+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

Re: The Real World: Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax1;2700389;
    I was glad to see Parisa send Trisha home, but I think that MTV should take this part over and have a hard and fast rule about physical aggression. They should not allow it, period, and if one cast member touches another in anger they should be required by the show to go home, not leave it up to a cast member to choose.

That way Parisa would not have been put into the position of having to make the decision which apparently has maddened Kelly Anne and turned her into a nasty spitting idiot. They should have an absolute no tolerance attitude to violence.

lily

I agree. They do that in the Challenges. Remember when what's her face punched Beth after one of the competitions in the Challange? She was kicked off.

And, ok... why is overy girl basically gaga over Dunbarr? He is as hot as a warthog. My favorites are Isaac and... I won't even attempt to spell his name, so he shall just be known as Cowboy by me
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Hot as a warthog LOL, yeah he is the third cutest. I don't understand either.

Agree that Trisha got what she deserved and went home. she crossed the line. what is wrong with this cast. The originals are dropping like flies..

FORT Fanatic

I liked that Kelly anne and ashli saw how much of bitches they were. Plus, liked the little isaac and parisa moments.

Dunbar is a pig and can't keep it in his pants for 4months...Ashli is a $lut, hopes she doesn't think that this will make her Dunbar's girl...What goes around comes around!

FORT Newbie

Ugh... one word to describe Ashli: HOOCHIE!!! I am so disappointed in Dunbar too. I really thought he would have been man enough to resist such cheap temptations. Oh well...

I am extremely happy to see Isaac back. Without his presence, I honestly think the Sydney house would have been a crime scene by now. His reaction to Trisha leaving was priceless. I LOVE Isaac!

It was kind of annoying to see Kelly-Anne and Ashli start bashing Trisha (who I can't stand) so soon after she left. It just goes to show how fake these girls really are. I'm not a big fan of Parisa, but at least she is real.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

"I need to get you out of my system", girl, please. No one forced her to get into bed with him, she sought him out. I cant respect that.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

All I can say is if these idiots are the future generation Oh boy is the world in trouble. They couldn't find their way out a paper bag with holes in it.

Well, for some reason I felt like commenting on Trisha's fake apology she posted on her My Space, but she screens comments, and it looks like my message will never be revealed You can read it below. And I know I can be mean. Oh, I'm such a bad person. Well, at least I can sleep calmly knowing that only God can judge me, right?

To Trisha Cummings: and all her followers/fans/ and just stupid people

If you really wanted to apologize, you would write Parissa and apologize in front of her, not in front of your fans, just because you were caught on a tape being a bitch. It has nothing to do with editing; it has nothing to do with MTV being mean or unfair to you. Iím agnostic, but Iím ashamed of how conveniently you use your religion to cover all BS you do and say. Most of the people who left positive comments here are so ignorant.

I donít hate you, Trisha, no, I pity you. I pity some of your friends who, according to the photos, weight more than that girl, Parissa... They should realize, poor things, that you judge them all the time. Yes, you do. You can write whatever BS you were told to write, so you can get an extra pair of Dior glasses being a nice Christian girl (ha-ha), but you do judge people. Your father sounded like a good person with strong morals, but I guess for reasons known by many, heís afraid to tell you "no" when he has to.

I want to believe that youíre the way youíre just because youíre young, but I wouldnít hold my breath waiting for you to change. Youíre not 14 anymore. Now it looks like youíre a heartless person with no values whatsoever. Fake. If somebody takes away from you all expensive clothes and shiny glasses, youíre nothing. Just an empty space. Blah. So sad. Have fun. Happy Holidays, dear.

P.S. Love Isaac. Amazing guy.
    P.P.S. I apologize for misspelling Parisa's name. She's a decent girl.

Yay! Isaac's back.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

*sigh* THIS SHOW!!! What a frustrating season. I cannot seem to like anyof them for more than an episode or two.

Dunbar/Ashley... seriously, when are people going to stop and think about their actions before doing something stupid. He LOVES his girlfriend???? I dont think so :| No matter how you spin it, you don't sleep with someone else. Alcohol, enviornment, none of that would matter if you truly loved someone. Disgusting.

Kelly Ann, who was finally making it back into my good graces...spitting like a disgusting animal on the glass??? Along with Ashley, who finally said something intellegent in that she wasnt around to see all that Trish did to Parisa...encouraging Kelly Ann and joining in on such vial behavior... What followers.

Parisa has been hit or miss with me, but why can't she ever articualte to the girls how she feels??? Why didn't she tell Kelly Ann "hey, you SPIT all over the glass" all she could say was you acted like you hated me... and then seemed too quick to forgive... Kelly Ann will never respect her if she continues to let Kelly Ann treat her like crap, and then forgive her so quicky... (on a side note: Kelly Ann Diary room #1 : I hate Parisa, I will never like her or respect her. Kelly Ann Diary room #2 I really really like Parisa alot and Im glad we worked it out. Hello Psycho!!!!)

LOL @ Isaak in the fishtank!!! What a nut! Hopefully he doesnt do anything to make me dislike him, b/c so far, him and Kuhuta are the only two that are at laest half way tolerable.

+ Reply to Thread