+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 107 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1068

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    OMG! This season would have been a disaster if IB won. I am so glad that I AM ME won. They are my favorite crew this season (it was like Jaba vs. Status Quo when Kaba Modern should have been in the finale instead of SQ). The finale should have been them and Phunk Phenomenon but it was inevitable that IB would be in the final 2 since they never landed bottom 2. Hopefully, next season they will stop casting novelty acts like those pole dancers, choreo challenged crews like SK and children like IB. The only saving grace this season was that it is not as bad as last season but Season 5 was so bad that Season 6 cannot even beat it for being the worst season.

P.S. Isn't it really stupid that this is AMERICA's Best Dance Crew and yet Randy Jackson keeps on including foreign crews like from Canada... or New Zealand which is not even in the American continent?! (That's really stretching it). Even though they are good why would anyone from America even vote for them to win? Wouldn't that be anti-American if you vote for the foreign crews? The Canadian crew almost won, but only because Season 5 had the worst group of American crews of all seasons.
    Bluprint Cru should have won because they were the best crew that season regardless that they were from Canada which technically is on the North American continent.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

So was the win only based on the popular vote or did the judges help make the final decision?

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    Thanks for the correction. Iconic was way better.
    Absolutely this; when they were eliminated over Status Quo, I was really annoyed. When they (Status Quo) made it to the finals over Kaba Modern, I couldn't help but think that, if Iconic had made it over Status Quo (which they should have), the finals would have been Jabbawockeez vs Kaba Modern, which would have been a fitting finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    So was the win only based on the popular vote or did the judges help make the final decision?
    My understanding is purely a popular vote, which is why I keep saying the show should be called "America's Most Popular Dance Crew".
    Revenge is ice cream.

i really really wanted to see more of request. these girls are pretty insane.

YouTube - ‪ReQuest Dance Crew- ReBuilt‬‏

I really don't see what's the big deal with ReQuest; to me, they're not really that good in live performances, so I don't really want to seem them at all.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    Absolutely this; when they were eliminated over Status Quo, I was really annoyed. When they (Status Quo) made it to the finals over Kaba Modern, I couldn't help but think that, if Iconic had made it over Status Quo (which they should have), the finals would have been Jabbawockeez vs Kaba Modern, which would have been a fitting finish.
    The best would have been if Kaba Modern was in Season 2, then we could say ABDC pumped out season1,2,3 champions, i mean season4 we are heroes? please they sucked case in point if anyone watches SYTYCD now, hiro from we are heroes made it through to vegas, but failed to make it past HIPHOP stage. Idc that she was a breaker or b-girl it's still in the same genre i guess, not like she got kicked from contemporary or broadway, she got kicked from hiphop, that's just sad.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Bluprint Cru should have won because they were the best crew that season regardless that they were from Canada which technically is on the North American continent.
    well to be fair it was between bluprint vs. poreo, and bluprint cru got saved liked 3x bottom 2 cuz of low votes, i think that's a record. What i'm saying is at least bluprint lost to the best crew out of that whole sad season, jungle boogie, hype50, heavy impact? i mean come on. but again to be fair poreo killed with the taylor swift opening but slowly sucked until the very end.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanx View Post
    well to be fair it was between bluprint vs. poreo, and bluprint cru got saved liked 3x bottom 2 cuz of low votes, i think that's a record. What i'm saying is at least bluprint lost to the best crew out of that whole sad season, jungle boogie, hype50, heavy impact? i mean come on. but again to be fair poreo killed with the taylor swift opening but slowly sucked until the very end.
    Do have to agree with you on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanx View Post
    The best would have been if Kaba Modern was in Season 2, then we could say ABDC pumped out season1,2,3 champions, i mean season4 we are heroes? please they sucked case in point if anyone watches SYTYCD now, hiro from we are heroes made it through to vegas, but failed to make it past HIPHOP stage. Idc that she was a breaker or b-girl it's still in the same genre i guess, not like she got kicked from contemporary or broadway, she got kicked from hiphop, that's just sad.
    She's neither a breaker nor a b-girl; she's a pop-and-locker, which is one very specialized form of Hip Hop dance.
    Revenge is ice cream.

I just heard this, not sure if this is true but supposedly Fanny Pak is coming back for season 7... if that's the case, they better take the title that they should've won in season 2.

+ Reply to Thread