+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 107 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

SoReal Cru all the way!!!

ABDC is such a cheat, in my opinion. They wouldn't take in Team Millenia [which were first place in Vibe this year and topped Kaba Modern]. They dance very well and together. Plus, their timing is amazing. But knowing the MTV, it's all for ratings and viewers.

I don't strongly support any team so far, but to chose...I'd pick SoReal Cru.

"EXPLOSION!" LOL.
    Rock of Love Charm School.: Kristy Joe <3 and Brandi M. :]

I can't believe they picked the college dance team over the Latinas. The dance team's tumbler couldn't even manage a clean pike, and the other girl was tilted when she did the leg grab at the end. Dunno who they think is watching this show, but a bunch of dance teamers aren't going to go very far.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar

I can't believe the Rutgers Dance team made it on the show. I am going to have to vote for them since they are from my school...not because they are good lol.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Endless_;3049951;
    ABDC is such a cheat, in my opinion. They wouldn't take in Team Millenia [which were first place in Vibe this year and topped Kaba Modern]. They dance very well and together. Plus, their timing is amazing. But knowing the MTV, it's all for ratings and viewers.
    I thought they weren't that good. Regardless of the fact they've won competitions before, if they weren't that good during the auditions, then they're out. Sure, they're timing was good, but compared to the other ones in the West Coast, I thought they were the worst ones.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Endless_;3049951;

I don't strongly support any team so far, but to chose...I'd pick SoReal Cru.

"EXPLOSION!" LOL.
    I actually thought Team Millenia was the weakest out of all the West Coast crews that auditioned. Their choreography wasn't all that innovative, and just because they beat Kaba Modern during one competition doesn't mean they are always going to be best every time they dance. I didn't really like Team Millenia all that much, they were really boring to watch.

For the most part, I felt like the judges did make the best choices with what they had during the live auditions. I thought Sass x 7 sucked and they shouldn't have really been chosen for the chose, but the judges were just choosing the lesser of two crappy groups. Shhh sucked also. The first part of their dance was sloppy and boring, but I did think when they did the latin dancing it was nice and fun to watch. You can't really survive in that kind of dance competition on Latin dance alone, so I think the judges did make the better choice.

This year I'm liking the Boogie Bots, SoReal Cru, and ASIID so far.

I miss Kaba Modern, I think they got screwed out of the finals last year. They were definitely better than Status Quo.
    And this life sentence that Iím serving
    I admit that Iím every bit deserving -
    But the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair

- Relient K

Quote Originally Posted by RubyPhoenix;3051451;
    Shhh sucked also. The first part of their dance was sloppy and boring, but I did think when they did the latin dancing it was nice and fun to watch. You can't really survive in that kind of dance competition on Latin dance alone, so I think the judges did make the better choice.
    I agree, except I think their whole performance was mediocre. You can't just be the only group with all Latina members, you have to actually have talent as well. The way they were playing up their ethnicity seemed like a gimmick to me, like on American Idol when some doof comes out in a belly dancer uniform or whatever.

-H-

where is the new topic for season 2.. LOL!

this first audition episode for season 2 was like blah!
    there was some good dancing, but nothing really blew me away. except for the Jabba at the end.

my fave team so far has to be

Houston's SoReal Cru
    LV's Super Cr3w
    Chicago's Xtreme Dance Force

California's Supreme Soul was good, but they didn't leave a good impression on me.
    There's nothing to be cocky about if they haven't made it to the end yet.
    Plus, you don't put another team down just because you have battle them before.

this first audition episode for season 2 was like blah!
    It was pretty dull, and what wasn't dull was ridiculous. Nobody excited me like Live In color or Jabba did last year. And all of the female crews were borderline sorry. I can't believe the cheerleaders made it through with just a bunch of high kicks and hip shaking. I agree that Shhh! weren't super impressive, and their name is wack, but they were definitely better than Sass x 7.

Is it me or did it seem like every team had a heart-tugging emotional moment to share?

Sass x7 are hot and fierce~

+ Reply to Thread