+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 396

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

  1. #111
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    I'm actually enjoying this Real World so far, theirs lots of drama, but I can't stand Parisa, she just acts so serious about everything.

  2. #112
    Amethyst Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,091

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    I actually love Parisa. So im with her, Shauvon and Issac. Trisha is a hypocritical mess who wants to act as if her boyfriend is the most important being in the world, except when she's holding hands with some new dude. Kelly-anne is taxing and im not too focued on the rest right now.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  3. #113
    mm mm good xox_courtneydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the love glove [MI]
    Posts
    67

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    Parisa needs to lighten up.

  4. #114
    FORT Fanatic texasgal26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    The Big Easy
    Posts
    760

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    I think all the girls are obnoxious - Shauvon a little less so than the others.

    I thought it was absolutely disgusting how Trisha picked a fight with her boyfriend (you haven't called me in two days!!!!) just so she could have the excuse of hooking up with other guys without technically breaking up with him.

    I loved when Isaac was making fun of how obsessed she was with her boyfriend with his whole "butter" comment. He's hilarious. He is definitely my favorite. Plus kudos to him and Cohutta for standing up for Jarod when they've never even met the guy instead of just indulging the stupid princess.

    I liked Parisa at first, but she is officially annoying to me now. She may have a little more integrity than some of the other girls, but she acts supercilious and is in general a debbie downer.

  5. #115
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    Yeah I agree, Parisa need to lighten up alot, and have a little fun.

  6. #116
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2535580;
    I actually love Parisa. So im with her, Shauvon and Issac. Trisha is a hypocritical mess who wants to act as if her boyfriend is the most important being in the world, except when she's holding hands with some new dude. Kelly-anne is taxing and im not too focued on the rest right now.
    AmyLee... I so agree with you! Parisa, Shauvon, and Isaac are my three faves. I fear that I'm getting too old to enjoy teens like Trisha and Kelly Ann any longer.

  7. #117
    Amethyst Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,091

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2536719;
    AmyLee... I so agree with you! Parisa, Shauvon, and Isaac are my three faves. I fear that I'm getting too old to enjoy teens like Trisha and Kelly Ann any longer.

    I laughed when trisha got all sanctimonious about waiting on her "boyfriend's" email, yet she didnt bring him up at all while being out on the date with the dude that she now likes. And then they wonder why Parisa essentially says that she's to old for such nonsense.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  8. #118
    Aint I a lil devil? SuperBrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,032

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    It cracks me up when people complain that people like Parisa need to "lighten up". Since when is being mature and having dignity for one's self a BAD thing? If somebody jumped into my bed and woke me up when Aunt Flo was visiting, yeah, I'd be pretty mad too. Plus, the two other girls, oh man, if I were in that house, I would so slap them. Trisha and Kelly Ann need to seriously grow up.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

  9. #119
    FORT Fanatic texasgal26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    The Big Easy
    Posts
    760

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    I really sympathized with her on the first episode (especially her reaction to the McDonald's incident), but the way she was drinking and slurring that she has to get drunk because that's what everyone is doing and declare repeatedly that this is what she had to put up with in college - it just seemed very holier-than-thou and annoying. Has she ever watched the Real World before? All anyone does on that show is party and hook up - at least after the first four seasons.

    Plus she seems very blind to the fact that Dunbar really isn't interested in her.

  10. #120
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: The Real World: Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2537752;
    It cracks me up when people complain that people like Parisa need to "lighten up". Since when is being mature and having dignity for one's self a BAD thing? If somebody jumped into my bed and woke me up when Aunt Flo was visiting, yeah, I'd be pretty mad too. Plus, the two other girls, oh man, if I were in that house, I would so slap them. Trisha and Kelly Ann need to seriously grow up.
    Yeah, I've thought about that and at first I thought she needed to lighten up but she's just mature and theirs nothing wrong with that. Kelly Anne and Trisha are really immature especially Kelly Anne.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.