+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World 20

FORT Fogey

Re: Real World 20

saw the first episode. i 'll pass on this season AGAIN...., it all about putting good looking people together and let them party. Greg seems cocky and only 20 yrs old.
    i wish they pick a guy who wasn't into looking buff, like a "normal" guy
    Last edited by jacobson00; 04-17-2008 at 01:00 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happytimeharry;2918764;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Greg leaves early on, apparently. He's replaced by another model named Nick Brown. Joey leaves after that, but on good terms with everyone, and he's replaced by a chick named Brittni.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    i am not surprised, he gives me a horrible vibe

This cast sucks. I don't like any of them. The girl in a relationship already cheated on the first night? I give up on this show. I don't care if any of them have issues, problems or anything. It's just not real at all.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2929400;
    This cast sucks. I don't like any of them. The girl in a relationship already cheated on the first night? I give up on this show. I don't care if any of them have issues, problems or anything. It's just not real at all.
    Getting a warrant on an arrest is real.

Yes that's real, however all of them are on this for exposure which makes it difficult to feel anything for them at least for me. I'm going to give this another shot but not one of them is likeable to me, especially Greg. Yuck.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I like Will, Sarah, and Joey. Greg, I don't know what to make of. On one hand, he acts like a complete douche. On the other, I can't fathom somebody actually acting that socially retarded in real life. It's got to be some sort of front.

Kimberly, Brianna, and the other guy all strike me as bleh.
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2926708;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    i am not surprised, he gives me a horrible vibe
    Click to see Spoiler:
    And he doesn't leave, he gets kicked off.. when he's fired from the cast job at iO Hollywood. Apparently, he chose to go to a modeling gig instead of showing up for work, and the rules state that if you get fired from the job, you get fired from the show.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Joey, on the other hand, leaves of his own free will. He is forced into rehab for cocaine addiction, comes back, and decides it's not a healthy environment, so he heads for home.

The real world, Hollywood. A show about being real in a place that nobody is about being real.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2930500;
    The real world, Hollywood. A show about being real in a place that nobody is about being real.
    Excellent point MsDiva. Most people aren't real in that area. I guess time will tell if any of these people have anything worth liking about them.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I live in Cali and spend alot of time in LA/hollyweird. It's a plastic surgeons dream.

Brianna has some serious issues and riding the pole is the least of them

Greg just kills me I love how he just causes these folks to go into kniption fits with very little prodding. He' not bad on the eyes either. I know lots of guys that call women, females and use the word associate to describe women and relationships.

Joey- is Brad from San Diego with a twist.

Kimberley- I have to wonder if Lindsey Lohan is paying her for the sound bites.

Will- he is such a cutie and a player. It never seems to amaze me how some of us fall for the dumbest things from men.

Sarah is gullible and not so innocent.

Yes, Greg is quite annoying and would be pretty good looking without that smug look on his face all of the time. That bloody annoying look makes you forget that he would not be bad on the eyes if he kept h mouth shut. What is this kid so scared of that he hides behind this obnoxious shell not to let people truly see him?

I also agree about Will being both a cutie and a player, but his reaction to the stripper news made me want to smack him. Sure it's not an occuption you want to go home to momma and brag about, but he knew nothing about this grl or what she's been through or why she's working the pole and he dismissed her within 10 seconds of hearing the word stripper. However I think I'm going to like the kid. When Greg got mad at him for kissing his "social female" in the previews I had to laugh out loud. Then again, most things that will annoy Greg will probably make me laugh out loud.

That Joey kid is huge, fitness is nice but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. He seems nice enough though, until we find out why he has a full on blackout in the upcoming episode.

Brianna should be on "The Bad grl's club".

Sarah has great slut potential.

Kimberly and the other guy left no real impression yet.

+ Reply to Thread