+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World Las Vegas: Reunited

Re: Real World Las Vegas: Reunited

All that being said, I just can't find myself hating Alton. I think he's a charming guy... just untrustworthy in love.

Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar

That's the very reason I think he's phony, he tries to "portray" this other image on the Gauntlet/Inferno challenges and such but he can't be trusted with a woman's heart and for me that counts for a lot.

Gotta love Brynn.

This was one my favorite Real Worlds so Im happy they brought it back. I cant believe Irulan actually believes Alton over Arissa. Alton was/is a player and she of all people should know that

FORT Fogey

I thought this was a silly idea when I first heard about it, but I REALLY like the dynamic of the show. There is enough that is familiar about it -- the seven people living together, yada yada yada. But the fact that they know each other so well, have such a history together, and that their lives now are so different from each other, and in some cases so different from what they were when they first met, makes it really interesting. I'm glad they decided to do it.

Alton is so guilty...I don't believe Arissa would come on to him, its the other way around...Irulan should know better, Alton lied to her so many times during the orginal season...Hopefully the truth comes out this episode...
    Has anyone else seen the promo of Frank saying that Irulan might not be over Alton?...Could that be why she's chasing Frank around the house and then falls and busts her a$$

Tonight's epi I found to be boring...Next week looks better...But the guys are right when they said the way Irulan got all emotional about having to have dinner with Alton means that there might still be some feelings there and that if that were there girl they would've kicked her to the curb...

irulan and alton
    who knows
    irulan was acting way out of line...refusing to go to dinner
    because it my threaten her present romance....

Rewind a little bit... was last week's show an hour or 30 minutes? The reason I'm asking is because of this: I was looking through MTV's schedule on Comcast, and it said the premiere was an hour long. Then I checked TV Guide, and it also said the premiere show was an hour. But then I remember watching the first episode for only 30 minutes. So yeah, I'm confused.

On to tonight's episode: I wonder where Brynn's oldest child is. I keep seeing her baby, but never her toddler. Ehh.. he's probably at a relative's house. It's nice to see Arissa and Irulan make up. It's also nice to see Brynn and Trishelle get closer.

last week. i think it was an hour long.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast