+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

Re: The Real World: Sydney

I don't know if I should put this in tags or not. But because everyone might be wondering about the replacement, I won't put it in tags.

Alright, previous spoilers have talked about a girl named Talhada and how she might be a housemate. But Alex (the guy Parisa and Trisha fought over) says that there won't be another housemate. The house stays at 6.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Newbie

Looks like Alex was right.

Well, the season finale is tonight, yet it seems no one here cares really, lol. To me, this might be tied with Paris as being the most boring RW season ever. I'm sure MTV has something special planned for the 20th season...maybe?

I haven't watched in a while but I distinctly heard Isaac telling his g/f that he would go with her on a cruise and travel with her. Where do these people come up with money like that on a whim?
    Yup, with donuts!!

I just watched the re-airing of the finale. Sort of a let down. I hope they have a reunion show because I really want to know if Dumbar-ass and his girlfriend ended up splitting because of the whole Ashley situation and if Kelly Ann and Calhutta stayed in touch or got together.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm curious too..I also want to see if there are any fireworks when Parisa and the psuedo-christian (whatever her name is) get together again.

The reunion show is on Wednesday night

I don't think this was the most boring season it was more like the cast was hated and there was only one or two people to like on it. Can't really get invested in a show when there are so many people that aren't worth your time.

As for the last episode, I don't like how Dunbar degraded Ashili but he did beat her to the punch which was a good move on his part. He was right that she was holding the sex over his head so to get out there was a good move. The way he handled it was totally uncalled for. Ashili as bad as Dunbar was only has herself to blame for being in that spot.

In the end Im glad this season is over. Only Parisa and Kelly Anne seemed sad that it was ending....bring on LA!

^Yeah, I was kind of struggling to find a reason why Ashli would be "SO MAD" at Dunbar? I mean, it's not like he made it up or anything. But anyway, that kind of provided some drama for the episode, so that was ok by me. And even though Dunbar was still as big a douche as ever, at least we got a glimpse of his 'other' side. Ashli did end up being the loser though, but she knew what she was playing with, should've thought better about it.

Kelly Ann and Cohutta were my two favorite characters on the show.

Isaac = can't stand him.

Parissa, she actually become a lot less irritating towards the end of the show. The whole gift giving was really corny though. Still, she was ok.

BTW, is Trisha going to be invited to the reunion?

I'm sure they will all be at the reunion because it wasn't like they were that violent. She shoved Parissa, she didn't clock her. I hope Kelly Ann and Cohutta are together and happy.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I thought it was funny that after hashing their problem out, Dunbar still wanted Ashlii to "spoon" with him. He's an idiot.

+ Reply to Thread