+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World 20

FORT Fogey

Re: Real World 20

i couldn't stop laughing when he (greg) kept missing your b ball shot. Something is wrong with this guy. .... seriously

Dax

He's good TV, that's for sure. He's the roommate everybody will love to hate.

I like the brunette girl and the blond one. I don't know their names but they seems very cool.

FORT Fogey

I cannot stand Sarah! I almost think she is jealous of Greg for getting online votes. She didn't even give him a chance! Kimberly is horrible! And isn't this the tenth time they've cast an ignorant southern something or other? There is nothing unique about her look or personality. I have a feeling she won't be offered any jobs from her appearance on this show. She looks like Cameron from San Diego, but less pretty and intelligent.

FORT Newbie

Seriously, who says "blackville"? Seriously!

Kimberly is horrible, I felt like she deliberately blown the situation out of proportion so she can just say ghetto and blackville. I don't hate her though, its not her fault she's ignorant. Hopefully she can learn something from this experience and if not, than I'll hate her.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2925580;
    Ahh.. the power one little word has.

"Ghetto angry"... the ability some people have to get all loud, obnoxiously stupid, and low-class trashy when they get mad.

They've shown a clip of Brianna acting like all of the above. The obnoxious "I'm going to yell louder and louder than you because you done pissed me off, beyotch" attitude combined with the reverting to stereotypical slang because it makes her look badder doesn't impress me one bit. It makes her look like a fool. And if they had shown Kimberly doing all of that I would have said the very same thing.

ghetto = low rent district. Black people don't have the monopoly on that term, which is why I am assuming you were objecting?
    lets be honest and be perfectly honest...when you say ghetto who is it that you are referring to? blacks. 99% of the time. i have to say i don't believe you would say kimberly or sara acted ghetto angry. i think the ability of people to get loud when they are angry are just that...angry. people react differently. when im angry...pissed, im yelling and cursing and using slag...actually i use slang and curse and all that all the time. but i have never been around people who are low class and trashy and being as how the episode actually aired last night i also don't like she had a "'im going to yell louder and louder than you because you done pissed me off, beyotch" attitude. i think she just had a attitude. Kimberly's dumbness at the word ghetto and blackville simply prove my point about that word...which i come to hate more and freaking more each day because its so racist.

Is anybody else incredibly bored by this cast, or is it just me?

I think I've seen this show before. Oh yes, Real World San Diego. No, Denver. No, Sydney. In any case, it was one of the shows where the roommates go clubbing and hook up and fight. Oh, and the one where the girl calls her boyfriend at home to say that one of her roommates is super hot and he's hitting on her.
    And the boyfriend's all, "That's just what I was afraid would happen."
    And she's like, "What are you talking about? It's not like I'm going to do anything with him ..."
    And he's all, "Right. Then why are you telling me this?"
    And she's like, "Are you pissed? OMG, you're totally overreacting. Whatever."
    Two episodes later, girl gets drunk, sleeps with roommate, picks fight with boyfriend so she can break up with him.

I like Sarah and Will together. Granted she has a boyfriend but anyone should realize you go on this show your not coming out of it with a relationship. I do hope they hook up this season.

Joey has some issues and it will be interesting to see how he deals with it and being in a alcohol environment.

Bri seems kool. I don't know what kind of mess she will get herself into though.

Greg seemed to get along with cast more this episode. He was at least more involved.

Quote Originally Posted by kandi007;2946340;
    lets be honest and be perfectly honest...when you say ghetto who is it that you are referring to? blacks. 99% of the time. i have to say i don't believe you would say kimberly or sara acted ghetto angry. i think the ability of people to get loud when they are angry are just that...angry. people react differently. when im angry...pissed, im yelling and cursing and using slag...actually i use slang and curse and all that all the time. but i have never been around people who are low class and trashy and being as how the episode actually aired last night i also don't like she had a "'im going to yell louder and louder than you because you done pissed me off, beyotch" attitude. i think she just had a attitude. Kimberly's dumbness at the word ghetto and blackville simply prove my point about that word...which i come to hate more and freaking more each day because its so racist.
    Simply by her using the word "ghetto" and "blackville" together let us know that she was not thinking of a poor 'hood in a white neighborhood. She meant "ghetto" in all of its ignorant glory.

+ Reply to Thread