+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1068

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Well, this season will be on Wednesday nights at 10pm and there are 10 teams, 9 newbies and yes Fanny Pak is returning. I was planning not to watch but I luv'd Fanny Pak so will watch at least the first episode.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Fanny pak!!!

Voted 100 times online, and voted 9 times over my house phone, and voted once on my cell phone! FANNY PAK!!! They were crew 01 on the 1800 number right? lol

Man, Dominik keeps being a creepy, pervy douce as a judge. I can't believe people complained about Omarion when we have this weirdo as his substitute. Also, was it just me, or as Lil Mama very... subdued? I don't know, did she take a Valium or something? She was so mellow, which I don't know how to take, but I sure am glad her hair and clothing were actually normal tonight. As for the crews:

8 Flavahz- My initial thought was, "Oh, great, another group of children who'll coast by on cuteness rather than talent". That being said, I like their backstory, and their first performance was pretty decent, I like that they got versatility by factor of having gymnastics and a bit of breaking. They're certainly more talented than Iconic Boyz, that's for sure. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they can impress more.

Mix'd Elements- Man, talk about a heart-tugging backstory with member Vihn. I thought they were energetic and had good moves, though I do see the point of the judges when they say that sometimes the guys did just stand around waiting for the tricks to finish before resuming their dancing. However, I disagree with the decision of them being put in danger for elimination.

Irratik- I like these ladies. They do hit hard and I see some pretty good talent there. But it is giving me bad memories right from the get-go over how underappreciated BluPrint Crew were when I heard how dang quiet the audience was at the end of the performance, te applause was just so bleh. I hope that that was a one time thing, because I got a good first impression from them and hope they arre given a good chance to show what they got.

Stepboys- Do. Not. Like. At. All. I'm sorry, I just got a horrid first impression. Their "comedy" was pretty vulgar and unfunny. If I want to see vulgar, I'll watch a stand-up, not a dance competition. Yes, they can do tricks, but as the judges mentioned, the actual dancing was just too elementary, too simple. Heck, one of them aid in their intro that they don't much care about choreography, they just want to do comedy! I honestly can't believe these guys were saved over Mix'd Elements, I just hope they get the heave ho soon.

Fanny Pak- Do I even need to go into detail here? Yup, I will. I mean, it's Fanny Pak. A simple routine probably one of the simplest they've ever done, and they are still great. I actually feel sorry for all the other crews. They decide to bring a team back from a previous season, and they choose Fanny Pak? Fanny Pak, one of the most talented, creative, beloved crews in the show's history, whom most fans thought were robbed and deserved to win season 2. Even in the quite good opening dance with all 5 crews, the choreography made them the stand-outs, with the other crews even standing to the sides to make way for them. Don't get me wrong, I adore Fanny Pak, they are my favorite crew of all time in this show, but how are any of the other 9 teams supposed to be able to compete with them?

FORT Fogey

it is quite unfair to bring back fanny pak. Why not have an all star season

All Stars would've been awesome! my choices would've been

Season 1:
    Kaba Modern
    Fysh and Chicks
    Breaksk8

Season 2:
    Fanny Pak
    SoReal Cru
    Supreme Soul

Season 3:
    Beat Freaks
    Fly Khicks

Season 4:
    Rhythm City
    Massive Monkees

Only the first four seasons since quality dipped REAL low after that...five sucked...i didnt even watch six...

as for it being unfair...i think its fair, because they brought in new people (Sad to see Tiffani and Phil gone, but they were in the audience cheering!) and its within the rules...most reality competitions allow people to come back if they lose after some time has passed. But yeah, Fanny Pak has this, they better! lol

Worse thing ever they kept Dtrix as a judge. Double Yuck.

To the girl in Irratik who had to give up her career in psychology. Huh, who are you kidding. First of all don't care. Second of all you can always go back to school later not doing it this very moment does not mean you can never be a psychologist. Third in this day and age people do change their careers at least once, many twice, so what the heck is the big deal. Fourth, like you couldn't have picked a more popular major for a female? It's like every other female student is studying psychology. Do I really think you will get a master's and a doctorate in it? Doubt it. Therefore despite your not so heart wrenching confessional the choice of picking dancing over your career was tepid at best and a total waste of film at worst.

Liked 8 8 Flavahz the best so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    Man, Dominik keeps being a creepy, pervy douce as a judge. I can't believe people complained about Omarion when we have this weirdo as his substitute. Also, was it just me, or as Lil Mama very... subdued? I don't know, did she take a Valium or something? She was so mellow, which I don't know how to take, but I sure am glad her hair and clothing were actually normal tonight. As for the crews:

8 Flavahz- My initial thought was, "Oh, great, another group of children who'll coast by on cuteness rather than talent". That being said, I like their backstory, and their first performance was pretty decent, I like that they got versatility by factor of having gymnastics and a bit of breaking. They're certainly more talented than Iconic Boyz, that's for sure. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they can impress more.

Mix'd Elements- Man, talk about a heart-tugging backstory with member Vihn. I thought they were energetic and had good moves, though I do see the point of the judges when they say that sometimes the guys did just stand around waiting for the tricks to finish before resuming their dancing. However, I disagree with the decision of them being put in danger for elimination.

Irratik- I like these ladies. They do hit hard and I see some pretty good talent there. But it is giving me bad memories right from the get-go over how underappreciated BluPrint Crew were when I heard how dang quiet the audience was at the end of the performance, te applause was just so bleh. I hope that that was a one time thing, because I got a good first impression from them and hope they arre given a good chance to show what they got.

Stepboys- Do. Not. Like. At. All. I'm sorry, I just got a horrid first impression. Their "comedy" was pretty vulgar and unfunny. If I want to see vulgar, I'll watch a stand-up, not a dance competition. Yes, they can do tricks, but as the judges mentioned, the actual dancing was just too elementary, too simple. Heck, one of them aid in their intro that they don't much care about choreography, they just want to do comedy! I honestly can't believe these guys were saved over Mix'd Elements, I just hope they get the heave ho soon.

Fanny Pak- Do I even need to go into detail here? Yup, I will. I mean, it's Fanny Pak. A simple routine probably one of the simplest they've ever done, and they are still great. I actually feel sorry for all the other crews. They decide to bring a team back from a previous season, and they choose Fanny Pak? Fanny Pak, one of the most talented, creative, beloved crews in the show's history, whom most fans thought were robbed and deserved to win season 2. Even in the quite good opening dance with all 5 crews, the choreography made them the stand-outs, with the other crews even standing to the sides to make way for them. Don't get me wrong, I adore Fanny Pak, they are my favorite crew of all time in this show, but how are any of the other 9 teams supposed to be able to compete with them?
    Oh, please so not mention them, cute is OK but not a reason to win over teams with talent.

All references are to Iconic Boyz not any other child crews.

+ Reply to Thread