+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Real World Las Vegas: Reunited

Re: Real World Las Vegas: Reunited

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2454295;
    Frank is like my least favorite castmember from Real World. He realized that he was useless on the last season and now he feels that in his second chance he has to act out. It's like after 5 years he has gotten younger. I liked the old Frank more.
    Yeah, I've seen some of the original season, and he seemed pretty cool, but now he seems cocky and stuff, and I don't like it.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2454295;
    Frank is like my least favorite castmember from Real World. He realized that he was useless on the last season and now he feels that in his second chance he has to act out. It's like after 5 years he has gotten younger. I liked the old Frank more.
    I completely agree! Frank was one of my favorites on the original Vegas season and now I can't stand him. He's acting like an idiot and a jerk.

And I love Brynn! She's grown up and matured so much. She's probably my favorite of the group now.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2454998;
    I completely agree! Frank was one of my favorites on the original Vegas season and now I can't stand him. He's acting like an idiot and a jerk.

And I love Brynn! She's grown up and matured so much. She's probably my favorite of the group now.
    Yeah Brynn's my favorite too. Is next week the season finale?

I actually think if anything Frank is a better character this time around. Maybe a little immature, but he's ok.

I'm actually surprised how dull the whole thing has been. I thought it would be a great idea, but it's been so uneventful. I don't know what I expected actually or what could've been done better, if anything. But it was very blah for me. Just the whole thing..

I thought it was alright, a little boring, but I never seen the original season so I enjoyed watching this.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBody;2456437;
    I actually think if anything Frank is a better character this time around. Maybe a little immature, but he's ok.

I'm actually surprised how dull the whole thing has been. I thought it would be a great idea, but it's been so uneventful. I don't know what I expected actually or what could've been done better, if anything. But it was very blah for me. Just the whole thing..
    This is a time to redeem himself. I think Frank looks back on the 1st season and sees missed opportunities with Trishelle and he is also known as the guy that got screwed over by his two buddies. I think hes trying to change that and I cant blame him...he is human.

As for this season it is what it is. They dont want drama just the money they got paid to do this. They are career people so now is the time to get exposer and money to help further themselves.

Yeah, but I figured their would be alot of drama with Alton and Irulan. I figured Arissa could have created plenty of drama but I'm just a little disappointed in this reunited season.

I find myself wondering- how did Trishelle become one of the most normal cast members time around?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

yeah, I thought she was like crazy on the original season of Las Vegas.

FORT Newbie

You know, I traditionally hate TrAshelle, but she says some sh*t that just makes me laugh this time around. Like in this last episode when she tells Frank that in Vegas, being hot is someone who doesn't look like a stripper. I didn't like her attitude towards Arissa (Behind her back, nonetheless) when she was talking sh*t in her confessionals about Arissa pathetic apology thru food and how she should leave.

+ Reply to Thread