+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

Re: The Real World: Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2759204;
    Was it just me or did Cahutta seem like he didn't want to admit they were still an item? His expressions were weird.

It wasn't just you, I thought the same thing. It was weird. She seemed to want to discuss it while he didn't.

Also, did Trisha and Issac hook up at some point. His comment about her giving good "hand" threw me off.

I thought he hooked up with Shavonda or however you spell her name. I was thrown back with his comment but Trisha didn't deny it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Cahutta needs a good bath. He is just icky.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Dunbar is too short to have that bodybuilder frame. He looks like a hippo. He loves the attn from both women and could care less about either of them.

He looked like he had gained weight at the reunion. I don't find him attractive in any way at all. Ashley can do way better than that meat head.
    Yup, with donuts!!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

He looks shifty to me. When he smiles, he just reminds me of a snake! Ashlii was actually cute on the reunion show...she seemed apologetic for some of her wrongs... Dunbar just seems like he's the same old oaf. Also, his accent sounded much more pronounced than when he was in Australia...

Did all of the cast members this season smoke? eesh...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2762046;
    He looked like he had gained weight at the reunion. I don't find him attractive in any way at all. Ashley can do way better than that meat head.
    Ashli is a nasty slut, she knew he had a girlfriend and pursued him anyway. I have NO respect for females like that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ejerzeygirl;2763872;
    Ashli is a nasty slut, she knew he had a girlfriend and pursued him anyway. I have NO respect for females like that at all.
    While I won't call anyone sluts, it does annoy me how women can be 50% (or more) involved in a cheating scandal and get away with it while the guy takes 100% of the heat. And then Ashli would say how disgusted she was with (whats his face, I forgot??) for cheating on Julie with her. Granted, she admitted she was disgusted with herself too, but come on. Also, (whats his face) shouldnt get away easy either. They are both fully responsible in my opinion.

It was wrong on both parties.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2755523;
    Julie is as big of a moron as Dumbar then. Why stay with the cheater and feud with the girl he slept with who wasn't cheating on anyone? Julie should be feuding with Dumbell. I never understood girls who will forgive their cheating boyfriends/husbands but stay angry at the "other woman." Morons.

I never understand that either, but Ashli is just as bad. she knew he had a girl so she shouldn't have been all up on him either.

+ Reply to Thread