+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 107 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1068

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    Stepboys- Do. Not. Like. At. All. I'm sorry, I just got a horrid first impression. Their "comedy" was pretty vulgar and unfunny. If I want to see vulgar, I'll watch a stand-up, not a dance competition. Yes, they can do tricks, but as the judges mentioned, the actual dancing was just too elementary, too simple. Heck, one of them aid in their intro that they don't much care about choreography, they just want to do comedy! I honestly can't believe these guys were saved over Mix'd Elements, I just hope they get the heave ho soon.
    I think they could be good - if they would cut out the gags and actually dance. They just seemed so...so...spastic. Like nothing really went together.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I was really disappointed that they are re-using Britney songs that they used in season 3. When fanny pak was performing I kept thinking of the Beat Freaks performance to that song and how it was so much better (in my opinion).

April 18, 2012

I guess this is part 2 of the season premiere.

I liked these 5 crews better than last weeks. Who stood out: Elektrolytes, Rated Next Generation, Mos Wanted Crew.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Sidenote:

Season has two crews from outside American borders but from the North American continent, the Canadian Irratik and the Mexican Funkdation. I wonder if Funkdation will be treated better than season 5's Blueprint Cru?

I knew that guy was familiar! Brian from Mos Wanted Crew was from SoReal Cru. They were definitely one of the better crews tonight. I'm not liking all the kid crews this season.

After seeing every crew, I believe Mos Wanted Crew, Collizion Crew, and Fanny Pak will be final three. It's definitely down to Fanny Pak and Mos Wanted for the win.

Fanny Pak was FIERCE! The guys were working it in heels like the music video, they did fantastic! The tricks with the mirror was really good too!

Ouch. Way to get rid of both the Canadian and Mexican crew this soon, at the same time. I never really like how crews from other parts of the world are really... well, not appreciated much in this show.

Last night did have some good numbers, but dang, 8 Flavahz impressed me the most, they had the best performance of the night, in my opinion.

Didn't like that Funknation and Irratik were in the bottom 3 because they didn't get the votes. Personally of all the crews left I thought Step Boys is the weakest and should have gone. I was very surprised how well all the crews did last night their choreography and basic skill sets are phenomenal and 8 Flavahz is doing fantastic. I did think perhaps they were getting the overwhelming votes because they are the kiddie groups but both kiddie groups proved they deserve to be in the competition last night. Both are way better than last season's Iconic Boyz.

The kid crews are definitely much better than last year's travesty of Iconic Boys. I thought 2010 had the worst season but they even topped that with 2011 as the worst season ever. This year is a marked improvement with better crews but they still insist on infiltrating the show with crews from outside of America. Americans have come to their senses and immediately got rid of the Mexican and Canadian crews. I hope the producers learn their lesson. Good thing there are no gimmick crews this year. I agree that Mix'd Elements should have been spared over Stepboys who has quite elementary moves. They are the poor man's Poreotics but with choreography as a side while tricks are the main course (opposite).

Fanny Pak has the advantage of being there already. They have already developed quite a following so we know for sure that they will be in the finals. However, the crew that I like the best is MOS Wanted Crew. The name lacks creativity but they are very creative and precise in their routines. I like them a lot especially that Steampunk number that they did in the Madonna challenge (I love steampunk!). So I hope that they win.

Not fair to bring back Fanny Pak. If they were going to do that they should have had an All-Star ABDC picked from the non-winners of past seasons (at least each season should be represented with a minimum of 2 crews) I want Kaba Modern back....maybe an expanded crew of 8! Season 1 was so good until Status Quo made the final 2. It was a travesty that Jaba and Kaba had to battle it out as the bottom 2 crews before the finale.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 05-02-2012 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    The kid crews are definitely much better than last year's travesty of Iconic Boys. I thought 2010 had the worst season but they even topped that with 2011 as the worst season ever. This year is a marked improvement with better crews but they still insist on infiltrating the show with crews from outside of America. Americans have come to their senses and immediately got rid of the Mexican and Canadian crews. I hope the producers learn their lesson. Good thing there are no gimmick crews this year. I agree that Mix'd Elements should have been spared over Stepboys who has quite elementary moves. They are the poor man's Poreotics but with choreography as a side while tricks are the main course (opposite).

Fanny Pak has the advantage of being there already. They have already developed quite a following so we know for sure that they will be in the finals. However, the crew that I like the best is MOS Wanted Crew. The name lacks creativity but they are very creative and precise in their routines. I like them a lot especially that Steampunk number that they did in the Madonna challenge (I love steampunk!). So I hope that they win.

Not fair to bring back Fanny Pak. If they were going to do that they should have had an All-Star ABDC picked from the non-winners of past seasons (at least each season should be represented with a minimum of 2 crews) I want Kaba Modern back....maybe an expanded crew of 8! Season 1 was so good until Status Quo made the final 2. It was a travesty that Jaba and Kaba had to battle it out as the bottom 2 crews before the finale.
    I have to disagree with that comment as Mexicans and Canadians both live on the American continent. After all this continent is known as the "Americas" so I don't see anything wrong with Mexicans and Canadians participating otherwise the show should change it's name to the 50 States of America Only Best Dance Crew.

+ Reply to Thread