+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

Re: The Real World: Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;2698971;
    you know its fun Trisha & KellyAnne don't like Parisa cause the first day she came into the house she wanted to see the house instead of say hi to them...i mean they ain't special and if i saw a house that big and nice i would want to see the house to instead of say hi hello i am to any one....it just shows they are catty and god when or if they start to do the challenges they are going to have it in for them...i hope Beth (my favorite) gives them a rude awakening
    Actually, I agree with Trisha and Kelly Anne about Parisa not giving them a welcoming "hello." These are your new roommates, it would be nice to introduce yourself since you're going to be living with them for the next few months. The house is always there look at, but a first impression only comes once.

But I still like Parisa.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2698982;
    Actually, I agree with Trisha and Kelly Anne about Parisa not giving them a welcoming "hello." These are your new roommates, it would be nice to introduce yourself since you're going to be living with them for the next few months. The house is always there look at, but a first impression only comes once.

But I still like Parisa.
    your right about the first impression...but she could of came back and introduced herself after she saw the house...heck if i seen or went somewhere so beautiful i wouldn't be all up into introducing myself right away i wanna see more of this place....but seriously who let something so small and childish get in to such a big thing
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

FORT Regular

Trish is eligible to participate in a future challenge.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

i havent read thru the posts but i just want to add that i am so glad Parisa stood her ground and Trisha was kicked out. and how low of Kelly Ann to start acting like a nitwit and spitting on the wall. disgusting. and the new girl needs to mind her business. she hasnt even been around enough to be so adamant about what side she is on.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

aside from her most recent behavior, does anyone else thinks that Kellyanne acts kinda like she has had a lobotomy over the course of the season. she started off being vocal, center of attention. but lately (again, with the exception of this weeks epi) she acts like she is in a daze or on something.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Kelly Anne's character on the show does change a lot. Judging from people's comments, she went from a girl that no one liked at the beginning of the season to the person who talked the most sense out of everyone then went to back to being a person no one liked after this past episode. It's all in the power of editing. How do to editors want to portray her as? It's all up to them.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I was glad to see Parisa send Trisha home, but I think that MTV should take this part over and have a hard and fast rule about physical aggression. They should not allow it, period, and if one cast member touches another in anger they should be required by the show to go home, not leave it up to a cast member to choose.

That way Parisa would not have been put into the position of having to make the decision which apparently has maddened Kelly Anne and turned her into a nasty spitting idiot. They should have an absolute no tolerance attitude to violence.

lily

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax1;2700389;
    I was glad to see Parisa send Trisha home, but I think that MTV should take this part over and have a hard and fast rule about physical aggression. They should not allow it, period, and if one cast member touches another in anger they should be required by the show to go home, not leave it up to a cast member to choose.

That way Parisa would not have been put into the position of having to make the decision which apparently has maddened Kelly Anne and turned her into a nasty spitting idiot. They should have an absolute no tolerance attitude to violence.

lily
    good point! i think if it had been a little more extreme, the producers would have decided for Parisa. Well, i take that back. Stephen slapped Irene in Seattle and I believe the roomates were allowed to vote. anyways, i think u make a really good point. why make the roomate be the bad guy.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2700228;
    Kelly Anne's character on the show does change a lot. Judging from people's comments, she went from a girl that no one liked at the beginning of the season to the person who talked the most sense out of everyone then went to back to being a person no one liked after this past episode. It's all in the power of editing. How do to editors want to portray her as? It's all up to them.
    i agree editing plays a huge role but i am also going by some of her facial expressions and mannerisms even when the camera is not focused on her. she turned into this kinda odd acting gal when in the earlier episodes she seemed to be fully aware of the camera and kind of came off as a bitch. i just noticed a transformation and wondered if anyone else noticed it- editing or not.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Looks like this week Dunbar's weak a$$ breaks down and sleeps with Ashli...So pathetic on his part that he can't be faithful...And slutty on Ashli's part knowing he has a girlfriend but continued to throw herself at him...

+ Reply to Thread