+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real World: Sydney

dunbar has a nice body but i think hes ugly and his hair cut is horrible..kelly anne is really babyish but her body is really hot.. isaac is my fav of the guys.. finally i always wanted tosee a white rapper typeon the show.. trisha is a total bitch but she is the most beautiful i think and.. she is ignorant butthe kitchen arguement.. i was deff on her side,... shauvon is very cool and deff the sexiest of the girls and also the girl in the middle which is nice...parisa came offto me as someone that i dont think ill like .. the comments about not babysitting and not saying hi in the very beggining turned me off... shes to serious, and last but not least cohutta.. well hes a character but i think he will be in the background this season.

I actually like Cohutta the best out of the guys.

This season looks like it's going to be awesome so far. Fireworks galore.

Does anyone think that maybe there is no Talhada? Talhada like it could be Cohutta's name heard incorrectly and this mystery houseguest does hail from Georgia. The article also didn't seem to get very "in" with the cast so it could just be athe reporter writing down names that he thinks he hears.

Yeah it looks like its going to be good.

FORT Newbie

they keepon showing a dark skinned girl with braids in previews.. maybe it could just be parisa wit braids?

Kelly Ann isn't as cute as she thinks lol. Yeah, she's pretty.. but not drop dead gorgeous!
    So far, I like Parisa most. Don't like Kelly Ann or the McDonalds girl. The guys don't interest me that much lol

Isaac seems like a cool dude, and Shauvon is hot as hell...

OMG... Trisha is coming across as a horrible, disgusting person. Granted this is a first impression, but her little McDonalds story made me want to throw things at the TV. Kellyanne is obnoxious too... I hated her little pathetic attempt at seduction in the hot tub. Jury's still out on the other two girls... Shavoun seems really cute and self-assured, and Parisa seems kind of hard to get along w/ at first but very pretty and at least with some integrity.

The guys all seem great. Cohutta looks like Sean William Scott's Bo Duke in Dukes of Hazzard. The preview of Isaac swimming in the fish tank is hilarious. And Dunbar's conversation w/ his girlfriend was really sweet.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Who is it that goes home this season

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by joanie_shoulda1;2518909;
    they keepon showing a dark skinned girl with braids in previews.. maybe it could just be parisa wit braids?
    yea i see her alot too...im pretty positive thats the girl who replaces trisha...there are pics of the black girl with braids on parisa's myspace together in sydney....

+ Reply to Thread