+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

Re: The Real World: Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax1;2700389;
    I was glad to see Parisa send Trisha home, but I think that MTV should take this part over and have a hard and fast rule about physical aggression. They should not allow it, period, and if one cast member touches another in anger they should be required by the show to go home, not leave it up to a cast member to choose.

That way Parisa would not have been put into the position of having to make the decision which apparently has maddened Kelly Anne and turned her into a nasty spitting idiot. They should have an absolute no tolerance attitude to violence.

lily
    Um, why would the producers do anything that could potentially eliminate some drama? They would not and they will not. This is the show that lives off the drama these seven people create and the more drama there is the better it is. From a different prespective, I think it's a good idea to have the 'victim' decide what he/she wants to do. It would be really hard for the producers to draw the line as to which contact is good and which one is bad, so by leaving it up to the 'victim', they in a sense ask for that person's evaluation of what happened.

Secondly, I wasn't impressed with Parisa this past week. I was just starting to warm up to her and then bam. I've said many times already that Trisha is nothing good, so I won't do that again, but I personally think Parisa would be better off letting Trisha stay. Why? Parisa is already alianated from the rest of the group, especially the girls. By doing this, she made them even more angry towards herself. I know she was all about "how I feel", blah blah, but being friends with people is a two way street, you have to be willing to sacrafice something of your own. By sending their best friend home, I'm not surprised KellyAnn and Ashli are acting like that, nor do I blame them really. I think it would be better if Parisa showed how much a better person she is and let Trisha stayed, I think that would score her some points with the roommates and it could've been sort of like the new start for everyone.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by NoBody;2702690;
    Um, why would the producers do anything that could potentially eliminate some drama? They would not and they will not. This is the show that lives off the drama these seven people create and the more drama there is the better it is. From a different prespective, I think it's a good idea to have the 'victim' decide what he/she wants to do. It would be really hard for the producers to draw the line as to which contact is good and which one is bad, so by leaving it up to the 'victim', they in a sense ask for that person's evaluation of what happened.

Secondly, I wasn't impressed with Parisa this past week. I was just starting to warm up to her and then bam. I've said many times already that Trisha is nothing good, so I won't do that again, but I personally think Parisa would be better off letting Trisha stay. Why? Parisa is already alianated from the rest of the group, especially the girls. By doing this, she made them even more angry towards herself. I know she was all about "how I feel", blah blah, but being friends with people is a two way street, you have to be willing to sacrafice something of your own. By sending their best friend home, I'm not surprised KellyAnn and Ashli are acting like that, nor do I blame them really. I think it would be better if Parisa showed how much a better person she is and let Trisha stayed, I think that would score her some points with the roommates and it could've been sort of like the new start for everyone.
    I back Parisa. I think there's a line you have to draw between pleasing people and pleasing yourself. In the short run, yes the girls would been praising Parisa for letting Trisha stay. But if anything we learned anything from the previous shows, we know those girls Kellyanne and Ashlie are bipolar as he!!. Plus Trisha was actually was SHAKING her head silently when Ashli said maybe if she stayed Parisa and Trisha could become better friends or something. After awhile the girls would be civil with Parisa, but Trisha's presence would still cause the other girls to be alienated from Parisa, eventually talking more crap behind her back. If Trisha had stayed she would have been almost rewarded in a sense for her vileness. She did not deserve one more moment to be on the show.

My prediction that after Isaac returns, Ashli will start to understand all the boys hated Trisha. THe boys and Parisa could see right through Trisha's evil, and the other girls couldn't ONce Ashli hears from the boys she'll become friends with Parisa. HOPEFULLY!

I think, to a point, Parisa has proved she's not there to be popular amongst the roommates. I think if she really wanted to form lasting friendships with that group of people she would have by now. It's not her priority.

I question the motivation to be on a show which is a precursor to Girls Gone Wild when you don't buy into that lifestyle but it was her choice. She doesn't need to comprimise her safety to please the masses. I commend her for seeing that.

FORT Fan

I'm glad Trisha is finally gone. All the guys seem to feel the same way, even though Dunbar and Cohutta aren't outright saying it except in confessionals. I can't wait for Isaac to get back. He'll surely pat Parisa in the back for her accomplishment.

I think Kelly Anne and Ashli will get over it. They both have Parisa on their top friends lists on Myspace. So they must still be friends or something.

I question the motivation to be on a show which is a precursor to Girls Gone Wild when you don't buy into that lifestyle but it was her choice.
    I am so with you on this. It's not like the RW is still some interesting sociological experiment, either. I guess for me, I see Trisha as nothing but a Mean Girl and a hypocrite. Who the heck does she think she is to call Parisa fat? First of all, Parisa is not fat and second of all, Trisha looks bigger than her, so I was really shocked when she made that comment about Parisa, and it was to her Dad no less.

Trisha is truly delusional, IMO. She lives in a world in which she is "better" than Parisa, based on whatever superficial criteria she uses. Which, if I used the same criteria Trisha does, I'm sorry, but Parisa far outshines Trisha all the way.

I can't imagine living in that environment with those idiots. And don't even get me started on what a nitwit KellyAnn is. I haven't seen much of Ashli, but I'll bet she's not Mensa material either.

I reckon Trisha hasn't seen her chin?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Does anyone actually like Trisha?

I haven't heard one person defend her. I sure won't.

I do like Trisha, and I thought Parisa shouldn't have sent her home.

will they have a replacement for trisha?

I thought Perisa was mature and I would have done the same thing. This 'mean girls' thing is out of control. Trisha pushed her! And the other girls are horrid. Spitting? 'Team Trisha'. So horribly high school.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread