+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

Re: The Real World: Sydney

I'm actually enjoying this Real World so far, theirs lots of drama, but I can't stand Parisa, she just acts so serious about everything.

I actually love Parisa. So im with her, Shauvon and Issac. Trisha is a hypocritical mess who wants to act as if her boyfriend is the most important being in the world, except when she's holding hands with some new dude. Kelly-anne is taxing and im not too focued on the rest right now.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Parisa needs to lighten up.

I think all the girls are obnoxious - Shauvon a little less so than the others.

I thought it was absolutely disgusting how Trisha picked a fight with her boyfriend (you haven't called me in two days!!!!) just so she could have the excuse of hooking up with other guys without technically breaking up with him.

I loved when Isaac was making fun of how obsessed she was with her boyfriend with his whole "butter" comment. He's hilarious. He is definitely my favorite. Plus kudos to him and Cohutta for standing up for Jarod when they've never even met the guy instead of just indulging the stupid princess.

I liked Parisa at first, but she is officially annoying to me now. She may have a little more integrity than some of the other girls, but she acts supercilious and is in general a debbie downer.

Yeah I agree, Parisa need to lighten up alot, and have a little fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2535580;
    I actually love Parisa. So im with her, Shauvon and Issac. Trisha is a hypocritical mess who wants to act as if her boyfriend is the most important being in the world, except when she's holding hands with some new dude. Kelly-anne is taxing and im not too focued on the rest right now.
    AmyLee... I so agree with you! Parisa, Shauvon, and Isaac are my three faves. I fear that I'm getting too old to enjoy teens like Trisha and Kelly Ann any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2536719;
    AmyLee... I so agree with you! Parisa, Shauvon, and Isaac are my three faves. I fear that I'm getting too old to enjoy teens like Trisha and Kelly Ann any longer.

I laughed when trisha got all sanctimonious about waiting on her "boyfriend's" email, yet she didnt bring him up at all while being out on the date with the dude that she now likes. And then they wonder why Parisa essentially says that she's to old for such nonsense.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

It cracks me up when people complain that people like Parisa need to "lighten up". Since when is being mature and having dignity for one's self a BAD thing? If somebody jumped into my bed and woke me up when Aunt Flo was visiting, yeah, I'd be pretty mad too. Plus, the two other girls, oh man, if I were in that house, I would so slap them. Trisha and Kelly Ann need to seriously grow up.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

I really sympathized with her on the first episode (especially her reaction to the McDonald's incident), but the way she was drinking and slurring that she has to get drunk because that's what everyone is doing and declare repeatedly that this is what she had to put up with in college - it just seemed very holier-than-thou and annoying. Has she ever watched the Real World before? All anyone does on that show is party and hook up - at least after the first four seasons.

Plus she seems very blind to the fact that Dunbar really isn't interested in her.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2537752;
    It cracks me up when people complain that people like Parisa need to "lighten up". Since when is being mature and having dignity for one's self a BAD thing? If somebody jumped into my bed and woke me up when Aunt Flo was visiting, yeah, I'd be pretty mad too. Plus, the two other girls, oh man, if I were in that house, I would so slap them. Trisha and Kelly Ann need to seriously grow up.
    Yeah, I've thought about that and at first I thought she needed to lighten up but she's just mature and theirs nothing wrong with that. Kelly Anne and Trisha are really immature especially Kelly Anne.

+ Reply to Thread