+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 256

Thread: Real World 20

  1. #81
    Give Me A Hug biggbaddgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,816

    Re: Real World 20

    I've been watching the new season and I am also glad they seemed to go back to the old formula of having more diversity in the house. It makes for a better season.

  2. #82
    FORT Newbie PammyCakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    43

    Re: Real World 20

    Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;2984009;
    That is the main reason I watch too. Although this is turning out to be a good season.

    Joey-that is scary stuff there. I've been around alkies before and have never seen anyone down liquor like that. but he could very easily kill himself with alcohol poisoning.
    Did you laugh when the rookies won last season? I did lol

    I personally know 3 alcoholics, and only 1 of them is as crazy and violent as Joey when he is drunk. He has no recollection of it the next day. It is very scary.
    I am nobody. Nobody is perfect.
    Therefore, I am perfect.

  3. #83
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836

    Re: Real World 20

    I forgot to post my opinion on the latest show until now. Whoops.

    Well anyway, I agree with pretty much everyone in this thread. Joey was scary! I would have felt the same exact way as the girls did when hearing a guy like that going off like that. I'm just glad he's going to rehab to try and get better.

    The last episode was good I thought, making me a little hopeful that this season will be better than some of the more recent seasons.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

  4. #84
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,482

    Re: Real World 20

    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2991189;
    I forgot to post my opinion on the latest show until now. Whoops.

    Well anyway, I agree with pretty much everyone in this thread. Joey was scary! I would have felt the same exact way as the girls did when hearing a guy like that going off like that. I'm just glad he's going to rehab to try and get better.

    The last episode was good I thought, making me a little hopeful that this season will be better than some of the more recent seasons.

    i am actually surprised the show so far isn't about only alcohol and sex and sex and alcohol. they seems to be tacking real issues

  5. #85
    FORT Fogey mindy384's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,865

    Re: Real World 20

    Kim is so stupid... how pathetic do you have to be to act like that because the guy you lead on finally hooks up with someone else.. HAHAHAHA... and then out of jealousy she said she was so much hotter than that girl ...which means her vision was extremely impaired.

  6. #86
    FORT Fogey HappyH0ur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,765

    Re: Real World 20

    I thought Kim came off as a lame wannabe playa in this episode. You like Dave, which is stupid to like a roommate, but then you get involve and play it off like it is nothing. You got what you deserved.

    I think Greg is pompous and all but I got to give it up to him in this sense. Your in Hollywood, you have a chance to improve your career standing and you got to do improve acting that's not helping your career? I mean they are all there to make a career, why couldn't MTV give them money and not make them work a BS job. It would probably be more interesting too.

    Brianna is an idiot. While Sarah seems shady I agree with her on this one....

    I also think Will has something for Brianna. While I can understand if they are tight and good friends there seems to be more there. , in my opinion.

  7. #87
    FORT Fogey candor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Portlandia
    Posts
    3,199

    Re: Real World 20

    Kim is turning into the least pleasant personality in the house. She's arrogant, narrow minded and bigoted. And what's worse, she'll probably become a newscaster, marry a CEO, live in Orange County and complain that her 2005 5,000-square-foot house looks "old."

  8. #88
    Let's not get Ghetto The Pope's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Armageddon
    Posts
    61

    Re: Real World 20

    As strange as it may sound, I found Joey's hair style violently ominous:

    It's not unlike the styles of the melodramatic kids on Growing up Gotti; Jason, L.C.'s troubled boyfriend on The Hills, and various mixed-martial arts fighters.
    If your head looks like it's in the act of exploding, it probably means you have an inherently explosive personality.

    In Joey's case it'll probably take more than not drinking. You need to completely empty his brain and start over from scratch.
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

  9. #89
    Let's not get Ghetto The Pope's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Armageddon
    Posts
    61

    Re: Real World 20

    Quote Originally Posted by candor;3007039;
    Kim is turning into the least pleasant personality in the house. She's arrogant, narrow minded and bigoted. And what's worse, she'll probably become a newscaster, marry a CEO, live in Orange County and complain that her 2005 5,000-square-foot house looks "old."
    I couldn't agree more, except I don't think Orange County has the 19th century southern values Kim is looking for
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

  10. #90
    FORT Fogey candor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Portlandia
    Posts
    3,199

    Re: Real World 20

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pope;3007134;
    As strange as it may sound, I found Joey's hair style violently ominous:

    It's not unlike the styles of the melodramatic kids on Growing up Gotti; Jason, L.C.'s troubled boyfriend on The Hills, and various mixed-martial arts fighters.
    If your head looks like it's in the act of exploding, it probably means you have an inherently explosive personality.
    Ha! I never thought about that, but now that you bring it up, Joey and the Gotti boys do look like their heads are exploding. I wonder what the fauxhawk says. Maybe that the person is bound to appear on "Top Chef."

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.