Click to see Spoiler:
    Does anyone have a picture of Talhada?

Re: The Real World: Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by R.James;2457762;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Does anyone have a picture of Talhada?
    I don't.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I got most of the pictures from their MySpace profiles, and I don't think Talhada has a profile. If she did, then Kelly Anne would have her on her top friends since she has everyone else there. Well, everyone who has a MySpace.

It's a good thing I posted their profile links. Someone on Wikipedia deleted the links there.

FORT Fanatic

Who saw the promo? It just aired during the RW Las Vegas: Reunited

Oh man, I just saw a commercial for the Real World! It got me so excited for what's going to come next. Too bad I only saw the last half of it, since I was paying attention to my computer screen.

I saw Trisha screaming at someone off screen. I also saw two people making out in the hot tub (I think one of those people was Cohutta). Then I saw a glimpse of Dunbar, but I forgot what he looks like now.

Oh, and the premiere is on August 8th.

Wow it's coming on alot sooner than I thought it would. Are they just making 20 seasons of Real World or are they going to make more.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2473051;
    Wow it's coming on alot sooner than I thought it would. Are they just making 20 seasons of Real World or are they going to make more.
    The rumor that's going around is that the Real World is ending on season 20. No clue if it's confirmed. I'm hoping it's not.

Me too, I really like the Real World. Denver wasn't all that great, but I'd say Sydney will be alot better.

I have to say that this is the most disappointed I have been in terms of the spoilers of who is in the house. They do not look like they come from very different backgrounds, with only one person of color and two Paris Hilton wanna-be's.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2474174;
    Me too, I really like the Real World. Denver wasn't all that great, but I'd say Sydney will be alot better.
    I wouldn't say that. You can't tell how good a season is by the promo. Denver had a good promo and Inferno 3 did but they turned out not as good as you thought

(Even though In my opinion I didn't think they were that bad as everyone saids. I thought Denver was decent)

In my opinion, the promo for this season wasn't that impressive. I can't remember anything from it. If the promo was really good, I'd remember every single part of it. The only thing I remember is a
    Click to see Spoiler:
    blonde girl pushing Parisa. I'm guessing the blonde girl is Shauvon because she supposedly gets sent home for getting violent with another girl. I wonder how she's gonna feel, since she is gonna be known as the only girl ever to be sent home.
    Other than that, I also I remember a guy being naked in some sort of fish tank, and a girl and guy making out in the hot tub.

+ Reply to Thread