+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real World: Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by krazysexxykool;2697364;
    I totally agree, this is one of the worst casts ever, so juvenile and childish, I hope they are watching themselves and are embarassed by their behavior, spitting on the glass, so LOW CLASS.
    i know rite!? jeez talk about crappy upbringing. i bet everyone that knows kellyanne, ashli or trisha are embarassed to have any relation to them now. they are psycho! once their decent looks fade (and boy will they-especially for trisha cuz she already needs so much makeup) no one will be willing to deal with their crap.

Wow, I really feel bad for Parisa having to put up the likes of Kellyanne and ashli. Kellyanne is a backstabbing immature little girl and Ashli.... ugh!
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Wow, I don't even like Parissa but boy are the other girls despicable.

So glad Trisha went home. I hope the new roomate is a bitchy gay guy that bonds with Parissa and dislikes the other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBody;2696988;
    I think he's so creepy and strange.
    Hey Nobody, I can't beleive you dislike Isaac, he's my favorite.

Anyway, this is my first time posting on this thread. Glad to see everyone on here seems to dislike Trisha, KellyAnn and Ashli as much as I do.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;2697210;
    I hadn't thought about that... can trisha do a challenge since she got the boot for 'physical aggression?' that would be fantastic, to see some of the vets really put the likes of trisha, kelly and ashli in their proper place (the dirt).

I forget his name but a guy from Road Rules got sent home early for hitting another guy and he got to participate in a Challenge as well as last season's Road Rules (before he got sent home for hitting Adam, lmao)

Quote Originally Posted by krazysexxykool
    I totally agree, this is one of the worst casts ever, so juvenile and childish, I hope they are watching themselves and are embarassed by their behavior, spitting on the glass, so LOW CLASS.
    When I saw that scene, it made me think of my elementray school days. Those girls need a timeout.

It's funny when Ashi and Kellyanne were saying 'I'll repsect you more if you let her stay'. That's bull to the fullest, they were just trying to save their friend from getting the boot, to no avail thankfully.

Then the veiled threat that 'everyone will hate you if you send her home'. I don't really know what's worse from those two comments.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2697711;
    Wow, I don't even like Parissa but boy are the other girls despicable.

So glad Trisha went home. I hope the new roomate is a bitchy gay guy that bonds with Parissa and dislikes the other girls.

I agree with this post. and how come kellyanne is so pro tisha right now when she wasnt taking sides before..i'm glad trisha went home and dunbar was right no one liked her and now tht she is gone they all of a suddenly love her.

FORT Regular

The best moment of this season occured when after Trisha went off on Parisa for the gazillionth time, Parisa didn't look up from her book and told her, "Enjoy your flight"!!

I almost spit Diet Coke across the room!! PRICELESS!!

LOVE Parisa after this episode. By far she's my favorite one there. I have so much respect for her after the last episode (which was one of the best episodes of The Real World ever IMO). Everyone wanted her to keep Trisha in the house, and she did listen to what they had to say. But she did what she had to do. She knew that her and Trisha's relationship would never be good. Who knows, if she had kept her there, there could have been more physical altercations between the two. Parisa did what's right for her.

I hated when Trisha said she wouldn't have sent Parisa home if she was in her shoes. Yeah right. If she had seriously stepped into the shoes of Parisa, then she probably would have done the same thing. I would say Trisha hates Parisa more than Parisa hates Trisha. Trisha would have definitely sent home Parisa if she had been in her position.

Ashli wasn't that bad in this episode. I was expecting her to be much worse after reading the comments I read after this episode. Kelly Anne was the dispicable one. I like her, but I didn't like her in this last episode. Ashli wasn't the one spitting on the phone room's glass walls. Kelly Anne was. Ashli was just encouraging it. Like someone said before, Ashli's just a follower.

I, too, liked it when Parisa told Trisha to enjoy her flight even after what Trisha said to her. That was a classy move on Parisa's part. She didn't back-sass Trisha, which I was kind of expecting.

Overall great episode. Loved every second of it. The season's picking up for me. If only MTV could produce episodes like this everytime, then all the future seasons of the Real World wouldn't be boring like they have been recently.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by ejerzeygirl;2698137;
    I agree with this post. and how come kellyanne is so pro tisha right now when she wasnt taking sides before..i'm glad trisha went home and dunbar was right no one liked her and now tht she is gone they all of a suddenly love her.
    cause kellyann is a fake 2 faced skank that needs attention...no wonder she said she dont get along with alot of girls....and Ashli god where do i start with her...i want to slap her already she don't even know parisa like that and shes already o0o i don't like her...B***h you another wannabe who tries to be "cool" but end up looking a fool....also she a skank to i mean she just meet Dunbar and she wanna sleep with him wow birds of a feather flock together...anyway im glad Isaac is back and goes anti Trisha lol thats priceless...hes the only one that has Parisa side...o0o don't you guys notice that Shavonn and Skanka (trisha) look alike...now Kellyann & Ashli look alike how weird...
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2698473;
    LOVE Parisa after this episode. By far she's my favorite one there. I have so much respect for her after the last episode (which was one of the best episodes of The Real World ever IMO). Everyone wanted her to keep Trisha in the house, and she did listen to what they had to say. But she did what she had to do. She knew that her and Trisha's relationship would never be good. Who knows, if she had kept her there, there could have been more physical altercations between the two. Parisa did what's right for her.

I hated when Trisha said she wouldn't have sent Parisa home if she was in her shoes. Yeah right. If she had seriously stepped into the shoes of Parisa, then she probably would have done the same thing. I would say Trisha hates Parisa more than Parisa hates Trisha. Trisha would have definitely sent home Parisa if she had been in her position.

Ashli wasn't that bad in this episode. I was expecting her to be much worse after reading the comments I read after this episode. Kelly Anne was the dispicable one. I like her, but I didn't like her in this last episode. Ashli wasn't the one spitting on the phone room's glass walls. Kelly Anne was. Ashli was just encouraging it. Like someone said before, Ashli's just a follower.

I, too, liked it when Parisa told Trisha to enjoy her flight even after what Trisha said to her. That was a classy move on Parisa's part. She didn't back-sass Trisha, which I was kind of expecting.

Overall great episode. Loved every second of it. The season's picking up for me. If only MTV could produce episodes like this everytime, then all the future seasons of the Real World wouldn't be boring like they have been recently.
    you know its fun Trisha & KellyAnne don't like Parisa cause the first day she came into the house she wanted to see the house instead of say hi to them...i mean they ain't special and if i saw a house that big and nice i would want to see the house to instead of say hi hello i am to any one....it just shows they are catty and god when or if they start to do the challenges they are going to have it in for them...i hope Beth (my favorite) gives them a rude awakening
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

+ Reply to Thread