+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 107 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

I find Xtreme Dance Force to be very stiff while dancing. Hopefully they land in the bottom 2 next week, they deserve to be sent home as of right now. They're the weakest crew to me.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

One of the guys in Supreme Soul is hot. The guy in the red jacket dancing in the center in the last night. Soo nice.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

All we need to do is get ride of Xtreme Dance Force. Then we have a real competition.

Yes, XDF needs to go soon. SS is still bugging me. It's good to have a bit of swagger, but they're NOT head and shoulders above the SoReal or SuperCr3w. ASIID continues to surprise me in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3085441;
    One of the guys in Supreme Soul is hot. The guy in the red jacket dancing in the center in the last night. Soo nice.
    He is cute, but my favorite is the guy from Boogie Bots. He's gorgeous!
    Joesar 'JPizol' Alva | MTV Photo Gallery

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I tried to watch this season, but the judges are useless. I'd almost rather watch Paula.

Actually, I probably would rather watch Paula.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3096905;
    I tried to watch this season, but the judges are useless. I'd almost rather watch Paula.
    Did you watch last season?

I like Shane, but I could live without Lil Mama and JC. I don't generally find Lil Mama's commentary to be very insightful or helpful. JC always seems like he is looking for the negative - I also don't like his demeanor, he seems fake to me.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3098655;
    Did you watch last season?

I like Shane, but I could live without Lil Mama and JC. I don't generally find Lil Mama's commentary to be very insightful or helpful. JC always seems like he is looking for the negative - I also don't like his demeanor, he seems fake to me.
    I did watch last season, and, I liked it. Although it probably had more to do with JabbaWockeeZ and Kaba Modern.

I agree with you completely regarding the judges last year. But, I think this year Shane has gotten a bit too full of himself, and has joined Lil Mama and JC as somewhat useless for me.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Oh, George Anzaldo(the one i mentioned in a previous post) is just so gorgeous. So hot!!!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

This was a good episode, I thought. The crews did a good job taking their song titles and incorporating it into their dances. And I'm happy with who got eliminated. I was never a fan of Xtreme Dance Force. But I have to say that if Phresh Select were the ones to go home, then that would have been fine also. They haven't stood out to me.

I like Fanny Pak. They're unique and different. Really, how much hip hop crews do we need? This show isn't limited to hip hop crews, so I'm glad that Fanny Pak is there. I don't expect them to win, but I hope they pull through and make it far.

Other crews I like are SoReal and ASIID. Super Cr3w is also good, though I'm not a fan. Everyone else will hopefully be the next ones eliminated, one by one.

And earlier today, I just watched last week's episode. I thought Sass x7 did their best routine before they got eliminated. I wasn't shocked to see them go at all since they pailed in comparison to everyone, though I hate to say this since they also brought something new to the show.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread