+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: The Gauntlet 3

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

Re: RW/RR Challenge: The Gauntlet 3

Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't really like Robin much either, I kind of wish she wouldn't have made it to the end. And Jillian and Johanna haven't typically been the greatest at challenges so I'm sort of surprised their at the end.

It looks like this challenge should be interesting though. I'm excited.

Alot more good stuff:

Click to see Spoiler:

Coral left the challenge in an unconvential manner [she did not make it to the end, but she did not lose a gauntlet.] They did the same thing on G2 since Jo left, which is why Derrick vs. Timmy was the last gauntlet.

Tyrie leaves and is replaced by MJ. I believe it happens between Gauntlet 5 & Gauntlet 6. I'm not sure if it was because of family health things like he said, but I know Tyrie was having a lot of fights with Kenny & Evan. This may have contributed to it.

Beth & Nehemiah had a big fight on camera the first night of filming and I think it would be safe to say Tenderoni is permanently dissolved.

The rookies are being killed by the veterans. They are doing horrible. Depending on today's male gauntlet, there are either 5 or 6 rookies remaining. The Katie clique [for the vets] & Austin alliance [for the rookies] are dominating the game for the most part.

Jillian may be looking to steal Sarah's crown as Queen of the Gauntlet. She wins AT LEAST three.

Coral & Beth did not get along with the male vets at all, especially Beth. They both had a horrible experience on this challenge and it is almost certain neither will ever do a challenge again. Beth was also eliminated, she is officially the worst player on challenges, she lost all 7 now.

Brad hooks up with.... Tori on the challenge. I hear there is also a lot of CT/Diem hooking up and shizznit. Derek and Paula hookup, we know.

The first Gauntlet was Nehemiah vs. Alex, with Alex getting the boot.
    Last edited by Brandongr3; 07-13-2007 at 01:56 AM.

FORT Fan

Dont forget...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Beth was voted off, too.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2472264;
    Alot more good stuff:

Click to see Spoiler:

Coral left the challenge in an unconvential manner [she did not make it to the end, but she did not lose a gauntlet.] They did the same thing on G2 since Jo left, which is why Derrick vs. Timmy was the last gauntlet.

Tyrie leaves and is replaced by MJ. I believe it happens between Gauntlet 5 & Gauntlet 6. I'm not sure if it was because of family health things like he said, but I know Tyrie was having a lot of fights with Kenny & Evan. This may have contributed to it.

Beth & Nehemiah had a big fight on camera the first night of filming and I think it would be safe to say Tenderoni is permanently dissolved.

The rookies are being killed by the veterans. They are doing horrible. Depending on today's male gauntlet, there are either 5 or 6 rookies remaining. The Katie clique [for the vets] & Austin alliance [for the rookies] are dominating the game for the most part.

Jillian may be looking to steal Sarah's crown as Queen of the Gauntlet. She wins AT LEAST three.

Coral & Beth did not get along with the male vets at all, especially Beth. They both had a horrible experience on this challenge and it is almost certain neither will ever do a challenge again. Beth was also eliminated, she is officially the worst player on challenges, she lost all 7 now.

Brad hooks up with.... Tori on the challenge. I hear there is also a lot of CT/Diem hooking up and shizznit. Derek and Paula hookup, we know.

The first Gauntlet was Nehemiah vs. Alex, with Alex getting the boot.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    So they replace Tyrie with MJ in the middle of the challenge? They've never done that before. When Beth left the Inferno 2 (after a couple of missions), she wasn't replaced so I wonder what made them decide to do that now.

They have done it before. Ayanna was replaced by Susie on teh Extreme challenge.

Click to see Spoiler:
    well I'm surprised Johanna made it this far, because she really isn't that great of a competitor. I wish Tyrie wouldn't have went home. I'd say Frank and Nehemiah are doing really good for the rookies though.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I can't see the rookies having any chance in the final mission though but who knows.

FORT Newbie

lmao! i told myself i wudnt look @ spoilers after the inferno 3.. guess i was wrongg

Click to see Spoiler:
    whos in the katie clique? and there are so many austin cast! johannna, danny, rachel, melinda, and nehemehia. that sux for danny since melinda lost.. so i wonder why danny didnt make melinda safe for every gauntlet... lol :] but i cud totally see the vets winning a challenge and nominating MJ in.. he's a beastt.. I'm so glad Jillian made it! :]

I can't wait till this challenge premieres!!

I'm really looking forward to this challenge. I've never seen Jillian or MJ before, so I'm glad theirs people I've never seen on this challenge.

Eliminations:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    1. Alex (beaten by Nehmeiah)
    2. Angel (beaten by Jillian)
    3. Tyler (beaten by Frank)
    4. Brooke (beaten by Jillian)
    Tyrie quit...he was not getting along with alot of the guys like Kenny, Evan, and CT....Tyrie was replaced by MJ.
    5. Johnny (beaten by Evan)
    6. Janelle (beaten by Jillian)
    7. Zach (Unknown)
    8. Beth (beaten by Coral)
    9. Derek (Unknown)
    10. Melinda (defeated by Jillian)
    Coral quit the challenge, not sure why, possibly injury in her Gauntlet against Beth.
    11. Ryan (Unknown)
    12. Casey (beaten by Ev)
    13. Frank (Unknown)
    14. (Unknown)

Jillian basically beat every girl on her team. New Gauntlet queen.
    Left:
    Vets:
    CT, Adam, Danny, Eric, Kenny, Evan, Ev, Katie, Diem & Robin.

Rookies:
    Nehemiah, MJ, Jillian, Johanna, Tori & Rachel.
    I don't really think Johanna is tough at all, you can tell she was saved a lot. Rookies won 3 missions out of 13 (so far)

The Katie clique is Katie, Robin, & Diem (Johanna maybe, and Eric could be in that as well, former partners)

Click to see Spoiler:
    I really don't like how most of my favorites leave. Poor Coral
    Last edited by Brandongr3; 07-13-2007 at 04:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread