+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 107 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1068

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Wow, I'm not a huge RNG fan, but their reverse part was really well done!

Aw, poor Angel:/ my heart goes out to her and her family during this difficult time.

And Fanny Pak in the bottom?!?! Woah! I'm 99.9% they will destroy Step Boys!
    Last edited by KrazeeKy07; 05-02-2012 at 10:33 PM.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I call shenanigans that Fanny Pak is in the bottom!

Indeed, that was weird how Fanny Pak was in the bottom, and worrysome too. Glad to see, however, that they realized that they're playing it safe and decided to go back to what they do best, that being fun dances with precise moves, with a story and humor to them. I loved it! The rest were adequate, though some underwhelmed, and I still don't see why everyone puts Mos Wanted on a pedestal. Apparently, they had a huge fanbase even before the show, but since I had never heard of them till this competition, maybe that's why I'm not seeing what every fan of their see.

But yet again, 8 Flavahz resonated with me the most. It was not a flashy performance or anything, though it was clean and precise. But by God, the raw emotion they conveyed and displayed was so powerful, it just really got to me, even my mom was crying her eyes out. Dancing is not just about having the moves, it's also about displaying emotion and letting the audience feel it too, and to me, nobody captured that better than 8 Flavahz, especially Angel. Must be so terrible what she's going through right now that her Mom passed away. Voted for them so many times last night, and also put in some votes for Fanny Pak too.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    The kid crews are definitely much better than last year's travesty of Iconic Boys.
    I agree; but, I still don't like the kiddie crews.

I think it's weird that they only brought back Fanny Pak - there should be something like half old crews, half new crews. Or something more than just 1 old crew.

I initially was dismayed and gobsmacked that Fanny Pak was in the bottom two and with Step Boys...WT???? But after watching the entire episode I have to say that the remaining crews are all equally strong. Yes, Step Boys was the weakest and it was justified that they left. But from now on if Fanny Pak falls it should not be with a bowed head because at this point all the remaining crews are champions.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

May 9, 2012

JLo week

8 Flavaz was fantastic even with a member missing. Angel's mom passed.

In fact all the crews were fantastic and I honestly think this is the best season ever as they all dance great and I would be happy with any of the remaining crews as winners.

Still it does feel as if they are setting it up as an 8 Flavaz vs Fanny Pak as the final two.

Was not happy to hear that Iconic Boyz will be appearing next week. Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Was not happy to hear that Iconic Boyz will be appearing next week. Yuck.
    Oh-kay, that I did not hear. Why and for what would they even come back? Bleh.

I do agree with you about all the crews remaining are really good and I could see any winning. Out of the five left, Elektrolytes are probably the most forgettable, it was not till this week that they resonated with me. I'm surprised Fanny Pak is not pulling in the votes for two weeks now, plus it's a disappointment how they dropped their fanny packs for two dances in a row. Mos Wanted Crew, I think they're good, but so overhyped. They had an enormous fanbase before even making it to the show, and they're so vocal and hardcore that they turn me off of Mos Wanted, whom honestly, I think they're okay, they realy haven't shown me anything to say "Wow, that was awesome".

Heck, that Chachi girl, the youngest one in the I aM mE crew who won season 6, hyped up Mos Wanted in her Twitter while subtly dissing 8 Flavahz. What a jerk!

Didn't a MOS dancer drop a cane during their routine? While 8 Flavaz did a mistake less routine.

Funny I Electrolytes.

I seriously hope MOS does not win because of it's fan base.

MOS Wanted crew is great. They are my favorite and they will win. However, last week's performance was their weakest I think as they were not as tight and precise as weeks before (one lost a cane). Don't care pretty much who will be there with them in the Final 2 since they are all very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I have to disagree with that comment as Mexicans and Canadians both live on the American continent. After all this continent is known as the "Americas" so I don't see anything wrong with Mexicans and Canadians participating otherwise the show should change it's name to the 50 States of America Only Best Dance Crew.
    If they want to include countries outside of USA then they should rename the show Northern America's Best Dance Crew to include countries from Mexico and Canada, otherwise they should include crews from Central and South America. But what was a crew from New Zealand doing in the show last year? Also based on your argument, a crew from Hawaii would be disqualified because it's not part of the American continent.

In any case, if you will include crews from countries outside of the US, then those countries should be allowed to vote.

+ Reply to Thread