+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 107 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2901344;
    This is so random, but has been bugging me for like ever! lol does anyone know the title of the song that was being played during the finale when they aired the clip of Jabbawockeez in there hometown and junk?

It went something like... "Fashion...fashion...lights... lights..." lol i dont even know if thats right, but if anyone knows the title of that song, please let me know! thank you!
    Was it the song that goes "flash..lights-ights-ights"...? I don't remember the segment, but I suspect this is the song you are thinking of...
    Kanye West Feat. 50 Cent - Flashing Lights.mp3 - Song - MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2901577;
    Was it the song that goes "flash..lights-ights-ights"...? I don't remember the segment, but I suspect this is the song you are thinking of...
    Kanye West Feat. 50 Cent - Flashing Lights.mp3 - Song - MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music
    That's it! thank you so much! yay lol....and here i thought it was fashion lights lol i loved how they worked the song in when they played it during that interview segment with jabba, many thanks lol

FORT Fogey

a new season just started.

Who do you like so far? I like A.S.I.I.D, Xtreme Dance Crew, So Real Crew, and Boogie Bots.

Being from DC, I have to rep Boogie Bots, but. . . .

I thought SoReal Cru was amazing. They remind me of Kaba Modern, but their actually good, lol.

Is it on the the same time slot? My TiVo didn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;3045882;
    a new season just started.
    OMGosh!! I saw this on my schedule and I thought it was repeats of the first show. It seems really fast for a new round to start! I hope I can find a repeat of the last one to catch up!!!!

Fiigured out why my TiVo missed it... MTV dropped the "Randy Jackson Presents" and has it listed as ABDC2. The audition show will be repeated a zillion times this week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6;3047944;
    Fiigured out why my TiVo missed it... MTV dropped the "Randy Jackson Presents" and has it listed as ABDC2. The audition show will be repeated a zillion times this week.
    yeah they did and i thought it was a wise decision,

Quote Originally Posted by klburke88;3046024;
    Being from DC, I have to rep Boogie Bots, but. . . .

I thought SoReal Cru was amazing. They remind me of Kaba Modern, but their actually good, lol.
    LOL! I like them, too. They are pretty sexy! I mean their routine is pretty sexy.

+ Reply to Thread