+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 107 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1068

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    If they want to include countries outside of USA then they should rename the show Northern America's Best Dance Crew to include countries from Mexico and Canada, otherwise they should include crews from Central and South America. But what was a crew from New Zealand doing in the show last year? Also based on your argument, a crew from Hawaii would be disqualified because it's not part of the American continent.

In any case, if you will include crews from countries outside of the US, then those countries should be allowed to vote.
    Nitpicking a tad.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Wow, glad the judges called that right, both Fanny Pak and RNG were terrific I could have seen either team going or staying. Thank you judges. Now you don't see that statement posted in very many threads.

I can't believe Fanny Pak keeps hitting the bottom two!

It's not that Fanny Pak deserves to be in the bottom 2 or bottom 3 it just happens it is a popularity contest and the other crews fanbase seems to be more fanatic. The only good thing about being in the bottom is that the judges then decide.

I do agree with the judges decision last night to call it a tie between Fanny Pak and RNG because they did have the best two routines of the night. In fact if I was placing the groups this is how I would do it.:

1. Fanny Pak/RBG
    3. 8 Flavorz
    4. Electrolytes/MOS

At this point if Electrolytes and MOS had been eliminated I would have been OK with the remaining three groups competing for the win.

Can someone tell the stylists not to put any more of the groups in all black because it is very hard to follow what they are doing when performing on the black stage. Fanny Pak is easy to see because they were in bright colors, both 8 Flavorz and RNG had black bottoms but very brightly colored tops so you could see them. Even the green neon insert in Electrolytes pants helped enhance their performance.

Oh, anyone else think Iconic Boyz skill set seemed a tad lame when compared to this season's crews?

Well Fanny Pak was in the bottom two again and went against Electrolytes. I personally thought that the judges let Fanny Pak go because they simply did not have the fan base and were constantly in the bottom two because of that and was it really fair to keep them longer.

I didn't think the music choices or the routines were all that this week either.

I'm glad to see Fanny Pak finally leave. They were so cocky and I just wasn't as into them as this season as I was the first time around.

I didn't read cockiness but I have a big issue in forcing through peer pressure for the new members to get a tattoo. It is a sort of bullying as far as I am concerned and left a very sour taste in my mouth.

It is one thing for me to get a tattoo because it is my own choice versus a group saying you have to have it done.

Bottom 2 next will be 8 Flavaz and RNG.

I knew that guy was familiar! Brian from Mos Wanted Crew was from SoReal Cru. They were definitely one of the better crews tonight. I'm not liking all the kid crews this season.
    Sorry, this is a bit late (mostly because I didn't realize ABDC was now in the MTV subforum), but I think MOS Wanted is supposed to be an "all-star" crew of sorts; I recognize Brian from SoReal Cru (season 2), and Lando from Boxcuttuhz and Jun was in Team Millennia (season 3). The other guys, I don't recognize, but I get a sense that, in a way, they're like Super Cr3w, pulling dancers from multiple crews to form an all-star act.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Aaaah, RNG has been eliminated. 8 Flavorz, MOS and Electrolytes are the top three. Too be honest if it wasn't for the popular vote I think both MOS and Electrolytes would have been eliminated by now. At this point in the game I not rooting for either MOS or Electrolytes.

+ Reply to Thread