+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

The Real World: Sydney

I hope it's not too early to start this thread.

Well, I was just surfing through Wikipedia, and I stopped by the article about the upcoming season of the Real World, which was in Sydney. The article provides link to the castmembers' MySpace profiles. But only 6 out of the 7 have profiles. I snagged some pictures from their profiles (and a few other sites), so here they are:

Cohutta Lee

Cohutta's MySpace
    *Note: His MySpace is private.

Isaac Stout

Isaac’s MySpace

Kelly Anne

Kelly Anne's MySpace
    *Note: I couldn't find her last name, but I'm thinking it starts with a "J." Her MySpace URL is www.myspace.com/kllyannj, so that's what leads me to believe her last name starts with "J."

Parisa Montazaran

Parisa's MySpace
    *Note: I'm unsure about her last name. The only site that says her last name is Montazaran is Wikipedia, and we all know Wikipedia isn't the most trustworthy site. So it could be fake. Also, her MySpace profile has 2 songs of her singing. If you want to listen to her voice, go check out her profile.

Shauvon

Shauvon's MySpace
    *Note: I couldn't find her last name.

Trisha Cummings

Trisha's MySpace
    *Note: Again, I'm unsure of her last name since the only site that said Cummings was her last name was Wikipedia.

The seventh castmember's name is Dunbar. That's all I know about him, except that he has brown hair. But like that dwindles it down to one person.

Re: The Real World: Sydney

Like I said, Wikipedia isn't the most trustworthy site out there. So I searched for clues on their profiles and on other sites to make sure all of this is true. Here are the clues I came up with:
    • If you're familiar with MySpace, then you'll know that there are usually captions under the person's pictures. Shauvon was no exception. If you scroll back up, you'll see a picture of her in a bikini. Under that picture, she has this caption:

"I cant say where but you'll find out soon enough!!"

She's probably talking about Sydney.
      l
    • Also on Shauvon's MySpace is this picture:

And under this picture is this caption:

"Out of my airplane window to the secret place.."

Again, she's probably talking about Sydney.
      l
    • Again, if you're familiar with MySpace, then you know something called "Top Friends." The number of your "Top Friends" can range from 4 to 24. These friends also show up on your profile. On Shauvon's MySpace, she has Kelly Anne and Trisha as Top Friends. Kelly Anne has Parisa, Shauvon, Isaac, Trisha, and Cohutta in her Top Friends (so she pretty much has everyone). Trisha has Shauvon on her Top Friends. Parisa has Kelly Anne and Cohutta.

I also found this article about The Real World: Sydney. It points out what the castmembers' job is and where they live in Sydney. But the article says there's a castmember named Talhada. That's not true. They probably thought Talhada was Shauvon. Also, it says the season is still in production. That is also not true since I read another article that said Kelly Anne went back home in May. The article was probably written before May.

Real World Sydney cast photographed, are working for Contiki tours

The cast of The Real World Sydney has been photographed working at their new job for Contiki tours, which identifies itself as “worldwide travel for 18 to 35 year olds.”

A person participating in a Contiki tour in Australia tells us exclusively that the cast members “work for Contiki in Bondi Junction and are putting together a weekend tour of Sydney that Contiki will start to sell. These photos were taken on a Contiki tour which the group was on as part of both a reward and research for their job.”

Our source, who asked not to be named, identified the cast members as Kelly Ann, who’s wearing a brown shirt and is from Austin, and Issac from Ohio, who has a shaved head but is apparently not visible here. The name of the woman in the red shirt is unknown, although she’s apparently a cast member. Other cast members, who are not pictured, are identified as Tricia (who has blond hair), Dunbar (has brown hair), and Talhada (who is from Georgia); it’s unclear if they are all from the US, or if like previous international seasons, some come from other countries.

(Update: Reader Michael writes in to identify the location where the photographs were taken: the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park, which he says is “in Far North Queensland, in the city of Cairns…, the main gateway city to the Great Barrier Reef.” It’s about a three-hour flight from Sydney.)

The cast members live in waterfront home in Darling Harbour. The Australia-set season is the show’s 19th season, and is currently in production.

Here’s a slideshow of the photos; the people with their faces blurred, the photographer says, are “other people from the trip,” not cast or crew members.
    Here are the pictures that were in the slideshow:

And one more thing: production started in February. I read an article that said Kelly Anne went back home on May 26th, so production ended at the end of May.

Sorry, I forgot to put this clue I found:
    • Isaac is getting a lot of comments from his friends on MySpace. They're saying, "Oh, I can't wait to see you on TV!" and stuff like that. That indicates that Isaac is for sure on the Real World.

Kelly Anne and Parisa are the only two that are confirmed as castmembers. But I'm pretty sure Trisha, Shauvon, Isaac, and Cohutta are castmembers. And the article I posted before said Dunbar was a castmember, so he's most likely going to be one.

FORT Fan

All of those are the castmembers.

And here's a little spoiler for this season
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Shauvon leaves the show in the middle of the season. I dont think she returned, and I am not sure if she was replaced.

I heard that this was Dunbar. It's from the same place that has a bunch of pics of Kelly Anne.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham;2439324;
    All of those are the castmembers.

And here's a little spoiler for this season
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Shauvon leaves the show in the middle of the season. I dont think she returned, and I am not sure if she was replaced.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Awww, that sucks. Even though she seems like a wild child, I was liking her a little from what I saw on her MySpace. She looked like she would create a lot of drama.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2438724;
    And one more thing: production started in February. I read an article that said Kelly Anne went back home on May 26th, so production ended at the end of May.
    I take that back. The article was probably wrong. If production began in February, then production would have ended around April. Filming usually take 3 months (Denver was from June 2006 to August 2006).

A fact supporting that production ended in April: if you scroll back up, there's a picture of Isaac in roller skates, and he's being lifted by his friend. Trisha commented his picture on his MySpace, saying, "Oh how I miss my roommate." The comment was dated in the middle of April.

If production ended in April, then Sydney might premiere sooner than I thought.

FORT Newbie

The Spoiler You Put Is Correct
    Click to see Spoiler:
    And Talhada Is One Of The Seven Starngers,she Is Picked To Replace Shoavon.ALSO ANOTHER TIBIT.ISSAC WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON REAL WORLD DENVER AND HE IS GOING TO APPEAR ON A CHALLANGE SOON
    Last edited by hepcat; 06-26-2007 at 12:20 AM. Reason: TO PUT INTOSPOILER FORM

Quote Originally Posted by npresh;2450693;
    The Spoiler You Put Is Correct
    Click to see Spoiler:
    And Talhada Is One Of The Seven Starngers,she Is Picked To Replace Shoavon.ALSO ANOTHER TIBIT.ISSAC WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON REAL WORLD DENVER AND HE IS GOING TO APPEAR ON A CHALLANGE SOON
    No he won't.
    Last edited by hepcat; 06-26-2007 at 12:20 AM.

FORT Newbie

Sorry ,its
    Click to see Spoiler:
    just on his myspace i says something by someone about him being on a challange.BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON REAL WORLD DENVER BUT WAS ON HOUSE ARREST And talhada is shoavon replacement
    Last edited by hepcat; 06-26-2007 at 12:21 AM.

FORT Newbie

my bad wrong thing
    Click to see Spoiler:
    ,i met to post the challange tibit about someone else on a different forum.alsoThe Spoiler You Put Is Correct And Talhada Is One Of The Seven Strangers,she Is Picked To Replace Shoavon.ALSO ANOTHER TIBIT.ISSAC WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON REAL WORLD DENVER,but was on house arrest.these tibits are true.If you ask me i would of prefered to see issac rather than alex
    Last edited by hepcat; 06-26-2007 at 12:23 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1234567891011 ... LastLast