+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

Re: The Real World: Sydney

Trisha will be at the reunion

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoBody;2722157;
    Anyone else thought it was weird that Cohutta called his ... GRANDPA to talk about their possible 'situtation'? LOL, I dont' know maybe it's not that weird, but I thought it was. And LMAO at KellyAnn goin to 'pray' for a miracle. Um, should've thought of th
    I didn't see that episode, but apparently Cohutta is really close to his grandpa 'cause he called him up again on the season finale to ask grandpa's opinion about Kelly Anne dancing around with another guy at the bar. I found it disconcerting that Cohutta told his grandpa that he was "screwing" her. Nice way to talk to your grandpappy...

I like Cohutta, but I cannot stand his voice. Everytime he talked, it was like hearing nails on a chalkboard to me! He has the voice of a 90-year-old man!

I was surprised that Parisa was crying and saying she would miss everyone. None of them seemed like they were particularly nice to her... maybe the show just edited it that way, but boy, if it were me, I'd be doing a little jig--I would've been so happy to get away from those loons.

Dunbar--I dated a drunk a long time ago that reminds me sooooooo much of him. Everything's someone else's fault...Ashlii may have been an idiot for sleeping with him, but he's the slut who CHEATED on his long-time girlfriend. As far as I know, Ashlii didn't cheat on anyone. Not that I like her either. But she's a prize compared to Dumb-bell. Just from him wanting to spoon with her AFTER he called her a whore and a slut, you could tell he's a user. It's all about him. It wasn't his fault that he cheated. SHE made him do it. Gees, my neighbor's two year old is smarter than him! If his girlfriend doesn't break up with him after seeing him hit on Kelly Anne and sleep with Ashlii, well, then she pretty much deserves him.

Dunbar and Julie are apparently still together. I was reading on another site that Julie and Ashli are feuding with each other through Facebook.

Fatima/Whitney/Stacy Ann TopModelFan1's Avatar

So, where will the next season of the Real World be?
    Tyra, please don't shave my head.

FORT Fogey

Hollywood.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2754729;
    Dunbar and Julie are apparently still together. I was reading on another site that Julie and Ashli are feuding with each other through Facebook.
    Julie is as big of a moron as Dumbar then. Why stay with the cheater and feud with the girl he slept with who wasn't cheating on anyone? Julie should be feuding with Dumbell. I never understood girls who will forgive their cheating boyfriends/husbands but stay angry at the "other woman." Morons.

FORT Fogey

Haha! That's the plain truth!

I caught the last few minutes of the reunion. Are Cahutta and Kelly Anne still talking to each other?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yes and dating

I finally caught the reunion last night. Was it just me or did Cahutta seem like he didn't want to admit they were still an item? His expressions were weird.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread