+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

Re: The Real World: Sydney

Regarding Ashli and Dunbar... it drives me nuts how Dunbar exaggerates how much women want him. Yes, Ashli, Parisa, and Kelly Anne have all gone after him, but it's like he exaggerates how much they're pursuing him and acts like he's the innocent victim just so people will forgive him if he cheats. Ashli was coming on strong, but there were times when she'd just be sitting there, and he'd go over and be like, "We could totally be making out right now. Oh it's so hard. You're tempting me" when she's not doing anything. When he's talking to the guys, it's like, "She's throwing herself at me, it's so hard." And mark my words, when he describes this to Julie (if he does), he'll say, "She was just coming on so strong, I couldn't help it, I was just sitting there and she fell on top of me." ARGH! Be a man and take responsibility!

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;2708664;
    Regarding Ashli and Dunbar... it drives me nuts how Dunbar exaggerates how much women want him. Yes, Ashli, Parisa, and Kelly Anne have all gone after him, but it's like he exaggerates how much they're pursuing him and acts like he's the innocent victim just so people will forgive him if he cheats. Ashli was coming on strong, but there were times when she'd just be sitting there, and he'd go over and be like, "We could totally be making out right now. Oh it's so hard. You're tempting me" when she's not doing anything. When he's talking to the guys, it's like, "She's throwing herself at me, it's so hard." And mark my words, when he describes this to Julie (if he does), he'll say, "She was just coming on so strong, I couldn't help it, I was just sitting there and she fell on top of me." ARGH! Be a man and take responsibility!
    LOL, so true. But that would require him being a man to begin with.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Eiffel;2707656;
    Ugh... one word to describe Ashli: HOOCHIE!!! I am so disappointed in Dunbar too. I really thought he would have been man enough to resist such cheap temptations. Oh well...

I am extremely happy to see Isaac back. Without his presence, I honestly think the Sydney house would have been a crime scene by now. His reaction to Trisha leaving was priceless. I LOVE Isaac!

It was kind of annoying to see Kelly-Anne and Ashli start bashing Trisha (who I can't stand) so soon after she left. It just goes to show how fake these girls really are. I'm not a big fan of Parisa, but at least she is real.
    I don't think Parisa should deal with either one of them after what they do, so what if they say sorry. And Ashli is disgusting and when she was in the hot tub and was like you make me feel bad about myself. NO Ashli you make your ownself feel bad about yourself you know he has a girl and you could careless; I bet your really about to feel bad about yourself now that you see that you are what you are, a slorey one night stand.

No mention of Kelly Ann and Kohuta's little condom scare next week?

I don't think she will be pregnant but he wants to marry her if she is....

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2708937;
    No mention of Kelly Ann and Kohuta's little condom scare next week?

I don't think she will be pregnant but he wants to marry her if she is....

FORT Newbie

Honestly? Kellyanne thinks she would make a good mother? I think one day she'd beat her child into a corner and the next day say "hmmm I know i was being a bad person, let me do the opposite and reaffirm i'm a good person" than take her kid out to chucky cheese or something. cohutta son, she make look hawt but boy is that girl freaky spineless in pathlogical way!

dunbar is such a @$$! his one reason not to tell julie is so that she won't go out and do the same thing to him!? wow.

FORT Newbie

What sent me on the "hate Trisha" wagon was when she said to Parisa, something to the effect of: "My life, family, religion is better than yours!"

Religion? Unnecessary, unclassy and downright crappy thing to say.

And, I remember at the beginning of the series, she made some derisive remarks against some fast food cashier because of her accent.

What a friggin' beeyatch!

Quote Originally Posted by hlaura;2707900;
    Well, for some reason I felt like commenting on Trisha's fake apology she posted on her My Space, but she screens comments, and it looks like my message will never be revealed You can read it below. And I know I can be mean. Oh, I'm such a bad person. Well, at least I can sleep calmly knowing that only God can judge me, right?

To Trisha Cummings: and all her followers/fans/ and just stupid people

If you really wanted to apologize, you would write Parissa and apologize in front of her, not in front of your fans, just because you were caught on a tape being a bitch. It has nothing to do with editing; it has nothing to do with MTV being mean or unfair to you. Iím agnostic, but Iím ashamed of how conveniently you use your religion to cover all BS you do and say. Most of the people who left positive comments here are so ignorant.

I donít hate you, Trisha, no, I pity you. I pity some of your friends who, according to the photos, weight more than that girl, Parissa... They should realize, poor things, that you judge them all the time. Yes, you do. You can write whatever BS you were told to write, so you can get an extra pair of Dior glasses being a nice Christian girl (ha-ha), but you do judge people. Your father sounded like a good person with strong morals, but I guess for reasons known by many, heís afraid to tell you "no" when he has to.

I want to believe that youíre the way youíre just because youíre young, but I wouldnít hold my breath waiting for you to change. Youíre not 14 anymore. Now it looks like youíre a heartless person with no values whatsoever. Fake. If somebody takes away from you all expensive clothes and shiny glasses, youíre nothing. Just an empty space. Blah. So sad. Have fun. Happy Holidays, dear.

P.S. Love Isaac. Amazing guy.
    P.P.S. I apologize for misspelling Parisa's name. She's a decent girl.

I can't believe a girl like that even has Myspace fans.. I mean, how completely dead inside do you have to be..

Anyway, I love how Ashley swears allegiance to Trisha when she's leaving, then joins in on the Trisha-bashing once she sees Isaac doing so, then admits she knows practically nothing about the situation, since most of what happened took place before she even got there.

Why do they pick such dumb, generic girls for this show?!

I think it's less about what's bouncing around in their heads and more about how they look on camera getting naked and in hopes that they will have various sexual encounters to make the show titillating.

I'm hoping that the second that girl thought she was pregnant, even if she's not, she quit the drinking thing until she peed on her stick and found out for sure.

Dax

I really lost respect for her even thought she apologized to Parisa. She promised to make someone's life hell because of Trisha leaving.

I know she's not pregnant, at least I hope she's not.

And we need more Isaac. He gets little airtime.

+ Reply to Thread