+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

Re: The Real World: Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by Kick Rocks;2704744;
    I see Trisha as nothing but a Mean Girl and a hypocrite.
    Classic mean girl!

So I finally got to see the episode where Parisa sent Trisha home. OMG!

Ashli (what a stupid, irritating spelling): What irritates me most about Ashli is that she hasn't even been in the house long enough to have all these opinions; she's just a blind little sheep taking her cues from Trisha and KellyAnne because she's afraid she won't be "popular." IMO, Ashli, as soon as she arrived figured out that Parisa was the alienated one, so Ashli made sure to get in good with Trisha and KellyAnne so the same wouldn't happen to her. Maybe you could say it's sort of like social self-preservation, but I don't think it's just that. It seems like a cold, manipulative way to be, IMO. Hearing her say on the phone "blah blah it's just been the four of us because we don't like Parisa..." Shut up you little twit! You haven't been there long enough to have a valid opinion.

KellyAnne: Has no personality or opinions of her own and, like Ashli, waits to see what the consensus is before having an authentic opinion of her own. There is no excuse for the spitting. Just none. She's far too malleable and takes her cues from everyone else. Ex: As soon as Isaac said Trisha sucked, then KellyAnne begins to soften her stance toward Parisa and she and Ashli talk about Trisha's negative qualities all of a sudden. Also, once she saw that not everyone was going to hate Parisa, all of a sudden she starts trying to talk to Parisa again. She tried to weasel her way out of her crappy behavior without taking responsibility for it by acting like nothing had happened, but Parisa called her on it. I was so glad Isaac spoke against Trisha, if only for Parisa's sake because someone else had to speak up and call them on their crap.

Cohutta: I was disappointed in him. I don't expect the guys to get involved in the drama, but he could've "manned up" as he would say and could've spoken up for what was right when Parisa held the house meeting. I think it's just because he was sleeping with KellyAnne, so he probably didn't want to go there.

Dunbar: I loved that he didn't mince words when he said Trisha's going home wasn't any sweat off his back!

Trisha: You just know she's watching these new eps fully expecting everyone to make Parisa's life miserable and since that isn't the case once Isaac spoke up, what delicious schaudenfreud it is! Heh.

Parisa: Enjoy your flight, take care! Best line of the season!

Isaac rocks.
    Last edited by Kick Rocks; 12-10-2007 at 01:40 PM.

I still think the show's producers should enforce non violence rules.

Someone mentioned they do it on the challenges; there is still drama to be had since these people can call each other every name in the book and do everything BUT touch one another in anger.

Nonetheless, I'm really disgruntled with this bunch. Ashli is a simple minded game playing slut, who constantly said they were only spooning while knowing she wanted to sleep with the idiotic Dunbar, who doesn't deserve to have a nice girl as a girlfriend.

The only bearable cast members to me are Cohutta and Isaac. I hope the new girl (if there is one) is likeable. Or at least sensible. Or something. Watchable, maybe?

Aside from the flaming, bleep filled fighting on this season, there's been very little of interest to see.

Possibly the least likeable cast in memory.

lily

FORT Newbie

i love how after sleeping with dunbar, ashli has sorta let herself go. AND she feels like she was duped! crazy

is noirin the new castmember? she's getting more airtime than parisa! wow. i have no problems she seems the coolest chick.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Kelly Ann and Cohutta played pull and pray on national tv. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Ok can I just say how funny it is that now that Ashli "got" Dunbar she can't stand the sight of him. Everything he does bothers her now. Maybe she should've noticed some of his horrible traits before she threw herself in his bed. And now she feels disrespected by him? What did she expect? He never claimed to like her--only to wanting to sleep with her.

As far as her feeling "duped"--why should she? She wanted him as much as he wanted her. Neither one claimed to be inlove. They just wanted to get it on with each other. Plus, you're sleeping with someone else's boyfriend--not exactly the most respectful thing to do.

I think they are both gross for what they did. Can't wait til Julie dumps his ass!

Quote Originally Posted by guiltypleasurer;2719793;
    i love how after sleeping with dunbar, ashli has sorta let herself go. AND she feels like she was duped! crazy

is noirin the new castmember? she's getting more airtime than parisa! wow. i have no problems she seems the coolest chick.

I was going to post the same thing about Norin. She comes across as a sweet enough girl. They might as well make her Trisha's replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2719966;
    Kelly Ann and Cohutta played pull and pray on national tv. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
    Lol wow, you win a cookie from me for this post, Amy Lee. If i were drinking anything, I would have spit all over my screen.

I agree with who said this was the least likable cast. So far, I've only liked 2/7...8 (soon to be 9) cast that they've had on here. And I thought last season was bad...
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Quote Originally Posted by jj1234;2720257;
    Ok can I just say how funny it is that now that Ashli "got" Dunbar she can't stand the sight of him. Everything he does bothers her now. Maybe she should've noticed some of his horrible traits before she threw herself in his bed. And now she feels disrespected by him? What did she expect? He never claimed to like her--only to wanting to sleep with her.

As far as her feeling "duped"--why should she? She wanted him as much as he wanted her. Neither one claimed to be inlove. They just wanted to get it on with each other. Plus, you're sleeping with someone else's boyfriend--not exactly the most respectful thing to do.

I think they are both gross for what they did. Can't wait til Julie dumps his ass!
    Word. Ashli deserves what's coming at her. She was throwing herself at Dunbar and now she feels "disrespected" because he calls her a bitch, lol. Ok. Should've opened your eyes a little earlier honey, Dunbar is the biggest prick who has an ego of I don't know who. They both are such losers, I can't stand them.

Anyone else thought it was weird that Cohutta called his ... GRANDPA to talk about their possible 'situtation'? LOL, I dont' know maybe it's not that weird, but I thought it was. And LMAO at KellyAnn goin to 'pray' for a miracle. Um, should've thought of that before. And although I'm glad they're not actually having a baby, KA couldn't take care of it, but you could tell Cohutta really wanted it to be true and was disappointed when it turned false alarm.

Issac is crazy. I know I've said this here before and nobody else feels that way, lol, but I can't stand him. He's just so creepy.

Parisa just needs to stop with her pity party. Enough, Trisha is gone, move on.

FORT Newbie

this cast is getting boring! kellyanne is the equivalent of gasoline. all she does is add to some fire.

ashli looks so unattractive now. even though I agree that dunbar is an idiot. it's hard to agree with someone who just slept with a taken man.

i loooove how dunbar feels all this rage and anger towards the dumb drama between ashli and him. YET he seems to show no remorse for his infidelity. he actually has the gall to complain to julie how ashli turned on him. sick freak!

+ Reply to Thread