+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 107 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1068

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

I'd argue that, of the crews remaining, MOS Wanted is most likely to win, because, even though they're listed as a "West Coast" crew, they have members from all over the place, not to mention, they seem like the only real veteran crew in the competition. 8 Flavahz might win, but if they do, I get a feeling it'll be from the sick freaks vote, rather than their actual dancing ability, which I feel isn't really on par with MOS Wanted. Elektrolytes, as much as I like B-boys, I just wish they'd go away.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    I'd argue that, of the crews remaining, MOS Wanted is most likely to win, because, even though they're listed as a "West Coast" crew, they have members from all over the place, not to mention, they seem like the only real veteran crew in the competition. 8 Flavahz might win, but if they do, I get a feeling it'll be from the sick freaks vote, rather than their actual dancing ability, which I feel isn't really on par with MOS Wanted. Elektrolytes, as much as I like B-boys, I just wish they'd go away.
    I find myself in the complete opposite of this. I think the only reason MOS has never been in the bottom and will likely win this is because they have the biggest fanbase, and not because of actual talent. To me, their only really good dance has been the first one they did. Ever since then, they've been from just okay to downright terrible. I feel that, despite their age, 8 Flavahz have shown more versatility and have had some pretty darn good dances, including the Madonna one, which I personally think has been the best of the season so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    I find myself in the complete opposite of this. I think the only reason MOS has never been in the bottom and will likely win this is because they have the biggest fanbase, and not because of actual talent. To me, their only really good dance has been the first one they did. Ever since then, they've been from just okay to downright terrible. I feel that, despite their age, 8 Flavahz have shown more versatility and have had some pretty darn good dances, including the Madonna one, which I personally think has been the best of the season so far.
    I'm not saying MOS Wanted should win, nor did I say they were the most talented; I simply speculated they were more likely to win. I just feel, with 8 Flavahz, their shtick has kind of worn off for me, so even though I think they're done some really incredible pieces, I think the last week was underwhelming, and unfortunately, on reality shows, it's what you've done lately and who the producers want to win, and less your whole body of work.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    Couldn't have said it better. Yes, they are a young all girl crew but once you look past that they are great dancers and have done some amazing pieces.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    I'm not saying MOS Wanted should win, nor did I say they were the most talented; I simply speculated they were more likely to win. I just feel, with 8 Flavahz, their shtick has kind of worn off for me, so even though I think they're done some really incredible pieces, I think the last week was underwhelming, and unfortunately, on reality shows, it's what you've done lately and who the producers want to win, and less your whole body of work.
    I am glad that the final decision as to who wins is up to the judges.

I must say that I didn't think the last all girl crew, We are Heroes, that won season 4 really should have. But I do think that 8 Flavahz would be worthy winners of this season.

Their shtick being a young crew? So what's MOS's shtick?

MOS Wanted's Shtick is that they're a "veteran" crew, ie, they're essentially an all-star crew drawing members from multiple crews and they're super experienced as dancers, choreographers and teachers. Essentially, for them, anything less than a final victory should basically be viewed as a failure, given that they've got three members from crews that performed on ABDC in previous years, and that's just the ones I recognize, which itself was never brought up on the show itself. I feel like, in a way, the producers are trying to build them to win the show, rather than to depict them as the losers from previous seasons coming back with an artificially manufactured crew.

We Are Heroes certainly should not have won that season, but in retrospect, it was just a bad season overall. It was pretty much a bridge season between 3 and 5, essentially having created a huge talent drain by running four seasons in two years. After that, they've gone to one-a-year format, which has pretty much allowed the talent to regenerate somewhat.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Aaaah, RNG has been eliminated. 8 Flavorz, MOS and Electrolytes are the top three. Too be honest if it wasn't for the popular vote I think both MOS and Electrolytes would have been eliminated by now. At this point in the game I not rooting for either MOS or Electrolytes.
    really? 8 Flavahs and RNG had the worst performance the week prior. I think both crews had ran out of creativity as it seems they have been recycling the same tricks and choreo from their past performances, especially 8 Flavahs. I hope they get eliminated next as I don't want another kid crew like Iconic Boys to make the F2, granted the kid crews this year are much better than that travesty of a crew.

Looks like everyone stopped watching this show after 8 Flavahs made the Final 2, LOL!

Yea, it was like Status quo all over again. 1st time for both MOS in the bottom 2 and they get eliminated. 8 Flavahs fans must have rallied their votes after seeing them in the bottom 2 last week. This is always the case every season where the best or 2nd best crew gets eliminated prior to the Finale. Why not just change the format and have 3 crews make the Finale, kinda like Survivor.

I think 8 Flavahs would have gone home if they were one of the bottom 2 crews. I agree with the choice though of MOS losing to Electrolytes because MOS had some mistakes in their past performances and when judges had to decide who were most consistent, they would choose Electrolytes. I like MOS though because they do have the best choreography of any crews in the show.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 06-07-2012 at 04:41 PM.

I think I would have perferred it if last night was the finale instead of dragging this out another week.

I worry that 8 Flavahz might win. That said, glad MOS is gone; always felt like they were a cheap crew that, because they couldn't win with their original crews, were formed with the sole purpose of winning the competition, rather than as an organic crew that formed because a group of people enjoyed dancing together.

Funny enough, I really don't know who I feel should have won the season; there were teams that obviously didn't belong (Stepboys), but no real standout crew.
    Revenge is ice cream.

+ Reply to Thread