+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

FORT Fogey

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Glad to hear the right crew won.

It's funny--I wouldn't consider myself a fan of this show... but I've seen almost every episode whilst channel surfing.

Premium Member

what do they win?

It was obvious Jabbawockeez was gonna win, Status Quo just didnt cut it at all.

On a side note, the whole praying and pointing there finger up for the 7th member was a bit much, it was cute the first few times they did it, but it just kept happening, over and over and geez...ENOUGH already lol Anxious to see what Season 2 will bring.

w00t!!! SO glad Jabba won!!!
    Looking forward to next season!!!

Thank goodness the RIGHT team won this competition. Now, I can actually watch the second season with a bit of faith restored.

If this was Kaba vs. Jabba, it would've been more of a nailbiter. The right team won, of course, but still.

Out of the routines, I loved the East and the South the most. It reminded me of why I missed both Iconic and Live in Color, especially Live in Color. They're just so fun and animated. But everyone did really well, and the stomp routine was awesome. It wasn't as good as Stomp the Yard, but it was great nonetheless.

I liked how everyone was so supportive of one another, even the first teams that got kicked off. Can't wait for season 2! It's not too far away.

It was kind of funny that they cheered more for Jaba than Randy Jackson. Just saying.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

I'm very happy that Jabba won. Would've been even happier if there'd been a final between them and Kaba, but you can't have everything, and the right group DID win, in the end.

I will probably be aroud for Season 2!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Jabba and Kabba dance off was the actual finals, and that was the week before this formality of Status vs. Jabba showdown which gave us an anti-climatic result. We all know Jabba would win it anyway and only Kaba could have given them a more suspenseful finals. Disappointing finale but the right Dance Crew won. I look forward to the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;2887779;
    Jabba and Kabba dance off was the actual finals, and that was the week before this formality of Status vs. Jabba showdown which gave us an anti-climatic result. We all know Jabba would win it anyway and only Kaba could have given them a more suspenseful finals. Disappointing finale but the right Dance Crew won. I look forward to the next season.
    Perhaps in most everybody's heart of hearts that watched this show, the Jabba/Kaba dance-off WOULD have been the actual finale, but it wasn't.

"We all know Jabba would win it anyway . . ."?

Huh?

Seeing as how the votes of America sent two teams into the Bottom Two each week (leaving the judges able to save only one of those two (and that saving decision being based on a particular team's dance-for-your-lives permormance on that night, I assume) there was no way for anyone to gauge in advance just what team would win the whole thing, in the end. As I think most of us have seen and perhaps recognized by now, once the public gets into the mix when it comes to making decisions via voting, ANYTHING can --- and sometimes does --- happen.

Even though I WANTED a Jabba/Kaba finale, I didn't get one. And no, I wasn't banking on Jabba winning the finale they DID dance in against Status, either. I hoped like hell that they would, but I wasn't going to bet the rent on it, either. Stranger things HAVE happened on reality TV shows before, after all.

Sure, Jabba going up against Status in the show finale was anti-climactic, given that Jabba is an amazing dance team, while Status is a good dance team that can throw some acrobatic stunts like nobody's business.

But Status could also have walked away with it all.

And if they had, that would truly have been the biggest robbery of the century, IMHO.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

This is so random, but has been bugging me for like ever! lol does anyone know the title of the song that was being played during the finale when they aired the clip of Jabbawockeez in there hometown and junk?

It went something like... "Fashion...fashion...lights... lights..." lol i dont even know if thats right, but if anyone knows the title of that song, please let me know! thank you!

+ Reply to Thread