+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World 20

FORT Newbie

Re: Real World 20

Well, I'll be damned! Greg, it turns out, appears to be the sole voice of reason and peace-maker in the household. Maybe he isn't as big an ass as the editors have made him out to be after all.

Then again...looks like he's about to get cracked upside his head in a future episode. So, I'll not go too overboard with my praise for him just yet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by candor;2949641;
    I think I've seen this show before. Oh yes, Real World San Diego. No, Denver. No, Sydney. In any case, it was one of the shows where the roommates go clubbing and hook up and fight. Oh, and the one where the girl calls her boyfriend at home to say that one of her roommates is super hot and he's hitting on her.
    And the boyfriend's all, "That's just what I was afraid would happen."
    And she's like, "What are you talking about? It's not like I'm going to do anything with him ..."
    And he's all, "Right. Then why are you telling me this?"
    And she's like, "Are you pissed? OMG, you're totally overreacting. Whatever."
    Two episodes later, girl gets drunk, sleeps with roommate, picks fight with boyfriend so she can break up with him.

i am proud of you. TOUCHE!

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax1;2947942;
    Is anybody else incredibly bored by this cast, or is it just me?
    This is the worst cast in years. They should just have one episode, have them all crawl under the covers of their "beds", rut around like pigs in heat and then declare a winner and go home.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by candor;2949641;
    I think I've seen this show before. Oh yes, Real World San Diego. No, Denver. No, Sydney. In any case, it was one of the shows where the roommates go clubbing and hook up and fight. Oh, and the one where the girl calls her boyfriend at home to say that one of her roommates is super hot and he's hitting on her.
    And the boyfriend's all, "That's just what I was afraid would happen."
    And she's like, "What are you talking about? It's not like I'm going to do anything with him ..."
    And he's all, "Right. Then why are you telling me this?"
    And she's like, "Are you pissed? OMG, you're totally overreacting. Whatever."
    Two episodes later, girl gets drunk, sleeps with roommate, picks fight with boyfriend so she can break up with him.
    You forgot to mention the other stuff we've seen this season, like Joey and his drinking problem (similar to Ruthie from the Hawaii season), Brianna getting a warrant for an arrest and Brianna, despite living in the suburbs, not having a lot of money and having to strip to pay the bills.

Oh and here's a sneak peak of the next episode:
    Stripping Or McDonalds? | Video | Real World: Hollywood | Ep. 4 | Sneak Peek | MTV

Dave, Sarah, Kim, and Joey get into a debate over Brianna's stripping and whether or not it's morally right. Sounds like people with different views and personalities to me!

my oponion RW20, thus far:
    • i have a crush on joey. he needs a decent woman & i want to volunteer.
    • briana is a skank. and she gives strippers a bad name. i know tons of strippers that dont wear their stage clothes as their "going out" outfit. plus she's manipulating men so she can have the power. way to go in streotyping strippers as users, bri.
    • that blonde.. whats her name, the tall one? she's annoying as hell & needs a slap in the head.
    • that other girl... she reminds me of the cast of Gossip Girl. she oozes FAKE.
    • the guys do nothing for me. except for joey, of course.

thats all.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Quote Originally Posted by pooja;2966836;
    • briana is a skank. and she gives strippers a bad name. i know tons of strippers that dont wear their stage clothes as their "going out" outfit. plus she's manipulating men so she can have the power. way to go in streotyping strippers as users, bri.
    Maybe her "stripper clothes" are the only clothes she has? She strips to pay her bills you know. I don't think Briana's giving strippers a bad name, she wants to become a singer and she decided to do this show, that shows that she's trying to change and get out of her situation back at home.

Quote Originally Posted by pooja;2966836;
    • i have a crush on joey. he needs a decent woman & i want to volunteer.
    • that blonde.. whats her name, the tall one? she's annoying as hell & needs a slap in the head.
    • that other girl... she reminds me of the cast of Gossip Girl. she oozes FAKE.
    • the guys do nothing for me. except for joey, of course.

thats all.
    Joey seems like a decent guy with a crazy past. He fell into the wrong crowd and its hard for him to get out of it expecially on the real world. I feel for him. I hope he gets better.

Brianna. I see what your saying and guy wise its true. The way she messed with his head is pretty bad. Though I don't think she gives strippers a bad name. The way she dresses is bad but I think she just needs to learn what to do in life. Shes young.

Tall blonde. She needs to stop acting ignorant. I know she knows how bad shes acting but shes doing it cause she has some built in excuse(being from the south). Stop it!

Sarah. I like her but she is completely looking for an out to cheat on her boyfriend. Smooth might not be it but another guy in LA might be.

I like Greg even though he thinks hes above this. I like smooth too. Though he should find another line of business cause i don't think he will make it in the world.

Am I the only one who thinks Dave is a total hottie? He's the only reason I'm watching this season.

Dax

I really like Joey. He's the guy that you would think never cries or is not vulnerable and he has showed such a different thing. I like his vulnerability and his maturity. I really want him to deal with his issues because I do believe he has a shot at being an actor.

But the fix the hair Joey... please!

I am confused by Joey. He is continually whining about drinking and how he should NOT be around it and people should NOT offer him drinks and people should NOT ask him repeatedly to drink...............

To Joey: ITS REAL WORLD WHAT DID YOU EXPECT THEM TO DO DRINK KOOLAID ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!

Joey should have never signed up and auditioned for Real World if he felt like he should not be around alcohol. JMHO.

Someone please take Bri shopping for some REAL clothes.

ITA with those who said Kim, the blonde, needs a SLAP.

And what the heck is up with Greg?

+ Reply to Thread