+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

FORT Fan

Re: The Real World: Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;2763877;
    While I won't call anyone sluts, it does annoy me how women can be 50% (or more) involved in a cheating scandal and get away with it while the guy takes 100% of the heat. And then Ashli would say how disgusted she was with (whats his face, I forgot??) for cheating on Julie with her. Granted, she admitted she was disgusted with herself too, but come on. Also, (whats his face) shouldnt get away easy either. They are both fully responsible in my opinion.
    Oh I agree I only made the statement about Ashli because everyone was bashing dunbar and acting like Ashli was OK..They were both wrong

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;2763877;
    While I won't call anyone sluts, it does annoy me how women can be 50% (or more) involved in a cheating scandal and get away with it while the guy takes 100% of the heat. ... They are both fully responsible in my opinion.
    I think whoever is doing the cheating is the one who's responsible, regardless of whether it's the man or the woman. In this case, Ashli was not in a relationship with anyone. Therefore, she wasn't cheating on her boyfriend or husband 'cause she's not seeing anyone.

Dumbell does have a serious girlfriend and he was still whoring around with whoever would pay attention to him. It was his responsibility to be true to Julie, regardless of who was trying to seduce him. (Gag!)

Yes, Ashli knew he had a girlfriend and shouldn't have gotten involved with him--but HE is the one who cheated. Not her. HE is the one who hurt his relationship. HE is the one who should've resisted temptation because HE is the one who had everything to lose.

I would feel the same way if the sexes were reversed. And no, I have no love for Ashli. I think they were all pretty stupid this season...

Shavonda...wow....she looked like a stripper. Those big shinny balls puffed up in animal print.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly;2764058;
    Shavonda...wow....she looked like a stripper. Those big shinny balls puffed up in animal print.
    I couldn't have said it better myself! Horrible!

And what was with Trisha's hair? Blonde and black tips/roots?

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2764280;
    I couldn't have said it better myself! Horrible!

And what was with Trisha's hair? Blonde and black tips/roots?
    I think her hair is two different colors. The top layer is bleached blonde, and the bottom layer of hair is dyed black. When I went to get my hair dyed professionally last year, the lady doing my hair wanted to do this to me, but I didn't want to lol.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2764303;
    I think her hair is two different colors. The top layer is bleached blonde, and the bottom layer of hair is dyed black. When I went to get my hair dyed professionally last year, the lady doing my hair wanted to do this to me, but I didn't want to lol.
    Good for you! I think that "skunk" look is so ugly and trashy.

I have only one color of hair at all times. I don't understand that two toned look.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fan

Wow, how things change. Remember in the beginning of the season it was Trisha and Kelly Anne vs. Shauvon and Parisa. Now based on the reunion show the lines are clear...Trisha and Shauvon are biatches while Ashli and Kelly Anne have become Parisa's pals. Blondes vs. Brunettes. Oh, and Ashli talks too much for only being there barely half a season.

Thank goodness this season is over! None of these people really did anything for me and it was just a little blah.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2764944;
    Thank goodness this season is over! None of these people really did anything for me and it was just a little blah.
    me either. I hope MTV starts having a more diverse house next year like they used too.

+ Reply to Thread