+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 107 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1068

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

I knew there was going to be a problem with including IB from Day 1. How do you prevent the parents from "advising" on the choreography, and how do we know that one of the parents isn't the teacher? The other crews are on their own. The kids aren't. I'm guessing they got a LOT of help.

FORT Regular

Hope season 7 isn't a crapshoot like season 6 was, wow so much weaksauce this season, at least it didn't end bad (ending bad would be IB winning).

So who won?

I was channel surfing and caught the Jabberwocky performance in the redsuits and was amazed at how good they were and realized that none of the groups this season came even close to Jabber's standard. How sad. Even mini Jabber could out dance anyone on Iconic Boyz.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

The group other than Iconic Boyz won, which would be the right group, imo.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    So who won?

I was channel surfing and caught the Jabberwocky performance in the redsuits and was amazed at how good they were and realized that none of the groups this season came even close to Jabber's standard. How sad. Even mini Jabber could out dance anyone on Iconic Boyz.
    That's exactly how i caught it and thought of it too!

OMG! This season would have been a disaster if IB won. I am so glad that I AM ME won. They are my favorite crew this season (it was like Jaba vs. Status Quo when Kaba Modern should have been in the finale instead of SQ). The finale should have been them and Phunk Phenomenon but it was inevitable that IB would be in the final 2 since they never landed bottom 2. Hopefully, next season they will stop casting novelty acts like those pole dancers, choreo challenged crews like SK and children like IB. The only saving grace this season was that it is not as bad as last season but Season 5 was so bad that Season 6 cannot even beat it for being the worst season.

P.S. Isn't it really stupid that this is AMERICA's Best Dance Crew and yet Randy Jackson keeps on including foreign crews like from Canada... or New Zealand which is not even in the American continent?! (That's really stretching it). Even though they are good why would anyone from America even vote for them to win? Wouldn't that be anti-American if you vote for the foreign crews? The Canadian crew almost won, but only because Season 5 had the worst group of American crews of all seasons.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 06-06-2011 at 02:33 AM.

FORT Fogey

Iconic Boyz is based off of the group Iconic. Remember them? I think the leader was named Gino or something. He is Iconic Boyz' choreographer. Supposedly, he was not involved in their choreo on the show. It certainly didn't look like he was involved. The parents seems like regular parents so I don't think they could have contributed much. I think they remembered a lot of the moves that Gino taught them. I also think they may have stolen some moves as well. I saw them do something that was straight from Super Cr3w. Perhaps it was a coincidence.
    I am glad I aM mE won. I wish they would have focused more on the other dancers in the crew. Chachi is cute and all but she is the worst dancer in the group. I wasn't impressed with the other girl either, unfortunately. I thought three of the four guys were amazing. I actually didn't even realize there was a fourth guy until tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    Iconic Boyz is based off of the group Iconic. Remember them? I think the leader was named Gino or something. He is Iconic Boyz' choreographer. Supposedly, he was not involved in their choreo on the show. It certainly didn't look like he was involved. The parents seems like regular parents so I don't think they could have contributed much. I think they remembered a lot of the moves that Gino taught them. I also think they may have stolen some moves as well. I saw them do something that was straight from Super Cr3w. Perhaps it was a coincidence.
    I am glad I aM mE won. I wish they would have focused more on the other dancers in the crew. Chachi is cute and all but she is the worst dancer in the group. I wasn't impressed with the other girl either, unfortunately. I thought three of the four guys were amazing. I actually didn't even realize there was a fourth guy until tonight.
    Bloke's name is Geo, and Geo's Iconic is a lot better than Iconic Boyz. Also, agree with you on the point regarding I aM mE.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    Bloke's name is Geo, and Geo's Iconic is a lot better than Iconic Boyz. Also, agree with you on the point regarding I aM mE.
    Thanks for the correction. Iconic was way better.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    OMG! Hopefully, next season they will stop casting novelty acts like those pole dancers, choreo challenged crews like SK and children like IB.
    ABDC started out with novelty acts from the beginning, season 1 we had breaksk8, the roller blading crew and they made it to like top 5. This of course could be due to the fact that it was the first season and they were a true novelty.
    we also had the cloggers that did well... and jump ropers?(or is that a got talent?) either way novelty is good... if it is done correctly.
    Stupid tweens bopping around is not novelty, it is desperation for ratings.

+ Reply to Thread