+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World 20

Re: Real World 20

Joey was so creepy in the last episode.. I seriously thought he is gonna beat up someone. and after he made the decision to go to rehab, I almost started crying, it was so touching.
    he is better off the house, even I don't think that it's the living in the house that encouraged him to start drinking again. he could have always said no to drinks even they went to a bar. although roommates should have taken care of his drinking. give the guy some water, not alcohol.
    I'm a mess and you're worse
    Just give me time to give you a waste of time

WOW, that's all I can say about last night's episode.

Let's start with Kim and Sara. Though I agree to an extent with how they feel about strippers, it still amazes me that people on this show have no ability to keep their opinions to themselves. Without knowing the rest of the house well enough to know if they have relatives and such that may dance, or have problems with drugs and alchol, they all run their mouths, and that's upsetting. And their choice of wording when they try and express their opinions make them look ignorant and naive.

I felt bad for Dave, who did the right thing this week and took Joey outside and tried to get him to realize he was bordering on crossing the line. Then Joey, of course, got irritated with him. Dave acn't win LOL. Joey should have known better and just stayed home. He clearly has no ability to not drink when they go out. And this time, he can't blame it on people trying to force it on him.

That brings us to Joey. WOW, first off, I cannot believe the producers didn't step in on their own accord, seeing as how frightened the girls were. When they left their room to hide, and he thought he heard something from their room and tore in there... I thought for sure Dave would call for help, or that they would bring help in at that point. I hate to think what would have happened had they still been in that room. It was terrifying.

It makes me ill to think they were going to let it continue until it was a more unsafe enviornment then it already was. Were they waiting for him to hit one of them, or throw something at them? Unbelievable. I felt bad for Dave because he clearly was contemplating how to handle the situation and I don't think he would have stood a chance against Joey. Thankfully it didnt escalate further. The good news being he is getting help, and it will be interesting to see if he will actually come back in 30 days.

Bri I was lmao at her doing her show for Will. I agree with Will that she wasn't taking her court date seriously, especially her initial outfit selection I hope she listens to her mother's warning and doesn't get back with her ex. And maybe if the other girls in the house acn learn to articulate without being insulting, she can clean up her act before she leaves the house.

I wonder if they'll be doing a season 2 of celebrity rehab, and if Joey will be in it...since his doc was Drew.

I would have called the police the first time he busted in the room like that...he kept yelling that something was coming to them and he would beat their faces in. That would have been enough for me.
    I am nobody. Nobody is perfect.
    Therefore, I am perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by PammyCakes;2977994;
    I wonder if they'll be doing a season 2 of celebrity rehab, and if Joey will be in it...since his doc was Drew.

I would have called the police the first time he busted in the room like that...he kept yelling that something was coming to them and he would beat their faces in. That would have been enough for me.
    Seriously. I can't believe they didn't. And even if they didn't think it warranted the police, at least call in security or the producers.

I forget that they can call the producers. I had no idea that they had security. My first thought was calling the police. :p
    Therefore, I am perfect.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I haven't watched this show in, probably, a couple of years. It got to be the same old thing over and over again. I peeked at it a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm hooked again! Glad to see some diversity of people and some real drama for a change.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2978040;
    I haven't watched this show in, probably, a couple of years. It got to be the same old thing over and over again. I peeked at it a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm hooked again! Glad to see some diversity of people and some real drama for a change.
    I try to watch them every season, but a lot of the times I only watch the first few episodes because it gets boring for me. I never did finish Philadelphia or Key West or San Diego or Colorado...lol

I more or less watch the Real World now, just so I know who the noobs are when they get to the challenges.
    Therefore, I am perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by PammyCakes;2978048;

I more or less watch the Real World now, just so I know who the noobs are when they get to the challenges.

That is the main reason I watch too. Although this is turning out to be a good season.

Joey-that is scary stuff there. I've been around alkies before and have never seen anyone down liquor like that. but he could very easily kill himself with alcohol poisoning.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Joey is a Loser with a Capital "L"! I've got no sympathy for asses like him who blame everyone else for their own problems and never accept responsibility for their own decisions. If the rehab is legit, he won't be back, cuz good rehap programs easily last 30-90 days and that doesn't take into consideration that he has to dry out first so add another week to that.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Personally...I think that Joey is just a little young bit to "git it". This is scary...HE is scary. God bless him, and he's got problems...nothing that I'd woud want to be having to deal with...
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread