+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107
Results 1,061 to 1,068 of 1068

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Electrolytes won.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

After watching the finale I felt as if it was a huge ripoff. In previous seasons of ABDC the finale was an actual dance competition where the judges saw at least 2 dances from each crew and judged on who was the best. In this case it was a popular vote based mostly on what happened last week. It was filler, filler, filler. What have you done ADBC the finale totally sucked.

What can you do when neither team really deserves to be in the finals? ABDC has never been America's best dance crew, but the most popular one, and that's always bee my criticism of the show. I haven't seen the episode yet, but I've also kind of lost interest anyways, so hearing the finale was crap makes me feel better about it.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    What can you do when neither team really deserves to be in the finals? ABDC has never been America's best dance crew, but the most popular one, and that's always bee my criticism of the show. I haven't seen the episode yet, but I've also kind of lost interest anyways, so hearing the finale was crap makes me feel better about it.
    I wouldn't say neither crew deserved to be the finale because I was impressed with the depth and quality with the exception of Step Boyz of all the crews this season. I just felt that some were saved undeservedly some weeks and others unfairly put on the bottom some weeks. But this is what happens with a popular vote method and tweens voting for the cute boy crews over the all girl crews. They have talked about this over at American Idol where they say it has gotten to be impossible to win if you are a girl because the tweens are gong to multiple vote for the cute guys.

I detested the finale because they did change it from a competition and the chance to really see the crews battle each other to a popular vote. What a let down and lots of filler and no dancing. This is a dance competition and there wasn't much dance during the finale. Very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I wouldn't say neither crew deserved to be the finale because I was impressed with the depth and quality with the exception of Step Boyz of all the crews this season.
    Maybe I was being too harsh in saying neither crew deserved to be in the finale, but honestly, it's probably because I was comparing them to some of the previous seasons, where both teams that made the final felt they had earned the right to be there, whereas, this season, it felt less like that the two teams had performed at a level that warranted their inclusion in the finale, as opposed to the other teams just not having the popular support they needed (along with sucking at all the opportune times) for these two teams to make it into the finals.

I mean, season 1, it was fairly clear JabbaWockeez and Kaba Modern were heads and shoulders above their competition from the word go, the same way Quest and Beat Phreaks were in season 3, or Poreotix and Blueprint were in season 5. Maybe the better way to put it is, this entire season was vaguely disappointing in the same way Season 4 was, where there really wasn't a crew that really stood out minus how hard the judges were selling the crews.
    Revenge is ice cream.

I just don't like how they based the finale on folks voting by using their cells phones. Wonder how much money they made that way. It just reeks of greed, Randy Jackson's greed and the producers greed and is simply so unfair to the dancers.

I hate to say it but this entire process stinks and may be the nail in ADBC's coffin at least for me and I simply may not watch anymore. That's greedy bastards for spoiling another area of entertainment for me. Hope the IRS and FCC audit and investigate you for illegal practices.

Yey! At least they won instead of 8 Flavahs. I think MOS Wanted should have been in the Final 2 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Yey! At least they won instead of 8 Flavahs. I think MOS Wanted should have been in the Final 2 anyway.
    We'll have to agree to disagree on this one; then again, I feel like MOS Wanted and Fanny Pak shouldn't have even been allowed on the show in the first place, mostly because I don't think dancers who lose should be allowed to return with new members in their crew or as a new all-star crew, since to me, the show should be about finding out about new dance groups, and not just repeating the same thing over and over.
    Revenge is ice cream.

+ Reply to Thread