+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

Re: The Real World: Sydney

Well from the previews this season, looks like its going to have more fights and arguments than the past few seasons, should be interesting.

FORT Fan

Shauvon is bisexual...I was watching on MTV Ondemand and she says she is. This is one of the first girls on MTV since Aneesa that is not straight.

Yeah that is true, but I thought she was straight.

FORT Newbie

Wow, that Trisha already makes me mad! What with her and that whole McDonalds/Chinese employee rant. How anyone in this day and age still manages to be so stupid and clueless... well, it is certainly beyond me.

It was embarrassing to watch to be honest.

ok well when the two people were making out in the confessional...it looked like they were doing more than kissing...cause when they opened the door..he sat down holding his pants...so yea...

Well already I don't like Kelly Anne and Trisha. Kelly Anne seems really conceded. Paris seems a little too serious though. You can tell Dunbar is going to end up cheating on his girlfriend, which is really awful.

FORT Fan

how many replacements are there for this season? 1 or 2? I know someone is definately getting replaced.

Damn Kelly Anne is a total child and Trisha is an inconsiderate ignorant mess. Both of them suck. Was that Trisha shoving Parisa in the preview? It went by kind of fast and I couldn't tell if it was her or Shauvon. I would think its Trisha since she's already on the wrong page with Parisa and is the more likely of the two to shove someone.

That "Dunbar pick us" part was so immature, sounded like a bunch of grade school kids establishing their cliques.

I think it was Trisha shoving her, yeah I really don't like Trisha and Kelly Anne at all.

FORT Regular

I personally think Parisa is very beautiful even more so from the three other girls. Trisha is a complete waste of space. Kelly Anne is a baby but it seems she is willing to be rational. Dunbar is too full of himself. He does have a sexy body but he is not breath-taking. Issac, to my surprise I liked. Shauvon is in the middle for me, and Cohutta is also in between. My favorite so far is Parisa.

+ Reply to Thread