+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 396

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

  1. #31
    . rawr_imadino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    22
    Posts
    808

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2479516;
    Hey, I like Dustin too! (I just don't want to have an avatar of him though.)

    Click to see Spoiler:
    Just in case anyone wanted to know, Trisha is for sure the one who's going to be sent home. So much for the rumor that Shauvon was going home.


    I have hope for this season also. I think Kelly Anne is going to be my favorite of this season. I don't know, she just has a sweet vibe to her.

    Here's a picture that gives you a better look at Cohutta:






    A little off topic since this thread is about the Real World: Sydney, but the online voting for the Real World 20 is almost over. There are only ten people left in the online casting call. Before, I thought that all of the seven castmembers were being chosen online. But only one castmember is; the rest of the six are being chosen by the regular auditioning process.

    But here's the thing: one of the top 10 finalists for the "seventh spot" for the Real World 20 said that because she is being considered for other projects. Those other projects include future seasons of the Real World and future seasons of Road Rules.

    So it looks like the Real World isn't ending!

    I'm not sure you're going to like Kelly Anne after the trailer they posted on the official website.
    I'm not sure if I should write this in spoiler form since it's on the website now but I will.

    Click to see Spoiler:
    She was talking to Thrisha probably about Parisa saying "I want her to get into a fight with somebody, cry herself to bed and go home and I might make it happen."


    I'm liking Isaac, Cohutta and Parisa based on the preview.

    Thrish and Shauvon are confusing me since they book alike.


    Yay! for Real World not ending.

    It's going to be on forever.

  2. #32
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    Well I hope they keep making Real World, but they really didn't come out and say their going to keep making it.

  3. #33
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by rawr_imadino;2480261;
    I'm not sure you're going to like Kelly Anne after the trailer they posted on the official website.
    I'm not sure if I should write this in spoiler form since it's on the website now but I will.

    Click to see Spoiler:
    She was talking to Thrisha probably about Parisa saying "I want her to get into a fight with somebody, cry herself to bed and go home and I might make it happen."


    I'm liking Isaac, Cohutta and Parisa based on the preview.

    Thrish and Shauvon are confusing me since they book alike.


    Yay! for Real World not ending.

    It's going to be on forever.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Oh yeah... I remember that part from when I watched it on TV. Kelly Anne was saying, "When the f*** did you babysit?" But I guess it was just small fight between them because if go to Kelly Anne's MySpace, Parisa is the highest on her "top friends" thing.


    I still like her.

  4. #34
    FORT Fogey scarlett1616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston,Tx
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,618

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    The cast is just as bad as the one from Austin.
    So bland, lol.
    I only like Parisia(sp), Cohutta(hot), and Issac(hotter).
    I'll
    Click to see Spoiler:
    probably like the new girl that takes Trisha's place.

  5. #35
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    lol, I really liked the cast from Austin.

  6. #36
    FORT Fogey scarlett1616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston,Tx
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,618

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2480964;
    lol, I really liked the cast from Austin.

    Actually I meant Key West.
    I was tired when I wrote that, lol.

  7. #37
    FORT Fan R.James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    351
    Dunbar looks like Frank from RW LV.

    But then again, I only looked at him once this afternoon so maybe I am wrong.

  8. #38
    FORT BUILDER happytimeharry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    47

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    I don't think they'd really cancel the Real World, it's like their highest-rated show

    This season will definitely be better than Denver, if only because it's in another country and that'll make it more interesting

  9. #39
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by R.James;2481154;
    Dunbar looks like Frank from RW LV.

    But then again, I only looked at him once this afternoon so maybe I am wrong.
    I don't think so. Well, a little. It's just the hair.

    Quote Originally Posted by happytimeharry;2481213;
    I don't think they'd really cancel the Real World, it's like their highest-rated show

    This season will definitely be better than Denver, if only because it's in another country and that'll make it more interesting
    The reason people were thinking that the 20th season of the Real World was going to be the last is because MTV only signed for 20 seasons. Just in case anyone was wondering.

  10. #40
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    Yeah that's what I was wondering because I read that on the real world/ road rules blog.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.