+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

Re: The Real World: Sydney

yeah, for me it's been real entertaining so far.

FORT Newbie

Click to see Spoiler:
    The black girl with braids seen in the preview, is most likely Norion, Isaac's girlfriend.

I love Isaac. He is soo hot! and he is funny too. i agree with most, Trisha is really annoying. Shavoun doesn't bother me much[yet]. KellyAnn is obnoxious. Cuhutta is cool, though he hasn't been on much of the episodes which have aired. I can't wait to see what happens on tomorrows episode!!
    Last edited by turkii123; 08-28-2007 at 08:24 PM.

Yeah KellyAnne is really obnoxious and annoying for me.

FORT Newbie

I love just two people and they are Parisa and the girl share the room with her.

Dunbar is an idiot. No female blues singers????!!!! Has he ever heard of Janis Joplin? Bessie Smith? Big Momma Thornton????

He is a total jerk to Parisa. I can't stand him.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

None of the girls in that house want him as much as he seems to want himself. For some reason though, i like that kelly-anne is just a tease.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fanatic

I think that I am now officially too old for this show. I've been an avid watcher since season one and used to brag that I knew more Real World trivia than anyone. When it gets to the point where my son, who was just born when Season one aired, thinks this cast is the best he's seen yet (he's seen 3 seasons) it's time for me to put it to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;2551202;
    Dunbar is an idiot. No female blues singers????!!!! Has he ever heard of Janis Joplin? Bessie Smith? Big Momma Thornton????
    Dumbmm bar!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I also think both Kelly Ann (trying to get Dumbar to get jealous) and Perisa like him. But why?

And as a fellow NYr, I wish Perisa would go out and experience Sydney. All she can do is not hold her liquer and moan about how she is 'un-attractive'.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly;2551454;
    I also think both Kelly Ann (trying to get Dumbar to get jealous) and Perisa like him. But why?

And as a fellow NYr, I wish Perisa would go out and experience Sydney. All she can do is not hold her liquer and moan about how she is 'un-attractive'.
    I didnt buy any of the I dont like Dumbar anymore talk from the two girls last night. I think Kelly Anne was just upset that Dumbar was blowing up her spot to the house mates and she is using Cohotta to get back at him. I hope Cohotta doesnt fall for it

Parisa will eventually get over him. I think it will take time. I do believe Dumbar is wrong for treating her like crap. I hope Parisa stands up for herself soon...shes attractive and doesnt deserve that crap from Dumbar.

Also can we please get name plates for Trisha/Shavonne? They are twins I swear. The only reason I can tell them apart is because of Shavonne's chest...geez. One part of yesterday's episode Kelly Anne was talking to one and then she was in the confessional with the other and I had to look twice before I realize those two scenes involved two different ladies.

This season is interesting though. Im liking it so far

+ Reply to Thread