+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Newport Harbor: The Real Orange County

Re: Newport Harbor: The Real Orange County

I have to say, that was one of the most entertaining episodes in the Laguna Beach/Newport Harbor series. All the pieces were there and it ended with such a sweet scene. Chrissy and Clay are two very beautiful young people, seemingly living a very charmed life. It was cute and it helped keep me interested for yet another possible season.....Chrissy, the next Lauren Conrad?

I love Chrissy and Clay and really hope that they can make their relationship work. Clay is absolutely gorgeous. Does anybody know either of their full names?
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;2741613;
    I love Chrissy and Clay and really hope that they can make their relationship work. Clay is absolutely gorgeous. Does anybody know either of their full names?
    I don't know their full names, but their last names are Schwartz and Adler.
    I heard that they were waiting to see what the ratings were for these episodes, before starting another full season, but if they did one, Taylor would be likely to narrate.

That last scene was ADORABLE! I want Clay and Chrissy to be back to the way we were, so that last scene made me happy inside.

I think this show is ridiculous. This season only had 4 episodes??

The voice-overs are so blatant, has anyone else noticed them? At the end of taping a certain segment, I guess producers have the cast do some voice-overs to help with the storyline, but it's so fake.

Also, Chrissy doesn't go to UCSB, she goes to the community college in SB. Despite the community college thing, she seemed to have been making a lot of new friends and having a good time, so dropping out and going to USC was kind of a dumb move. Now she's got to start all over again. It's not good to always stay near home.

Did anyone else notice how peoples' haircuts change in almost every scene? Another editing oops. I hate to say it, but Laguna Beach was much more entertaining than this (though fake it may have been too).

FORT Newbie

While I can't argue with the fake aspect of the show, I believe that these four shows were touted as a Holiday Special 4-part series, not really a season.

So.....I guess this ones not coming back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456