+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World 20

Real World 20

So BMP and MTV have came up with a crazy idea and made this another version of Viewer's revenge and made viewers vote for who get's to get into the house.

Profiles, Myspaces, pics and all that junk is on the site, so if you want a certain person in the next Real World house vote/check here: MTV The Real World Online Casting

Well, I suggest you guys check out other profiles other then the ones that are on the main page (If you vote) because I think the one's in the lead are lossers/not my ideal cast.

Oh btw. you must register to vote and or Apply for the real world. =-O
    Last edited by Brandongr3; 05-03-2007 at 07:40 PM.

FORT Fan

Re: Real World 20

I looked through a few of the pages, and the people who are winning are HORRIBLE. Obviously, they are just having all their friends mass vote for them (Like Monte on RRVR).

Anyways, theres actually a few people who look really interesting, and who I would cast, based on what I saw so far...

Brad, 21
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    athlete, has girlfriend, frat guy

Carrie N., 21
    New York, New York
    confident, flirty, hangs w/ guys

De'Shonda, 18
    Houston, Texas
    lesbian, dancer, upfront

Herbie, 18
    Braintree, Massachusetts
    athelete, hyper, in navy, firefighter, model

Jen, 24
    Connersville, Indiana
    dramatic, sarcastic, funny, christian

Niya, 21
    Bowling Green, Ohio
    adopted, sheltered, mom passed away
    colorful crazy cutie fun lovely

Whitney, 21
    Hope, Rhode Island
    weight issues, agnostic, gay

The winner of the online casting is a guy name Greg. MTV The Real World Online Casting

Greg Halstead wins the seventh spot for Real World 20 which begins filming August 26
    Greg (Season 20) has officially been cast as the seventh castmember for Season 20. Greg, hails from Daytona Beach, FL, goes to the University of Florida, and was a former Mainland High School baseball player. He will soon be traveling to California to meet with producers and take a drug test.

This actually adds speculation to the rumor that this 20th season might be Back to Los Angeles, keeping in pattern with the Back to... theme they used back in the tenth anniversary season where they went Back to New York. It would be an easy choice for producers as the castmembers wouldn't be ridiculed in Los Angeles, where the city is used to seeing production filmed all the time, and for its ease of access, as Bunim-Murray Productions is located in Los Angeles, along with MTV Networks.
    Last edited by Brandongr3; 08-01-2007 at 01:30 PM.

I was so disappointed when he won. I wanted Antasha to win. Or Kanik. Or Katie. But not him. Oh well...

I think it's a good idea to vote for the cast.

Really? I don't. As you can see by the last post, I'm disappointed by the choice that was made. If they hadn't had this vote in the first place, I wouldn't feel that way.

At least they just voted for the seventh castmember. The rest of the cast is being chosen by the normal auditioning.

FORT Regular

I voted for him

Can't wait to see him on the show.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2499360;
    Really? I don't. As you can see by the last post, I'm disappointed by the choice that was made. If they hadn't had this vote in the first place, I wouldn't feel that way.

At least they just voted for the seventh castmember. The rest of the cast is being chosen by the normal auditioning.
    I too think it's a horrible idea to have America vote for the cast! I'm glad they only picked the 7th member (I thought they would end up picking the whole cast!).

Though at this point the choices America and the casting directors might make could be very similar, as I don't seem to like anyone they cast these days.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2500286;
    I too think it's a horrible idea to have America vote for the cast! I'm glad they only picked the 7th member (I thought they would end up picking the whole cast!).

Though at this point the choices America and the casting directors might make could be very similar, as I don't seem to like anyone they cast these days.
    I thought the same thing! When I was looking at the top 10, I chose 7 people who would make my ideal house. Although I wouldn't say ideal, since I only liked about 2 or 3 people, and I just picked the rest to complete the house.

I was estatic to hear that it was only the seventh castmember that was going to be chosen. And then I was, you can say, less than estatic to hear who won.

Though Antasha, one of the top 10 finalists, did say that MTV was considering using her and the other people in the top 10 who weren't chosen for other MTV projects. Those include future seasons of the Real World and Road Rules. There were some other projects she could possibly be up for, but I forgot them.

Yeah if they vote it'll never be like the old real worlds. People just want to see partying and fighting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast