+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World 20

Re: Real World 20

I've been watching the new season and I am also glad they seemed to go back to the old formula of having more diversity in the house. It makes for a better season.

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;2984009;
    That is the main reason I watch too. Although this is turning out to be a good season.

Joey-that is scary stuff there. I've been around alkies before and have never seen anyone down liquor like that. but he could very easily kill himself with alcohol poisoning.
    Did you laugh when the rookies won last season? I did lol

I personally know 3 alcoholics, and only 1 of them is as crazy and violent as Joey when he is drunk. He has no recollection of it the next day. It is very scary.
    I am nobody. Nobody is perfect.
    Therefore, I am perfect.

I forgot to post my opinion on the latest show until now. Whoops.

Well anyway, I agree with pretty much everyone in this thread. Joey was scary! I would have felt the same exact way as the girls did when hearing a guy like that going off like that. I'm just glad he's going to rehab to try and get better.

The last episode was good I thought, making me a little hopeful that this season will be better than some of the more recent seasons.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2991189;
    I forgot to post my opinion on the latest show until now. Whoops.

Well anyway, I agree with pretty much everyone in this thread. Joey was scary! I would have felt the same exact way as the girls did when hearing a guy like that going off like that. I'm just glad he's going to rehab to try and get better.

The last episode was good I thought, making me a little hopeful that this season will be better than some of the more recent seasons.

i am actually surprised the show so far isn't about only alcohol and sex and sex and alcohol. they seems to be tacking real issues

Kim is so stupid... how pathetic do you have to be to act like that because the guy you lead on finally hooks up with someone else.. HAHAHAHA... and then out of jealousy she said she was so much hotter than that girl ...which means her vision was extremely impaired.

I thought Kim came off as a lame wannabe playa in this episode. You like Dave, which is stupid to like a roommate, but then you get involve and play it off like it is nothing. You got what you deserved.

I think Greg is pompous and all but I got to give it up to him in this sense. Your in Hollywood, you have a chance to improve your career standing and you got to do improve acting that's not helping your career? I mean they are all there to make a career, why couldn't MTV give them money and not make them work a BS job. It would probably be more interesting too.

Brianna is an idiot. While Sarah seems shady I agree with her on this one....

I also think Will has something for Brianna. While I can understand if they are tight and good friends there seems to be more there. , in my opinion.

Kim is turning into the least pleasant personality in the house. She's arrogant, narrow minded and bigoted. And what's worse, she'll probably become a newscaster, marry a CEO, live in Orange County and complain that her 2005 5,000-square-foot house looks "old."

As strange as it may sound, I found Joey's hair style violently ominous:

It's not unlike the styles of the melodramatic kids on Growing up Gotti; Jason, L.C.'s troubled boyfriend on The Hills, and various mixed-martial arts fighters.
    If your head looks like it's in the act of exploding, it probably means you have an inherently explosive personality.

In Joey's case it'll probably take more than not drinking. You need to completely empty his brain and start over from scratch.
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

Quote Originally Posted by candor;3007039;
    Kim is turning into the least pleasant personality in the house. She's arrogant, narrow minded and bigoted. And what's worse, she'll probably become a newscaster, marry a CEO, live in Orange County and complain that her 2005 5,000-square-foot house looks "old."
    I couldn't agree more, except I don't think Orange County has the 19th century southern values Kim is looking for
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

Quote Originally Posted by The Pope;3007134;
    As strange as it may sound, I found Joey's hair style violently ominous:

It's not unlike the styles of the melodramatic kids on Growing up Gotti; Jason, L.C.'s troubled boyfriend on The Hills, and various mixed-martial arts fighters.
    If your head looks like it's in the act of exploding, it probably means you have an inherently explosive personality.
    Ha! I never thought about that, but now that you bring it up, Joey and the Gotti boys do look like their heads are exploding. I wonder what the fauxhawk says. Maybe that the person is bound to appear on "Top Chef."

+ Reply to Thread