+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Gauntlet 3

FORT Newbie

Re: RW/RR Challenge: The Gauntlet 3

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax1;2832474;
    Oh, and it made me smolder when Evan said that Coral was angry because she isn't part of the new generation there or something like that. Evan was not even on a RR or RW to start with, he was brought in during Fresh Meat, right? He's an arrogant and stupid little boy.
    Whether you like it or not, Evan is right. A lot of the old school people that Coral used to do challenges with have moved on in their lives, like Mike has with wrestling. It is a new generation of people and she isn't really apart of it.

I personally find it entertaining that Coral is the victim because it's totally unexpected. In the past, she has been the one behind people getting voted off of these challenges and she really didn't feel bad about it. After being on this challenge, now she knows what it's like to be the victim. It's not fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ghnstrz;2834806;
    Whether you like it or not, Evan is right. A lot of the old school people that Coral used to do challenges with have moved on in their lives, like Mike has with wrestling. It is a new generation of people and she isn't really apart of it.

I personally find it entertaining that Coral is the victim because it's totally unexpected. In the past, she has been the one behind people getting voted off of these challenges and she really didn't feel bad about it. After being on this challenge, now she knows what it's like to be the victim. It's not fun at all.
    I don't see it the way you do, and that's fine.

I don't see Coral as a victim of the show or the guys' plans, because she walked out instead of staying and thereby giving the whole rotten scheme the appearance of her approval.

She may well be a victim of her "friendship" with Evan, in that he double crossed her or appeared to anyway.

As far as people moving on with their lives, that is fine and good, but there are plenty of other RW and RR cast members from out of the past who still do the competitions. Doesn't mean that's ALL they do. And at least most of the newer cast members were actually from one of the two shows the casts were originally picked from. Personally, I liked it better that way and did not necessarily see a need for "fresh meat" unless they could not get enough cast members to do the challenges.

So personally, I don't think Evan was right at all.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ghnstrz;2834773;
    Yeah, and the funny thing is that Angela and Jillian didn't like eachother that much on their season, yet they are atracted to the same kind of guys lol
    Yeah, I found that interesting too

FORT Fogey

i feel bad for coral, i think she was a victim of her team and the scummy guys, and i respect her decision to not want to be a part of that. but the girls hadn't done anything to her, casey hadn't done anything to her, and i think it was rotten for her to leave little casey to take the fall. out of all the players here, i think that while casey was pretty athletically worthless, she had a LOT of heart. and i just don't see why coral couldn't just do the gauntlet, lose to ev on purpose, and go home, without screwing over the girls. the guys however i would like to hurt. and may i point out that the entire situation would not have happened if C.T. hadn't purposely lost the challenge??

FORT Newbie

We'll maybe the word "victim" isn't the right word. The point that I'm trying to make is that this is the first season where Coral has been on a team where so many people were plotting to get rid of her for reasons that weren't based on merit. In the past, she has done the same thing to others, so now she knows how they felt.

On iamonmtv.com she did say Coral kept making fun of her and how she looked like a man. In other words, Coral was being a bitch to her and therefore Ev wanted her gone. Sounds like something that Coral would do if someone was being a bitch to her, like on Fresh Meat, when Melinda made that comment to Coral about the shampoo she uses. Then Melinda was voted into exile by Coral.

As for being on one the two shows, I doubt any of the Fresh Meat would be any different than they are now if they went on the show. If I could go on challenges without being trapped in a RV or house for 5 months, I'd do it. Some of the alumni have formed friendships with the Fresh Meat, so if they can tolerate them, I'm sure people could stop their whining about how much they hate the Fresh Meat

I like challenges with new voting process, new twists, and unexpected things happening on them
    Last edited by ghnstrz; 03-11-2008 at 06:50 PM.

FORT Fogey

coral and ev's issues started the very first day in the very first challenge, when ev called her a quitter or something. but poor little casey didnt do anything. i've always had a soft spot for her, she's so amusing.

Ha ha ha I will always laugh at Coral now...she totally deserves getting to be the "victim". Granted the Veteran team guys suck with their way of thinking, but at the same time this is sweet karma for Coral and her loudmouth ego. She ain't so big and bad now is she? Even funnier is that she wussed out of the challenge because she was afraid of being beaten by the girl she picked on the most. I would have had more respect for her if she just lost like a trooper but she's a scared little pansy. BYE Coral, I expect never to see you again on Challenges.

FORT Regular

I just saw a preview last night about the vets getting mad at Danny for something really big. Even the vet guys were mad at him. Anyone have any guesses or clue? Wrap it in a spoiler thingy incase people don't want to see your guess as to what happened.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I am slowly getting caught up so I am sorry if I missed something. I don't see why the vet guys would get mad at Danny for throwing a mission on a girl gauntlet day cause afterall that is what they wanted.

FORT Fanatic

The Gauntlet 3 Reunion Special was filmed last Friday in a live studio in NYC. The following castmembers are on it: Brad, Eric, Rachel, Coral, Evan, Frank, Nehemiah, Katie, Johanna, Jillian, Kenny, Paula, EV & Tori

Here are some spoilers
    Click to see Spoiler:

Filming was a lot longer than previous reunions have been. Following the reunion, a preview of Real World: Hollywood was shown.

Lyndsey [the new Australian VJ who hosts TRL and also hosted the Sydney reunion] was the host.

-Everyone was mad at Eric. He doesn't speak to many castmembers anymore and he fought with a lot of them today because they said he didn't deserve to be there.

-Frank & Tori are ok now. It was shown to be more than it actually was on TV.

-In true Katie fashion, she was cursing the entire time.

-Coral & Ev fought a lot, but much of it was done while they were showing clips on the big screen and the cameras weren't on them

-Katie was livid at Evan and she yelled at him a lot.

-Coral & Evan fought a little.

-Ev & Eric fought a little.

-Nehemiah & Evan fought a little as well.

-Coral made fun of Brooke & Ev's relationship, which upset Ev...Lyndsey then asked if the rumors are true that Brooke was dating Ev's ex [Jen]. Ev wouldn't comment, but she seemed very upset and hurt.

-Johanna is no longer that close with Melinda and will not be a bridesmaid even though she is invited to the wedding

-Beth was made fun of, as usual, and her age was brought up

-On a deleted scenes clip, Rachel & Eric were shown hooking up

-CT & Danny were both bashed a lot throughout the reunion

Relationships:

-Jillian & Frank are still together

-Brad & Tori are still together

-CT & Diem broke up

-Johanna and Wes broke up

-Paula & Derek are just friends

-John & Casey are just friends

Future Challenges:

-Coral, Johanna, Rachel, Tori, Brad, Frank, Nehemiah all said they would not do another challenge

-Evan, Kenny, Eric, Jillian, Paula, Katie, Ev all said they would do another challenge.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;2836200;
    The Gauntlet 3 Reunion Special was filmed last Friday in a live studio in NYC. The following castmembers are on it: Brad, Eric, Rachel, Coral, Evan, Frank, Nehemiah, Katie, Johanna, Jillian, Kenny, Paula, EV & Tori

Here are some spoilers
    Click to see Spoiler:

Filming was a lot longer than previous reunions have been. Following the reunion, a preview of Real World: Hollywood was shown.

Lyndsey [the new Australian VJ who hosts TRL and also hosted the Sydney reunion] was the host.

-Everyone was mad at Eric. He doesn't speak to many castmembers anymore and he fought with a lot of them today because they said he didn't deserve to be there.

-Frank & Tori are ok now. It was shown to be more than it actually was on TV.

-In true Katie fashion, she was cursing the entire time.

-Coral & Ev fought a lot, but much of it was done while they were showing clips on the big screen and the cameras weren't on them

-Katie was livid at Evan and she yelled at him a lot.

-Ev & Eric fought a little.

-Coral & Evan fought a little.

-Nehemiah & Evan fought a little as well.

-Coral made fun of Brooke & Ev's relationship, which upset Ev...Lyndsey then asked if the rumors are true that Brooke was dating Ev's ex [Jen]. Ev wouldn't comment, but she seemed very upset and hurt.

-Johanna is no longer that close with Melinda and will not be a bridesmaid even though she is invited to the wedding

-Beth was made fun of, as usual, and her age was brought up

-On a deleted scenes clip, Rachel & Eric were shown hooking up

-CT & Danny were both bashed a lot throughout the reunion

Relationships:

-Jillian & Frank are still together

-Brad & Tori are still together

-CT & Diem broke up

-Johanna and Wes broke up

-Paula & Derek are just friends

-John & Casey are just friends

Future Challenges:

-Coral, Johanna, Rachel, Tori, Brad, Frank, Nehemiah all said they would not do another challenge

-Evan, Kenny, Eric, Jillian, Paula, Katie, Ev all said they would do another challenge.
    Why no credit to the source of the spoiler? It's lifted word for word from SpeakReality Forums where it was posted by Jon, one of the moderators.

+ Reply to Thread