+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Real World Las Vegas: Reunited

Re: Real World Las Vegas: Reunited

I don't really like Brad for some reason. Does Randy or Cameron ever do challenges?

Randy was on last comic standing

Well I've actually enjoyed watching this reunion, so I hope they continue to make them.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2452072;
    I don't really like Brad for some reason. Does Randy or Cameron ever do challenges?
    Randy and Cameron have both been on 2 challenges: Battle of the Sexes 2 and The Gauntlet 2.

Cameron was eliminated 2nd on both of those challenges
    Randy made it pretty far in Battle of the Sexes 2 and won The Gauntlet 2

FORT Fan

I have seen one episode of the reunion and with the exception of Brynn, it seems to me like no one has changed, and if they have they have changed for the worse. Frank and Steven are acting like complete fools. Trishelle is up to her old shenanigans and the other two girls are total drama queens. I won't even talk about Alton, who is a complete fool, IMO!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie;2453536;
    Trishelle is up to her old shenanigans
    Really? I think Trishelle is more quiet compared to her first time in Las Vegas. The only time I could think of where she was wild was when she danced on the pole in the suite they booked for Brynn's party.

Speaking of that time, who else laughed out loud when Trishelle taught Irulan how to dance on a pole? I love Irulan's reaction: "I'm a stripper! I'm a stripper!"

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2453566;
    Really? I think Trishelle is more quiet compared to her first time in Las Vegas. The only time I could think of where she was wild was when she danced on the pole in the suite they booked for Brynn's party.

Speaking of that time, who else laughed out loud when Trishelle taught Irulan how to dance on a pole? I love Irulan's reaction: "I'm a stripper! I'm a stripper!"
    Yeah Trishelle has changed a little bit. Frank looked really shy on the original season, and now he's really obnoxious and immature.

Watched a bit today, wow, Trishelle has mastured/grown up. Who duh thunk it???

Frank a beautiful body and no brain. At 27 living at someone elses expense I can understand him acting like an idiot. He certainly has come out of his shell.

Thanks to all the posters for helping me see which one is Irulan and which one is Arissa.

Arissa, the one with the big baggy raccon eyes. Oh my gosh, take a chill pill. I can understand not wanting to be around violence but you will break if you think that you can control the behavior of all the people around you. This girl needs some serious therapy. I see her heading for a totally padded room.

In fact both Irulan and Arissa need chill pills.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Yeah Frank is acting like a complete idiot. Yeah they do they just like making everything a big deal.

Frank is like my least favorite castmember from Real World. He realized that he was useless on the last season and now he feels that in his second chance he has to act out. It's like after 5 years he has gotten younger. I liked the old Frank more.

+ Reply to Thread