+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

Re: The Real World: Sydney

Well I hope this season is better than Denver and Key West. Denver was alright, and I don't remember much of Key West, but I thought it was boring. I hope they make more than 20 seasons of Real World though.

A longer preview aired after Making the Band 4. A few spoilers:

Click to see Spoiler:
    After taking a good look, I don't think Shauvon is the one that was sent home. It looks like Trisha was the one that pushed Parisa. That's what I thought when I saw the first commercial. Just wasn't sure. Now I'm sure of it. So it looks like Trisha will be the first girl ever sent home from the Real World.

There was a black woman with braids in the preview. I'm guessing that's Talhada.

Dunbar does have short brown hair. And he does look like the guy in the picture R.James posted a while ago (it's on the first page of this thread).
    Click to see Spoiler:
    He has a girlfriend back at home, and it looks like he gets a bit intimate with Kelly Anne.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Shauvon gets into a fight with Cohutta over something. It's not really interesting, but what the heck. I'll post it anyway.

Nothing else interesting I can remember. I'm trying to find the preview and the commercial on YouTube or somewhere else on the internet, but I can't find it anywhere. I didn't look at mtv.com, I'll try there.

Well I thought the preview looked really good, so maybe this will be better than Denver.

I don't know, whenever they go to an international destination it's always boring.

I hope this one can be different from the past seasons when they went to a different country.

Judging from the preview I'd say it's going to be alright, much better than Denver probably.

Great Avatar Rawr

This season looks good, I might actually watch it. lol The last season that I watched in its entirety was Austin.

[Kathleen] I know riiiight?[/Kathleen]

The same facial expression as in yours too, lol.

I really do hope it's good because the newer seasons of Real World have just been eh.

Last season wasn't to memorable either, I can remember anything that exciting that happened.

Brooke was the best part of that season.

Let's just all hope for the best, we're probably going to get the worst though.

Hey, I like Dustin too! (I just don't want to have an avatar of him though.)

Click to see Spoiler:
    Just in case anyone wanted to know, Trisha is for sure the one who's going to be sent home. So much for the rumor that Shauvon was going home.

I have hope for this season also. I think Kelly Anne is going to be my favorite of this season. I don't know, she just has a sweet vibe to her.

Here's a picture that gives you a better look at Cohutta:

A little off topic since this thread is about the Real World: Sydney, but the online voting for the Real World 20 is almost over. There are only ten people left in the online casting call. Before, I thought that all of the seven castmembers were being chosen online. But only one castmember is; the rest of the six are being chosen by the regular auditioning process.

But here's the thing: one of the top 10 finalists for the "seventh spot" for the Real World 20 said that because she is being considered for other projects. Those other projects include future seasons of the Real World and future seasons of Road Rules.

So it looks like the Real World isn't ending!

Well is Road Rules casting right now?

I am really looking forward to this season, I think it's going to be great.

FORT Fanatic

+ Reply to Thread