+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 107 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

If Jabba doesn't win, I am going to be a very sad Brat
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Hopefully Kaba voters will lean towards Jabbawockeez. Status Quo should have been long gone by now. I really dont get how they were number 1. They are way to sloppy and dont even dance. All they do is tricks.

Dreamer, I'm pretty sure Kaba fans will vote for Jabba... they all know each other and go to the same shows, master classes, conventions, etc...

It should really push them up, as before they were probably splitting the vote.
    Tahoe bound....

The more I read, the more I agree, Status Quo is nothing but stunts, no solid choreography and they don't really dance! They have no business being in the final two and it just frustrates me cause I really was all for Kaba Modern!

Again, Kaba Modern was the only group that could hold a light towards Jabbawockeez and could possibly win against them, if Kaba would've been in the final two, i just know the finale would've been AMAZING, to know that Status Quo is the group that is going against Jabba, I can honestly say that Jabba will win 100% no doubt about it. If it had been Kaba and Jabba, it really would be either way, but against Status Quo, Jabba is the winner, hands down, i wont even need to watch the finale to know that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2865210;
    If Jabba doesn't win, I am going to be a very sad Brat
    As much as I have enjoyed this show it would ruin it for me if the ending sucked. Jabba has to win.

I think it's Jabba as well. The kids in the rec center are split. Since we're just outside Boston, some are staying loyal to SQ, while others say they voted Jabba because they are the best. Not that it's scientific, but if kids in our area are splitting votes, no way Jabba isn't winning this.

LT1

Anybody know who won?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Jabba dabba do!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Jabba rules!

The right team won, thank you America.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

This is so weird but I thought that the south and the midwest crews really did their thing!!! Iconic was great as well.

I love the Jabba's!

+ Reply to Thread