+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Real World Las Vegas: Reunited

FORT Fan

Re: Real World Las Vegas: Reunited

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2432620;
    Rewind a little bit... was last week's show an hour or 30 minutes? The reason I'm asking is because of this: I was looking through MTV's schedule on Comcast, and it said the premiere was an hour long. Then I checked TV Guide, and it also said the premiere show was an hour. But then I remember watching the first episode for only 30 minutes. So yeah, I'm confused.

It was 30 minutes even though it was supposed to be an hour. My DVR recorded both the afternoon sneak peek and the nighttime airing. The second 1/2 hour of the afternoon airing was Rob & Big, and the 2nd 1/2 hour of the night airing was The Gauntlet. I guess MTV is trying to milk an extra week out of this show.

Thanks to both monie and retro for helping me out.

*bumped* for Johnsonator

There was nothing on the other night so I watched this for S&G's. I forgot how dramatic Irulan and Arissa were

Did anyone think the blond stripper, looked like the Hills Spencer?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I've been wondering if their was a thread for this. Arissa overreacts about everything it seems. She is just so dramatic.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2445202;
    I've been wondering if their was a thread for this. Arissa overreacts about everything it seems. She is just so dramatic.
    You're right. I remember Frank and Arissa's coversation where he tells her he doesn't like her and she blows things out of proportion and she admitted to that, and this just seems like another case of that.

Still, Frank is nothing but a punk-ass bitch who is trying to use the Reunion to prove himself to all the people who thought he was a naive bitch during the original LV season, and is doing so by getting drunk and being the obnoxious fratboy, lady's man that he probably got s**t for for not being the last time around. He's so transparent and bland of a person. He has no apparent character, and his need to be THAT drunk all the time to do anything memorable is just proof of that. He's like an annoying little boy desparately trying to prove to America he's cooler than he actually is. Running around spitting everywhere? This is your idea of living up Vegas? Grow the f**k up. Your like a 4th grader in desparate need of attention.

PS: I HATE the way Frank pronounces "Vegas" (Ve- Gez) almost as much as I hate Frank.
    Last edited by libra1022; 06-19-2007 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynic;2445311;
    Still, Frank is nothing but a punk-ass bitch who is trying to use the Reunion to prove himself to all the people who thought he was a naive bitch during the original LV season, and is doing so by getting drunk and being the obnoxious fratboy, lady's man that he probably got sh*t for for not being the last time around. He's so transparent and bland of a person. He has no apparent character, and his need to be THAT drunk all the time to do anything memorable is just proof of that. He's like an annoying little boy desparately trying to prove to America he's cooler than he actually is. Running around spitting everywhere? This is your idea of living up Vegas? Grow the f*ck up. Your like a 4th grader in desparate need of attention.

PS: I HATE the way Frank pronounces "Vegas" (Ve- Gez) almost as much as I hate Frank.
    I have to agree with everything you said. I cant stand Frank either

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by Cynic;2445311;
    Still, Frank is nothing but a punk-ass bitch who is trying to use the Reunion to prove himself to all the people who thought he was a naive bitch during the original LV season, and is doing so by getting drunk and being the obnoxious fratboy, lady's man that he probably got sh*t for for not being the last time around. He's so transparent and bland of a person. He has no apparent character, and his need to be THAT drunk all the time to do anything memorable is just proof of that. He's like an annoying little boy desparately trying to prove to America he's cooler than he actually is. Running around spitting everywhere? This is your idea of living up Vegas? Grow the f*ck up. Your like a 4th grader in desparate need of attention.

Oh my gosh I 100% agree with you. I have found Frank to be so annonying on Reunited and he acts completely immature. I don't find it entertaining. I find it annoying and it leads me to not want to watch the show.

Well, he straight out said he was there to have a good time and get women.

But yes, very annoying.

The girls are over-dramatic for sure.

The strip pole, when Trishelle said she need music, that was funny. Bowchicabowbow. Haha.

+ Reply to Thread