+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Gauntlet 3

FORT Fan

Re: RW/RR Challenge: The Gauntlet 3

Brandon beat me, lol
    Last edited by nabraham; 07-13-2007 at 04:37 PM.

FORT Newbie

I know how more recent challenge like the Duel and the Inferno III are online at MTV.com, but where can we watch older challenges like The Gauntlet I or BOT 1 or 2?!?!?!?!?

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

Click to see Spoiler:
    I am so sad that Coral is gone! I really don't like any of the girls left on this challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2473070;
    Eliminations:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    1. Alex (beaten by Nehmeiah)
    2. Angel (beaten by Jillian)
    3. Tyler (beaten by Frank)
    4. Brooke (beaten by Jillian)
    Tyrie quit...he was not getting along with alot of the guys like Kenny, Evan, and CT....Tyrie was replaced by MJ.
    5. Johnny (beaten by Evan)
    6. Janelle (beaten by Jillian)
    7. Zach (Unknown)
    8. Beth (beaten by Coral)
    9. Derek (Unknown)
    10. Melinda (defeated by Jillian)
    Coral quit the challenge, not sure why, possibly injury in her Gauntlet against Beth.
    11. Ryan (Unknown)
    12. Casey (beaten by Ev)
    13. Frank (Unknown)
    14. (Unknown)

Jillian basically beat every girl on her team. New Gauntlet queen.
    Left:
    Vets:
    CT, Adam, Danny, Eric, Kenny, Evan, Ev, Katie, Diem & Robin.

Rookies:
    Nehemiah, MJ, Jillian, Johanna, Tori & Rachel.
    I don't really think Johanna is tough at all, you can tell she was saved a lot. Rookies won 3 missions out of 13 (so far)

The Katie clique is Katie, Robin, & Diem (Johanna maybe, and Eric could be in that as well, former partners)

Click to see Spoiler:
    I really don't like how most of my favorites leave. Poor Coral
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I remember Sarah being the Gauntlet queen. Wow, that seems so long ago. I can't remember how much she won. Anyone want to fill me in again?

For a second there, I was proud of Jillian for winning all those Gauntlets. But when I read that she beat Brooke in one of the Gauntlets, it left a bitter taste in my mouth. But whatever, the Gauntlet's a game, and some people have to go home. Just sucks that Brooke had to be one of those people.

Casey made it far! I wish she made it farther. It would have been awesome if Diem and Robin were gone, and Casey and Coral were there in their places.

Kenny. Just because of him, I want the Rookies to win the final challenge. Actually, the Vets still have CT, Diem, and Robin. That makes me like the Rookies even more.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2473283;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I remember Sarah being the Gauntlet queen. Wow, that seems so long ago. I can't remember how much she won. Anyone want to fill me in again?

For a second there, I was proud of Jillian for winning all those Gauntlets. But when I read that she beat Brooke in one of the Gauntlets, it left a bitter taste in my mouth. But whatever, the Gauntlet's a game, and some people have to go home. Just sucks that Brooke had to be one of those people.

Casey made it far! I wish she made it farther. It would have been awesome if Diem and Robin were gone, and Casey and Coral were there in their places.

Kenny. Just because of him, I want the Rookies to win the final challenge. Actually, the Vets still have CT, Diem, and Robin. That makes me like the Rookies even more.
    Sarah won the gauntlet 5 times. She took out the following players: David (Real World New Orleans), Matt (Real World New Orleans), Trishelle (Real World Las Vegas), Rachel (Real World Back To New York), and Irulan (Real World Las Vegas)

Click to see Spoiler:
    Well Brooke is a newbie, so it's not surprising that she left early. I'm glad Jillian is doing well and made it to the end. I felt she got robbed on The Gauntlet 2. Based on performance, she should've been in the final
    Last edited by Aaron2005; 07-13-2007 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;2473301;
    Sarah won the gauntlet 5 times. She took out the following players: David (Real World New Orleans), Matt (Real World New Orleans), Trishelle (Real World Las Vegas), Rachel (Real World Back To New York), and Irulan (Real World Las Vegas)

Click to see Spoiler:
    Well Brooke is a newbie, so it's not surprising that she left early. I'm glad Jillina is doing well and made it to the end. I felt she got robbed on The Gauntlet 2. Based on performance, she should've been in the final

Elimination number 5 can't be true because they're on different teams
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I guess. Still sad about it though. But way to go, Jillian! Win it for the Rookies!

Thanks for filling me in about Sarah again. I don't know why, but I kept thinking she won 8 Gauntlets.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Evan is on the Vets. So was Johnny. The elimination makes sense.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2473310;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I guess. Still sad about it though. But way to go, Jillian! Win it for the Rookies!

Thanks for filling me in about Sarah again. I don't know why, but I kept thinking she won 8 Gauntlets.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Evan is on the Vets. So was Johnny. The elimination makes sense.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Yeah I know. I had forgotten that Johnny was a veteran. I bet he was bummed about leaving. He went first on The Duel, made it to the end of the Inferno 3, and now he goes home early again. Notice how Tyler is eliminated the same day he was on The Duel. He and Johnny have been eliminated around the same time on both challenges they've done together
    Last edited by Aaron2005; 07-13-2007 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;2473351;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Yeah I know. I had forgotten that Johnny was a veteran. I bet he was bummed about leaving. He went first on The Duel, made it to the end of the Inferno 3, and now he goes home early again. Notice how Tyler is eliminated the same day he was on The Duel. He and Johnny have been eliminated around the same time on both challenges they've done together
    Click to see Spoiler:
    tyler is in the fifth elimination this time isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2472264;
    Alot more good stuff:

Click to see Spoiler:

Coral left the challenge in an unconvential manner [she did not make it to the end, but she did not lose a gauntlet.] They did the same thing on G2 since Jo left, which is why Derrick vs. Timmy was the last gauntlet.

Tyrie leaves and is replaced by MJ. I believe it happens between Gauntlet 5 & Gauntlet 6. I'm not sure if it was because of family health things like he said, but I know Tyrie was having a lot of fights with Kenny & Evan. This may have contributed to it.

Beth & Nehemiah had a big fight on camera the first night of filming and I think it would be safe to say Tenderoni is permanently dissolved.

The rookies are being killed by the veterans. They are doing horrible. Depending on today's male gauntlet, there are either 5 or 6 rookies remaining. The Katie clique [for the vets] & Austin alliance [for the rookies] are dominating the game for the most part.

Jillian may be looking to steal Sarah's crown as Queen of the Gauntlet. She wins AT LEAST three.

Coral & Beth did not get along with the male vets at all, especially Beth. They both had a horrible experience on this challenge and it is almost certain neither will ever do a challenge again. Beth was also eliminated, she is officially the worst player on challenges, she lost all 7 now.

Brad hooks up with.... Tori on the challenge. I hear there is also a lot of CT/Diem hooking up and shizznit. Derek and Paula hookup, we know.

The first Gauntlet was Nehemiah vs. Alex, with Alex getting the boot.
    Wow. This is some good stuff. SOOOOOO Sad that you know who had to leave. I have to disagree about Beth being the worst player in challenge history just because she lost 7 challenges. Montana and Casey are a lot worse. Beth competed well in the gauntlet, when she wasnt throwing missions I might add, especially in the rickshaw race (where Robin walked), she beat Ruthie (thanks to size, but whatever) and Montana (same size). She won that knock off challenge on the Duel and almost won that other one against Jodi if she knew how to paddle. She kicked Svetlana's ass and was sent home on a lame DQ. She is not the best, but she's definitely not the worst.

I might add that I HATE Robin. Couldnt stand her on the inferno 2 and was so glad when Tina kicked her ass and sent her home. Robin and Susie are the only people that I have zero tolerance for on these challenges.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Ernienano;2473577;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    tyler is in the fifth elimination this time isn't he?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    According to Brandongr3's last post, Tyler is in the third elimination just like he was on The Duel where he lost to Derrick. This time he loses to Frank

+ Reply to Thread