+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 107 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

I'm not so excited about the new season. I hope once it really gets going, that it will change for me.

FORT Regular

My opinion on the show is ..

NOONE even touches jabbawockeez .. JMPO though .. They excite me when I see them dance, my 2 year old walks around the house sayin jakkawobbeez, LOL

That crew SupremeSoul who said they beat the JW – I cant see how, LOL – they weren’t event that good. They wont grow on me , because they are haters, lol, I saw how they were standing in the background when JW came out to end the show with their arms folded.

So far I really like SoReal Cru, ASIID, SuperCreW (who I think is down with jabba because at the end of the auditions a few jabba’s were doing the supercrew hand sign)

I was never a big fan of Kaba, they were alright, but I do not think Fanny Pak should have made it over Team Millenia. I loved Live in Color too!

The cheerleaders will be kicked off before week 3 .

Im so excited for tonight …

BTW am the only one who hates lil mama as a judge, i have to mute the tv everytime she speaks
    Last edited by JayePeso; 06-19-2008 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayePeso;3066956;

BTW am the only one who hates lil mama as a judge, i have to mute the tv everytime she speaks
    No hun, everyone over 12 can't stand her *period*. Well actually, my nine year old doesn't like her either, so I'm actually confused as to why she's even there, considering no one is buying her album. It only sold 19,000 the first week and hasn't done much better than that since. I hope they 86 Lil Papa and put somebody the teens actually like in. How about Jojo?

Well, I'm watching the Season 2 premier right now, and all I can say is that Super Crew totally just owned everyone so far. I think with the groups are left, it's safe to say that Super Crew was the best tonight.

A Bboy routine with choreography in ninja outfits to James Brown, somehow hearing about it without seeing it would not compute in my mind, but it was freaking amazing!

I actually thought Super Crew's routine was better what the Jabbawockeez did last season. Don't get me wrong, I love Jabba, but man that Super Crew routine was straight out sick (in a good way)!!!
    And this life sentence that Iím serving
    I admit that Iím every bit deserving -
    But the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair

- Relient K

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Yeah, things are definitely lame and it's only the beginning. No doubt. Im seriously not impressed.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by RubyPhoenix;3068205;
    Well, I'm watching the Season 2 premier right now, and all I can say is that Super Crew totally just owned everyone so far. I think with the groups are left, it's safe to say that Super Crew was the best tonight.

A Bboy routine with choreography in ninja outfits to James Brown, somehow hearing about it without seeing it would not compute in my mind, but it was freaking amazing!

I actually thought Super Crew's routine was better what the Jabbawockeez did last season. Don't get me wrong, I love Jabba, but man that Super Crew routine was straight out sick (in a good way)!!!
    They seriously did. I think Distorted X should have stayed. Fanny Pack reminds me too much of the Fatboy Slim "Praise You" video. Not cute.
    [mod edit] And why is Sucks x7 still there? UGH.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 06-20-2008 at 12:32 AM.

FORT Regular

I am very disappointed with tonights show. First off the bottom 2 should not have been Fanny Pak and Xtreme Dance Force (is that what they're called?). The girls in Xtreme were as good as some of the guys in the show whereas the cheerleading team, who doesnt want to be seen as a cheerleading team yet they dance to Danity Kane and do no hand cartwheels, is just pathetic. They should have been gone at the live auditions.

Fanny Pak who is one of the most unique crews this season is being hated on for NO reason at all. The only reason I can see is the Team Millenia fans are hating against them. If you're going to hate on Fanny Pak then hate on Supreme Soul and Super Crew as well since they beat out Team Millenia just because Fanny Pak was the final 2 of the west coast doesnt give you the right to hate for no reason.

Also one more thing I dont care if Team Millenia won all the dance competitions in the world, doesnt matter if they beat Kaba and Jabba in another competition just because you have the background doesnt automatically get you in ABDC. Their performance at the Live Auditions was good but I do think that them being eliminated was fair.

I actually love Fanny Pak! They're so unique, and they're great at what they do. I think they're pretty innovative despite their 80's gimmick, and I do love the 80's! I definitely think they did not deserve to be in the bottom 2 this week. Shane was right when he told america to look closely at who they're voting for... I hope they don't end up in the bottom two next week either.
    And this life sentence that Iím serving
    I admit that Iím every bit deserving -
    But the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair

- Relient K

FORT Regular

OMG I just watched Supercr3w on Youtube

Wow

is all I've got to say

Quote Originally Posted by JayePeso;3069070;
    OMG I just watched Supercr3w on Youtube

Wow

is all I've got to say
    They are fantastic, right? I actually don't even think they should be on the show. It makes it too obvious who's going to win. I guess they all are basically professional dance crews though?

+ Reply to Thread