+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 107 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

i have the hugest crush on the jabbawockeez. they should definitely win. their performance was the best. soooo creative.

My guess on what Jabba and Kaba got voted into the bottom two: the votes were split between the two. Regionally, they are both SoCal teams, people voting based on regional support will basically split the two while SQ maintains their East Coast support. My second reasoning is that both Kaba and Jabba have some similarities that attract similar fanbases so those votes ended up getting split.

That said, I'm still angry about the results. I already had some misgivings about Iconic being eliminated over SQ and I was disappointed when Live in Color was eliminated as well, but today's results was just ridiculous. The REAL final showdown occurred tonight between Jabba and Kaba.

I'm not taking anything from SQ, they have great energy, excellent stunts, and passion. However, they have consistently made mistakes in the competition while Kaba and Jabba barely have made any. Furthermore, their choreography is nowhere near the levels of Kaba and Jabba. They lack the same creativity and many times, I feel they overuse stunts to hide their weak choreography. I like them, but they just do not belong in the final two period.

Its unfortunate Kaba had to be eliminated, but Jabba did perform exceptionally well and it'd be a total shame if Jabba did not take this competition.

yes i agree jabbawockeez are hot and alot of the guys are cute.....with that said i love Kabba Modern as well and the guys are cute as well....i am upset that those 2 teams were put up for elimination....im sorry but their is nothing appealing about Status quo....their time is over due if they win just cancel this show.....this is another great example of why America should never vote in reality shows because they don't know good from bad and it was prove tonight on this show and Make me a supermodel uhhhhhh
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

status quo are like cheerleaders more than dancers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2858861;
    That said, I'm still angry about the results. I already had some misgivings about Iconic being eliminated over SQ and I was disappointed when Live in Color was eliminated as well, but today's results was just ridiculous. The REAL final showdown occurred tonight between Jabba and Kaba.

I'm not taking anything from SQ, they have great energy, excellent stunts, and passion. However, they have consistently made mistakes in the competition while Kaba and Jabba barely have made any. Furthermore, their choreography is nowhere near the levels of Kaba and Jabba. They lack the same creativity and many times, I feel they overuse stunts to hide their weak choreography. I like them, but they just do not belong in the final two period.
    I agree wholeheartedly. That was a shock that Status Quo got the top votes. Their performance tonite didn't even come close to the other two. It was very messy and sloppy as they have been throughout the competition. Their only saving grace were their stunts but this is a dance competition looking for the best dance crew not a cheerleading competition looking for a cheerleading squad. If they landed inthe bottom two with either Jabba or Kaba they would have been gone. Why is America so dumb to see real talent? Jabba and Kaba has choreography, creativity, and synchronicity nailed.

Kaba was robbed. I wish they showed us their encore performance before the end of the show....or did they? (the show got cut in the end by my DVR). Maybe they'll bring them all back in the finale for America to have one last look. I really thought the final will be Jabba and Kaba. But I have been expecting for Jabba to win it all since the beginning with Kaba the only group that can challenge them. I'm only looking forward to watch Jabba next week.

I agree with you guys 100%. Status Quo is fun to watch, has a lot of character, and I've liked half of their performances, but they are nowhere near the Jabbawockeez and Kaba Modern when it comes to clean, crisp, creative movement. They should've been eliminated last night, and I was glad the judges made it known that the other 2 are near perfection whereas Status Quo has their work cut out for them.

I loved Kaba's routine last night. They make everything look effortless. I thought Yuri, who I admit is usually behind the beat a little, was totally on point last night. Kaba should be so proud; they just came up short in votes. I'd love to see their "top two" routine next week.

Additionally, I want to see the crews that were eliminated early perform (i.e. Live in Color, Breaksk8, Fysh). They're all great, but I just thought Kaba Modern and Jabba were better.

The Jabba routine was insane. They dance from their heads to their hearts to their toes. I got goosebumps.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2858861;
    The REAL final showdown occurred tonight between Jabba and Kaba. I'm not taking anything from SQ, they have great energy, excellent stunts, and passion. However, they have consistently made mistakes in the competition while Kaba and Jabba barely have made any. Furthermore, their choreography is nowhere near the levels of Kaba and Jabba. They lack the same creativity and many times, I feel they overuse stunts to hide their weak choreography. I like them, but they just do not belong in the final two period.
    Exactly. Status Quo was simply the third best crew on stage. For me their dances lack the cohesiveness that you get with Kabba and Jabba. It's almost as if they say you flip over there I'll do a stunt here and it's not tied together in a performance. After Jabba performed I knew Kabba's run was over. It's too bad because I would have liked to see one more performance from Kabba in which they got to choose the moves.

I feel like Jabba is more interesting to watch because they all look and dress the same and are so in sync with each other that you watch the whole show rather than your eyes darting off in all different directions.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestique;2859171;
    I agree with you guys 100%. Status Quo is fun to watch, has a lot of character, and I've liked half of their performances, but they are nowhere near the Jabbawockeez and Kaba Modern when it comes to clean, crisp, creative movement. They should've been eliminated last night, and I was glad the judges made it known that the other 2 are near perfection whereas Status Quo has their work cut out for them.
    See... that is what I don't understand. How is it that Status Quo, who are not as polished and very chaotic and constantly flipping out, get to the final two??? I hate to say it but I think that they should've been eliminated long ago.

When they came out in clown suits (which looked really, truly second-hand sad) I thought they were going to come out krumping. At least that would've made sense in their otherwise usual nonsensical performance. There's a fine line between dancing and just constantly turning cartwheels (are they dancers or acrobats?) on the stage.

I think it's all because they have a larger fan base unfortunately Kocky. I agree they should never have gotten this far let alone to the final 2. I hope Jabba gets way more votes and not because of their fans, because of their talent.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread