+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

Re: The Real World: Sydney

So far my favorite is probably Isaac for the guys and then I'm not sure about the girls yet.

FORT Fogey

ok i have opinions on all these people, finally. its hard to keep the blonde girls straight sometimes, even though they act differently. this is just my opinion on these people, so here goes
    kelly anne kelly anne seems to believe that she is an actress. did you catch when she confronted shauvon and parisa about talking about her and she did the whole "do you know what its like to hear someone" *dramatic head flip to parisa* "behind your back?" she seems like a decent enough person, but she needs to grow up a bit
    Trisha trisha is in need of a serious reality check. if she wants to break up with her boyfriend do it. be a woman, stand up and say, i wanna date other guys, so we need to break up, instead of picking a fight and making yourself look like a fool on national tv
    Parisa parisa might take life and herself just a bit too seriously, but in all honesty, i think she means well and has way more maturity than some of the other girls. she should definitly lighten up a bit. she almost reminds me a bit of chanda on the challenge:fresh meat
    Cohutta i like him, i like him a lot. he seems like a nice guy. i dont know i dont have much of an opinion on him yet
    isaac he is just hilarious. he's my favorite. hands down.
    dunbar i dont know, dunbar wants so badly to come off as a southern gentleman, but he seems a bit shady. cohutta is more gentlemanly than him.
    shauvon she seems all right, but she sort of seems to be playing kelly anne/trisha and parisa against each other, kind of just stirring things up. kind of like davis on real world denver.

oh, by the way, was there a new episode tonight? i think i must have missed it.

Im looking forward to tonite's Issac episode. He seems even keel and cool enough but you never know......

But Im sure the girls will find there way into this episode, oh yeah Dum-Bar is trying to play two girls against each other while he uses both of them for attention. I really hope they focus on Issac but I doubt it....

yeah Isaac seems pretty cool, I like Cohutta too, but we haven't seen much of him yet.

FORT Regular

Dunbar is gross beyond gross. Grow up you meathead. Ill! Like I said his body is the only attractive part of him. His fugly face and personality really drop him a lotta notches. Cocky SOB! Parisa is a little uptight but she is still my favorite and I know she means well. Issac I love! same for cohutta. The rest are just blah!

Quote Originally Posted by ichigomentos;2540601;
    Dunbar is gross beyond gross. Grow up you meathead. Ill! Like I said his body is the only attractive part of him. His fugly face and personality really drop him a lotta notches. Cocky SOB! Parisa is a little uptight but she is still my favorite and I know she means well. Issac I love! same for cohutta. The rest are just blah!
    Dunbar is right up there with Trisha for me as my least favorite in the house. Parisa was much more sympathetic on this episode (though that "letter writing" thing was a little odd); I can't STAND Dunbar!!!!

I still really like Isaac and Cohutta.

I missed the new episode last night, what did Dunbar do?

FORT Fan

shauvon and tricia or whatever thier names are look exactly alike. The real world is suppossed to be about diversity but half the time lately they cast people who are almost exactly the same. and now they practically casted twins. Where is the token black person? It seems to me that the real world ain't the real world at all anymore. Hopefully next season will be better when the people pick the cast. I already looked at the top contenders and they are diverse. That is the real world I miss. Season 1 everyone was completely different same with season 2 as the season go on and on it seams like the casting gets worse and worse. Not that I don't like any of these people I really can't judge yet, but come on.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ejerzeygirl;2541366;
    shauvon and tricia or whatever thier names are look exactly alike. The real world is suppossed to be about diversity but half the time lately they cast people who are almost exactly the same.
    I think now the main thing MTV is looking for is: (1) is the cast attractive? (2) will they sleep with each other? (3) will they sleep with everyone else after they've slept with each other?

On the first few seasons of the show, the cast members looked more like "normal" people. One or two were really photogenic. The rest were normal everyday kids. On this year's cast, Parisa is being cast as the ugly schoolmarm. On the first season, she would've been the hot girl in the cast!

yeah, I didn't get to see the first few seasons of Real World, I wish they'd come out on DVD, but from what I've heard, The Real World is completely different now.

+ Reply to Thread