+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Sydney

Fatima/Whitney/Stacy Ann TopModelFan1's Avatar

Re: The Real World: Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by melverine;2523184;
    Based on this first episode, so far I am on TEAM SHAUVON, PARISA and ISAAC. The three people with the most sense in the house.
    The first one (Shauvon)! Wow, that changes so quickly, so badly!

I get scared every time I see the preview for the whole season. That's the problem with 4 girls and 3 guys, s**t happens.
    Tyra, please don't shave my head.

Is anything interesting suppose to happen tomorrow night?

FORT Fan

I am already missing the Denver Season!!

I actually tuned in, I think the only castmember I like is Issac, he's honest, funny, and laid back. He's probably going to provide the most one liners this season, hopefully doesn't turn into a cocky jackass. Kelly Anne actually improved in my eyes, she's still very young and immature, but she seems to be genuine.

Trisha and Parisa? Can't stand either of them. I understand that Parisa may not be a fan of the drinking and partying scene, but she doesn't have to go around complaining about it. I also did not like her indirect statements at Trisha, if she's got an issue, just be calm and talk about it. The way she talks to other people about it in front of Trisha is just immature. Meanwhile, Trisha needs to cut it with the dumb personal attacks, its not making herself any better. Also, what the heck was with the manipulative question to Issac, "Do you like me as a person?" I'm glad he was honest rather than saying yes just to placate her.

I actually like some of the cast, but I forgot about last night's episode, was it worth watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2529219;
    I actually tuned in, I think the only castmember I like is Issac, he's honest, funny, and laid back. He's probably going to provide the most one liners this season, hopefully doesn't turn into a cocky jackass. Kelly Anne actually improved in my eyes, she's still very young and immature, but she seems to be genuine.

Trisha and Parisa? Can't stand either of them. I understand that Parisa may not be a fan of the drinking and partying scene, but she doesn't have to go around complaining about it. I also did not like her indirect statements at Trisha, if she's got an issue, just be calm and talk about it. The way she talks to other people about it in front of Trisha is just immature. Meanwhile, Trisha needs to cut it with the dumb personal attacks, its not making herself any better. Also, what the heck was with the manipulative question to Issac, "Do you like me as a person?" I'm glad he was honest rather than saying yes just to placate her.
    I agree with you except I like Cohotta as well. Kelly Anne is just too young. I can see her on Inferno 10 with a grown up outlook before, during and after she is kicked off after the 2nd female Inferno. Right now shes just immature and out to have a good time. I hope she changes through the season. She seems like a nice girl though.

The whole Trisha/Parisa fight was the battle evil vs evil. I don't like people who talk about not partying or other things in a way that puts the people who do it down. Is it hard to just say Im not down with partying and move on? Trisha on the other hand needs to get over herself. You and your boyfriend is not everyone's problem. If you need him so much then don't go on the show and don't go on dates either......

Shavon I think is genuine but to a point. First off she says shes kissed Issac and the other dude when she probably went further. I think shes trying to balance being single and free to do whatever she wants and trying to look good so that she can get a TV career out of this. For that reason she will be real to a point but will back track if she gets too real.

Dunbar ugh....next week's preview just proves hes got loser written all over him.

Cohotta I think is just harmless but not too harmless like Ace. I think he will stand up for himself and he will not be made a fool as much as Ace has been.

Issac seems like he could care less about drama and is just there for fun. I think he will be in the middle of things cause hes good looking and he will call people out and the 4 girls in the house seem to love to cause a scene if they are called out.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2529219;
    Meanwhile, Trisha needs to cut it with the dumb personal attacks, its not making herself any better. Also, what the heck was with the manipulative question to Issac, "Do you like me as a person?" I'm glad he was honest rather than saying yes just to placate her.
    The question was so ridiculous! As opposed to what? A dog? A house? It was so obvious she was fishing for a compliment.

I feel sorry for the boys in the house. The one jocky frat boy (Dumb-bar) looks too cocky thinking that all the girls like him (which they probably do), but Cohutta and Isaac seem really sweet and genuine. Watch, when Isaac starts dating some Aussie hottie, Shavon will hit the roof crying that he's cheating on her!

I hated Trisha for making fun of the McDonald's worker for not speaking English well. Hey, it's a minimum wage job and basically kids and people who really need jobs are the only ones who will take a job where you have to ask, "Would you like fries with that?" It would've been hysterical if the employee was simply speaking with an Australian accent and she was just too stupid to decipher the accent. I'll bet she's the type of person who'd go to France and not bother to learn a lick of French but then complain about all the French people who refused to speak English to her.

Kellyanne was annoying at first but she seemed to get pretty nice at the end. I liked Parisa at first but then found her almost as annoying as Trisha (but in a different way).

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldLionEyes;2529075;
    I am already missing the Denver Season!!
    me too i miss Brooke and her crazyness..

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;2529404;
    Issac seems like he could care less about drama and is just there for fun. I think he will be in the middle of things cause hes good looking and he will call people out and the 4 girls in the house seem to love to cause a scene if they are called out.
    I honestly think Issac is the best looking guy this season. Why are the girls all fawning over Dumb-bar?

I agree about Cohutta, I forgot about him and yeah he definitely won't be a major pushover like Ace. He improved during the last episode when he criticized Trisha for using personal attacks.

Parisa and Trisha are definitely annoying in their own different ways: one is a snobby condescending elitist while the other is an ignorant inconsiderate and obnoxious bitch. Its no wonder these two hate one another.
    I feel sorry for the boys in the house. The one jocky frat boy (Dumb-bar) looks too cocky thinking that all the girls like him (which they probably do), but Cohutta and Isaac seem really sweet and genuine. Watch, when Isaac starts dating some Aussie hottie, Shavon will hit the roof crying that he's cheating on her!
    I completely agree with this. They'll need to stock up on lots of aspirins as dealing with the girls fighting over petty crap will give them plenty of migraines. Dumb-bar is not that attractive.

Yeah I do miss Brooke, but this season will be good I think. Hopefully some drama.

+ Reply to Thread