+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Gauntlet 3

Re: RW/RR Challenge: The Gauntlet 3

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;2818048;
    You mean Fresh Meat, but yeah it was Wes who carried the bags in the exiles, not Casey. And lets not forget that this is the same person who repeatedly ran into the wall several times in her trials.

It was really nice to see the new gauntlet "Ankle Breaker". For the past couple of weeks, it's been nothing but "Bawl Brawl" for the women and "Sliders" for the men
    AHHH yes... FRESH MEAT... (thank you )I confuse the two because they were both my favorite, especially since Wes finally got paid for all his hard work.

my many thoughts...
    After tonight I must admit that I now have an ounce of respect for Casey. Sure, she sucked on the other challenges but shes starting on the long road to redemption.
    The guys getting all pissy over Coral leaving was just ridiculous... that's what they wanted? I thought they would be happy since they got to get rid of two girls in one day!
    As for CT, yea, hes kind of a jerk and he dates that idiot but he is a good player and unfortunately people find him too cocky and abrasive to listen to. His idea of 'trimming the fat,' while obviously a bit offensive, is smart.. and I bet the vets lose the final challenge because of the crappy players theyve carried who can't handle the final challenge, which is almost always a test of endurance, because they simply aren't athletic enough.
    I'm not sure why the vet guys thought Beth and Coral were so crappy. Sure, they are older, and a bit annoying, but both have proven themselves time and time again in challenges. Lets be real here, they could probably take out half the girls on their team in a second.
    I think Paula, EV, jillian, and robin are really proving their worth on this challenge.

Who was the amazing athletic girl against Svetlana in the final challenge on the duel (i think?)?

One more... wasn't Tori on a road rules challenge? Why is she complaining so much now about all the events?

I missed the gauntlet with Ev. Who did she go against?
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;2826420;
    my many thoughts...
    After tonight I must admit that I now have an ounce of respect for Casey. Sure, she sucked on the other challenges but shes starting on the long road to redemption.
    The guys getting all pissy over Coral leaving was just ridiculous... that's what they wanted? I thought they would be happy since they got to get rid of two girls in one day!
    As for CT, yea, hes kind of a jerk and he dates that idiot but he is a good player and unfortunately people find him too cocky and abrasive to listen to. His idea of 'trimming the fat,' while obviously a bit offensive, is smart.. and I bet the vets lose the final challenge because of the crappy players theyve carried who can't handle the final challenge, which is almost always a test of endurance, because they simply aren't athletic enough.
    I'm not sure why the vet guys thought Beth and Coral were so crappy. Sure, they are older, and a bit annoying, but both have proven themselves time and time again in challenges. Lets be real here, they could probably take out half the girls on their team in a second.
    I think Paula, EV, jillian, and robin are really proving their worth on this challenge.

Who was the amazing athletic girl against Svetlana in the final challenge on the duel (i think?)?
    Jodi from Road Rules Extreme

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2826588;
    I missed the gauntlet with Ev. Who did she go against?
    She went against Casey in Ball Brawl. As expected Ev easily beat her

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;2826426;
    One more... wasn't Tori on a road rules challenge? Why is she complaining so much now about all the events?
    No, Tori was on the last season of Road Rules, which aired at the beginning of last year

I thought it was great that Coral left. Nice way to screw the team over. I'm glad, they screwed her over multiple times, now its her turn. I don't blame Coral for being upset with Evan, they were partners together and friends...didn't they even hook up before? Its quite a slap in the face to see him join in on the plot. If it was the Rookies team constantly winning, I highly doubt they'll have the problems that the Veterans are having right now. The Vets make drama out of nothing. Take your wins and be satisfied with it. I hope the Rookies win. I used to hate Frank especially with the RW Las Vegas reunion, but he has grown on me a little. Furthermore, I do appreciate competitors who have both the brains and brawn. So good for him.

I've managed to watch this entire challenge without a single spoiler and I'm glad. Its made watching the challenge somewhat enjoyable again.

Also, I can't wait to see another Danny roid rage next episode.

I must admit Casey did great in the height challenge. The girl does not have an athletic bone in her body and it was painful watching her compete with Wes in the Fresh Meat Season. Casey demonstrated and extreme fear of heights and to walk out on that steel girder, climb down a rope ladder and climb back up and walk across the steel girder without flinching, hestitating or crying was remarkable and courageous. I think also volunteering for the gauntlet like she did was another sign of maturity. Good girl.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;2826420;
    i thought they were the strongest. did you realise how fast coral did the height challenge in under 2mins.

i would love to see her in another challenge but i think this is it for coral.

+ Reply to Thread